InaB111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InaB111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InaB111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

After Baby (getting back to it)

Hey ladies,

I am a first time mom with a now 3 month year old and I need some advice from those with experience?

A little about me, Im about 5'6 and now weight about 83 kg. Weight prior to baby was around 55-60. So about 20 kg to lose !

I am finding it very hard to set a new routine and workout regiment. My pregnancy was rough and I was on bedrest for the last 3 months so I packed in more wieght than I expected. My man works a lot so I cant really cound on him to watch the baby a lot so I can get a proper workout in.

I miss working out but it seems everytime I get going baby wakes up or I get side tracked with house chores, etc.

Any advice on an effective way to get a new workout routine about 3-4 times a week, if not more, with such an upredictable newborn.

Feel free to share your experiences on adjusting as a new mom. I feel like Im struggling with getting back to myself and finding some me time in this new mommy world It seems everyday revolves around everyone else but myself and I feel like Im drowning a bit.

Look forward to hearing your experiances !