Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your posts are soul destroying... you're considering taking this girl back? Man... Merry Christmas OP hope the new year brings you some loyal companionship :/ I'm out.

lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Op... U described this thread as a log of your thoughts.

Treat it as such

Read thru all your posts from the start.

Don't rationalize. Read

Mire the progress of the manipulation.

She's good at this. Just like how she lied to her mom too. Work trip? WORK TRIP?

CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP she's a pathological liar, you can't fix that. Only she can. It's over, that's the cold harsh reality. You'll only encourage her behavior with positive reinforcement if you let her get away with it and stay with her. Respect yourself, respect her and end it. That's what loving her and you would really be doing.
    The views expressed on this Web site/Weblog are mine alone and do not
    necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    Because I'm willing to give her another chance if it turns out she's been lying to seem cool? You're so ****ing alpha bro see you on the next season of The Pickup Artist where you just smash bitches within 2 triliseconds of meeting them.

Yes, she could have been with some guy this weekend, but her texts to her mom seemed real, I read them. Of course she could lie to her mom too, that's why we will confront her tomorrow morning.
    Just lol. You're downright pathetic. I called it several times early on ITT that you are her little bitch and extremely attached to her. Looks like I was 100% right when I said that you would never leave her even after lying about her whereabouts for multiple days. And she has you convinced that she made all of this up for her to seem cool? Did you even read what you wrote? This girl clearly owns you and you're too much of a weak beta loser to do anything about it.

Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    If this is real this is seriously the most bizarre thing i have ever heard. I mean the fuk is going on.

Whats so bizarre about it? OP's girlfriend is a cheating, shady, lying sloot but OP believes her and wants to give her second chances despite what pages upon pages of miscers have told him. Where are you lost?

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because I'm willing to give her another chance if it turns out she's been lying to seem cool?

OP, I really think that would be a bad idea. When this all started, you basically were saying you dont give a chit if you guys broke up. Now you're saying you realize you love her.....I think you're just a little scared. You're a lawyer dude, you have to know this is a bad idea to continue on with
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy fukk man. Cut your loses and leave the psycho sloot. Trust me, you don't want to deal with that bullshiit brah. Respect yourself, and find a woman that respects you.

OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000) OatSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro you need to step away and take a good hard look in the fukin mirror
    66' Chevelle Malibu SS 454 BIG BLOCK 4 SPEED ON THE FLOOR WOOOOO!!!!!

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And just like that ops true color emerages which is the color of a beta.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To be clear I want to know if her private plane story is true or not. Nothing less, nothing more. The truth isn't out there. But I can find out if this part is true. The relationship is over final break up act notwithstanding.

Bumping OP's post from 3 pages ago.

Now hes defending himself about why hes giving her a 2nd chance.

Because I'm willing to give her another chance if it turns out she's been lying to seem cool? You're so ****ing alpha bro see you on the next season of The Pickup Artist where you just smash bitches within 2 triliseconds of meeting them.

lol

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hear you all believe me. What I'm hung up on is that if she faked the phone call to her mom about flying to Vegas (and it is 100% confirmed it was fake) then all that Vegas **** was a lie. And that means what she told her mom about work was probably true. Does that not make sense? Why would she fake a phone call to her mom if she's flying to Vegas anyway via private plane, and if she was talking to Drake at that time he wouldn't be lecturing her about drugs and alcohol.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bumping this for relevancy. Let's not forget this is all for a pancaked psycho manipulative cheating sub 50 IQ sloot. Drake has already laid claim to her.

Just give up OP.

Originally Posted by XFactah416 View Post
    Try to cliff this to the best of my ability:

- OP's (ex) g/f goes to Vegas. OP is worried that Jamal and Tyrone aboutta go hard in the paint on her.
    - Numerous red flags already from OP's g/f, yet OP dates her anyway. God knows why.
    - OP and fellow miscers do some detective work; for instance, she says she sees Tiesto but Tiesto wasn't scheduled to be in Vegas, or the club she's going to doesn't exist, no flights coming into LA, etc..
    - Despite knowing that his g/f is a lying sloot and just not dumping her ass anyway, OP decides that he wants to pursue the truth like he will get it.
    - OP confronts her and she attempts to deflect blame by calling him controlling and not trust worthy, etc.. OP's g/f says she was on a private plane to Vegas with her "friend" Drake.
    - OP pledges to come back at 1 AM PST to deliver the results.
    Added:
    Op goes to GF's moms house down the street apparently
    She confirms GF has lied to OP entire time and she was actually in San Fran (as far as the mom knows) for work
    Car crash was true (as far as the mom knows)
    Mom knew nothing about Vegas or anything.
    So either GF lied to seem cool, or she lied because there is another man. Either way, Op should abandon ship.

EDIT2: I'm WAY too invested in the cot damn thread.
    Last edited by eatmycrackers; 12-24-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rowsforthebros is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Measlies for cliffs?

PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never has this gif been more relevant. cmon now brahs.

Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Psychit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wut the fuk is going on in here

Out

Need a gift for GF / mom? Check out my site use code misc20 for 20% off

www.royalteacandles.com

d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op I agree she's lying to you but telling the truth to her mom, but maybe it's only a half truth

... perhaps she's banging a coworker? She prob went to SF "for work," i.e. going to spend the weekend with a coworker in his car (they prob got drunk and in an accident). this would explain everything. the lying, the half-truths to mom, the panties in purse, "private jet," etc. Idk where you live, but I bet IF she flew to SF, there would be flights at the times she claimed from your hometown to SF. she couldve driven as well if you live close enough

all in all bro I hope you really do break up with her and at least figure out whats been going on
    "'[...]' -TellItAgain" - MWC Crew

"This is why i take dick pics next to kids shoes" - biggoron

R.I.P.O.D.B.

Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rowsforthebros View Post
    Measlies for cliffs?
    Originally Posted by Comboking View Post
    The girl:

> OP's GF claims she's going to Vegas

> OP films vid of slapping her ass

> GF sends OP text saying she has just landed
    > OP checks flight times and no flight to Vegas from his area has landed in the specified time

> OP shows another video

> GF claims to have been involved in a car crash, her cousin crashed into a 4 car pile up, GF wasnt wearing seat belt and hurts her head/jaw
    > GF's jaw is swolen
    > GF claims she is horny and proceeds to go clubbing despite jaw being swolen
    > GF claims to have seen Tiesto at studio 54
    > OP finds out Tiesto was in Glasgow day before and studio 54 closed Feb 2012
    > OP is receiving fishy as fuk texts from her
    > OP finds out no flights from vegas are landing at 4pm
    > OP gon unleash da pain train
    > OP confronts girl friend, she cries about him being overprotective
    > Girl "confesses" to being on a plane with some guy called Drake, not the rapper, and that it was a private plane
    --- confirmed by some other miscer, this is probably a lie---
    > OP cries to girls mum, apparently girl lied to the mum too and said she was going to some work thing, not vegas
    > OP still unsure what the truth is and is oscillating between breaking up or not, cries a lot in thread and claims to love her
    > Girl also has fukked up relationship with step father (what is this???) (Norm is the stepfather lol)

Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muchano is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Measlies for cliffs anybody
    *Coffee addict crew*

It is what it is.
    True happiness starts from within.

Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grizzzzzzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lettuce be cereal...

sloots gone sloot

inb4 Norm.

EDIT: Dump this bish before she ruins you.

Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Muchano View Post
    Measlies for cliffs anybody
    i'll take dem 7 sir

JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op's not necessarily a beta but is obviously in shock,

no matter what happens OP you will not get the same relationship back, let her go...
    srsly dude, drop her.

you're better than this.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol epic amounts of lying from gf
    I would be on that no contact time after the first lie

lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10) lazyliftz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If a is a lie then b must be true?

Or if a is a lie then b is still unknown

everything else coming out of this girls mouth is a lie it would suggest b is also a lie.

Surely u troll tho.
    Out

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i know this feel op.

you know inside its over, but your mind needs closure. you want to know wtf really is going on. without closure you'll never be sure of your instincts. either way, you need to end it cuz thats some psycho **** if she made it all up just because shes insecure... next thing you know, she'll be poking holes in your condom.
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) basedtaskforce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    psycho sloot
    Oakland Raiders | Oakland A's | Golden State Warriors

Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can someone please cliff this **** for reps

Originally Posted by Brandon0212 View Post
    Can someone please cliff this **** for reps

Post #891 brah

Would also recommend reading the last few pages though to see OP rage when he gets called out for the pathetic little chump that he is. He has made several claims ITT that he was breaking up with her, but now hes recently changed his mind and wants to give her another chance because he thinks she made up some huge, elaborate lie "just to seem cool".
    Last edited by SquallFF8; 12-24-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    End it OP. Even if you take her back, you two will never be the same.

Unfortuneatly, I know personally that you may never get closure from some things.
    - bulldog

NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuucking lol at how long this thread is.

So OP's girlfriend lied about vegas to go on a private flight with some guy named Drake?

I have no idea what the flying fuuck (no pun intended toward OP's gf's actions) is going on.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been crying and now I'm laughing my ass off, I can't believe this is real either. I'm leaving for hers in 10 minutes. Now I'm starting to think what if I misheard the phone call and she really was saying that **** to this Drake guy and being sly about it to move the flight to later but that's far less likely than she just went for work in San Francisco. I read a text from her mom that said, concerning traffic coming home and her mom telling her to be safe, "we're in my jeep we'll be fine." When I read that for some reason I thought that can't be a lie, and everything she told her mom must have been true.

Whatever, I know most of you think I'm a huge beta and I don't care.

Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If this isn't a troll thread idk what to believe