ElLoboSolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to disable rest timer?

Hopefully this is in the right place.

I just used BodySpace for the first time today to track my legs workout. It asked me if I wanted to time my rest between sets and exercises. I thought "yeah sure that could be useful" so I enabled it and hit the option for "apply to all future workouts". Big mistake. I see the usefulness of this feature but I'm usually pretty good at watching the wall clock or keeping a good idea of 30 or 45 seconds going by in my head. Having to keep unlocking my phone to stop the timer got to be quite annoying. By the end of the workout I had gotten used to it, but I would like to know how to disable it should I get too annoyed with it. I've searched settings, etc as thoroughly as I can in both the app and on my bodyspace profile here online. Nada. Any help is appreciated.

drqueenb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you ever find the answer? I'm trying to figure out the same thing

Bucephalos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is driving me bonkers. Has anyone figured out how to disable it? I can't even find the setting on desktop. In the app, when you set the timer, it says you can turn it off but there's no option to do that.

Kinmassive79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump this post!! Exact same issue here...going to delete app and try again.

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Open the mobile App.

In the top right corner is an icon. Click on it. This will show you your account and settings.

Scroll down and click on "Settings"

In Settings, click on "Rest Timers"

Turn on or off "Rest Timers" and select "Apply to future workouts"

Done