markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do they pass drug test on natural bodybuilding competitions?!

Ok, so I am natural bodybuilder who compete from time to time only on natural competitions. As you know every single time there are couple guys that you know for sure they are not natural, and one of them always win overall and gets the pro card.

My question is how do they pass the drug test when everybody including judges know they are not natural???

They check urine for doping test.

I read there are a lot of herb based products that help you clean your system so you can pass drug test. Do they really work or they do something else that most of the people dont know? Even they pass the polygraph tested natural competitions. Thats one more question. How do they cheat the polygraph?

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You pass the drug test by not taking drugs.
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Giant_Killer View Post
    Came to post this.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It would take a lot for me to just assume someone is running something.

KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50) KCTonyG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by markocekic View Post
    Ok, so I am natural bodybuilder who compete from time to time only on natural competitions. As you know every single time there are couple guys that you know for sure they are not natural, and one of them always win overall and gets the pro card.

My question is how do they pass the drug test when everybody including judges know they are not natural???

I read there are a lot of herb based products that help you clean your system so you can pass drug test. Do they really work or they do something else that most of the people dont know? Even they pass the polygraph tested natural competitions. Thats one more question. How do they cheat the polygraph?
    I can tell you for a fact that the polygraph they use for a bodybuilding competition is nothing at all like the polygraphs I have taken for law enforcement security clearance within the federal government. The polys I have taken were extremely detailed and lasted between 3 and 6 hours. I can't imagine that a bodybuilding show has a poly anywhere near as detailed.

As for passing the drug tests, you and I both know that the drug tests can only test if you have the presence of drugs in your system at the time of the test, they can not detect if you have ever used the drugs at any point in your life.

btw, my suggestion is to not worry about whether someone else is using or not using, and instead focus on making yourself the best possible.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Giant_Killer View Post
    for how long?

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who are you to say they're using banned substances if they pass the testing methods set forth by the organization you're competing in?

Great first post, by the way.

WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhiteM95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Talking To true mass monsters at my gym AND online, Some of these guys are 215 contest condition in a natural show at less than 6ft.
    They have been competing natural competition for 5+ years most of them and never been tested (australia). all these guys admit to juice

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WhiteM95 View Post
    Talking To true mass monsters at my gym AND online, Some of these guys are 215 contest condition in a natural show at less than 6ft.
    They have been competing natural competition for 5+ years most of them and never been tested (australia). all these guys admit to juice
    I competed as a Pro in 2012 at 3 shows. No one in contest condition was even close to 200 and the winners were all well over 30 years old and under 180lbs. Perhaps instead a talking about what you heard you should attend a few shows and judge for yourself. Most people who don't compete have this huge misconception that the guys are huge and weigh much more than they do. That is the illusion of true conditioning, you look much heavier than you are.

I was the heaviest competitor at every show I did at 200lbs and I am 6'3.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KCTonyG View Post

btw, my suggestion is to not worry about whether someone else is using or not using, and instead focus on making yourself the best possible.
    This.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    for how long?
    For a long as you compete in a natural bodybuilding federation.
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would think they dont take drugs, f it were the case that they were masking it, ..should this not motivate you more to do more for yourself in a natural way?

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Great first post, by the way.
    yes, i thought this too.
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How often do they drug test, is it just AT the competition or do they test them months out?

They can run a cycle during their preparations and not be on it anymore during the event. They are going through this issue in pro boxing. Since the top pros only fight maybe twice a year, the standard testing done at the fight is basically worthless because they can run a cycle during their training and be clean by fight night.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This post shows a total lack of AAS knowledge. Second, hmmmm, "Joe came in a little bigger and harder than me, therefore, he must be on something".... Nice! Within reason, you cannot tell someone is on something simply by looking at them!

BTW, the guys winning pro cards at Natural shows are sometimes in better shape than guys competing in non tested shows.. they are just not quite a big.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KCTonyG View Post
    I can tell you for a fact that the polygraph they use for a bodybuilding competition is nothing at all like the polygraphs I have taken for law enforcement security clearance within the federal government. The polys I have taken were extremely detailed and lasted between 3 and 6 hours. I can't imagine that a bodybuilding show has a poly anywhere near as detailed.

As for passing the drug tests, you and I both know that the drug tests can only test if you have the presence of drugs in your system at the time of the test, they can not detect if you have ever used the drugs at any point in your life.

I agree.
    There are multiple ways to pass a polygraph and there are also "supps" that are in and out of your system very quickly, perhaps they used those. Or maybe they've been working out for years to build the physique that gets them placed #1. 😉
    Who knows... Most people wont ever admit to anything anyways.

I always thought that if someone wanted to use "supps" why would they feel the need to compete in a tested event? There are many non tested ones out there

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just because they say they drug test doesn't mean they are actually doing it, it costs too much and they know certain drugs are out of the system in as little as 2-3 days. It's much easier to get a few guys dressed up in suits and say "come with me and piss in this cup" and then throw it in the bin after the show, don't think it doesn't happen.

We all know who is and who isn't, secrets aren't usually kept well when people supply each other and when there's guys 21 years old claiming to be natural competing at the size of the pro's in the 70's we all know they are lying. It's a never winning battle and always will be, many guys have ego problems and would rather win cheating than just come in the best shape they can for them self.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    certain "supps" can be out of your system overnight homie
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markocekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, the guy above says you cant tell they are using aas just looking at them. Well you can, you certainly can. Being natural and being on a strict diet for months lowers your natural testosterone and overall hormones in your body, which means you can never ever have that muscle density and tightness if you are not juicing. When you are on AAS level of androgens in your body is high which makes your skin paper thin and tight including vascularity and thats a hugeee difference between being natural and on something and its obvious just by looking at the guy.

Little update: So I spoke to the friend of mine who is now IFBB professional and asked him the same question. He says, its easy to pass urine test. They are using long ester AAS in the beginning of the cycle and then 6-8 weeks before the show they switch to fast acting ones. 5-6 days before the show they stop using everything and if they get tested they pass the test without problems.
    He was confused when I told him about polygraph test in USA. He said are you kidding me? So he doesnt know how to pass that one and I am wondering the same.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, the guy above says you cant tell they are using aas just looking at them. Well you can, you certainly can. Being natural and being on a strict diet for months lowers your natural testosterone and overall hormones in your body, which means you can never ever have that muscle density and tightness if you are not juicing. When you are on AAS level of androgens in your body is high which makes your skin paper thin and tight including vascularity and thats a hugeee difference between being natural and on something and its obvious just by looking at the guy.

Little update: So I spoke to the friend of mine who is now IFBB professional and asked him the same question. He says, its easy to pass urine test. They are using long ester AAS in the beginning of the cycle and then 6-8 weeks before the show they switch to fast acting ones. 5-6 days before the show they stop using everything and if they get tested they pass the test without problems.
    He was confused when I told him about polygraph test in USA. He said are you kidding me? So he doesnt know how to pass that one and I am wondering the same.
    I recall reading the blog of "the naturalone" here, and he talked about how mad he was that he tested positive for some type of sleep drug and was questioned for it.

He asked why the big deal, and they said its taken by aas users in order to calm their heart rate for the polygraph. He claims he took it strictly to get sleep.

I've always wondered if the naturalone is truly natural, and based on this blog I felt he was trying to act mad and get his version of the story out before everyone starts questioning his authenticity.

soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soleution has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I think unless you witness someone injecting its pretty hard to say if they are on ****. Also unless you are running stuff into a show i doubt you would see a difference in "tightness" or "density" lol. Its a matter of being lean enough in conjunction with being carbed up to the perfect point. Have you seen how hard and dense some of these top natural pros look. Are you say every natural pro is on stuff?
    100% natty 100% raw

Lifts raw @ 198 (gym)
    575 Squat w/wraps
    400 paused bench
    675 deadlift

Instagram - Scottschwartz13
    Bodybuilding Prep Log...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169114013

orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The 'fake natty' topic will never go away. It only seems to be growing with all the recent YouTube accusations, etc. I enjoyed this over-the-top vid by Luimarco concerning Mike O'Hearn (past Natural Universe):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHigHbbNWOE

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 24 weeks out of my first competition. It's a tested Natural league so I'm going to 215 then cutting down to 190 for the show my trainer has me doing.
    I know a few guys that tell me they get off the stuff 12-16 weeks out before the competition and take a bunch of herbs or something so clean their systems out.
    It pisses me off knowing that these guys brag how they can compete in a league that's tested and not test positive.
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soleution View Post
    I think unless you witness someone injecting its pretty hard to say if they are on ****. Also unless you are running stuff into a show i doubt you would see a difference in "tightness" or "density" lol. Its a matter of being lean enough in conjunction with being carbed up to the perfect point. Have you seen how hard and dense some of these top natural pros look. Are you say every natural pro is on stuff?
    we need to go deeper.

TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TJP33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like to give the benefit of the doubt and think most of the physiques I see are natty, not cause I care what others are doing, but too avoid creating a shorter ceiling for myself.. I guess its how you look at the sport, I can see those who are extremely competitive showing more concern, but for me its only about self improvement. There are so many factors out there out of your control between judging, politics (hearing from those competing at pro levels), others competitors, and genetic difference- really all you can do is worry about you or end up being bitter about the sport.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TJP33 View Post
    I like to give the benefit of the doubt and think most of the physiques I see are natty, not cause I care what others are doing, but too avoid creating a shorter ceiling for myself.. I guess its how you look at the sport, I can see those who are extremely competitive showing more concern, but for me its only about self improvement. There are so many factors out there out of your control between judging, politics (hearing from those competing at pro levels), others competitors, and genetic difference- really all you can do is worry about you or end up being bitter about the sport.
    This is a good point. 99.9% of people who compete naturally will never make any money in the sport regardless if they win or not. So why be so worried about placings. If this is your sole motivation then yeah, the accusations of people using is rally going to eat at you. If you are in the sport for self improvement and overall health, then focus on you and making improvements year after year.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No offense but you're not making any sense. "Harness", "Thin Skin", Vascularity etc. are products of your conditioning and all can be acheived without drugs. Super high T levels are just as likely to detract from those attributes than benefit them, at least without other medications involved.

Your T level can drop with a diet but most healthy men are not going to go from mid/high T levels to being hypo by virtue of their diet unless the person designing the diet is an idiot.

When we are talking about stage-ready competitors in most of the Natural Federations, I do not feel that I can just look at them and tell who ran cycles and who didn't; and, unfortunately, I have some experience with this topic. If you can tell just by looking at someone, hats off to you man! As for switching to a shorter ester? That is pretty much the way it's done but mileage varries, essecially when using underground products.

Either way, who cares! For 99% of the competitors in this sport, it will never be a livelyhood. Most people on this site are never going to win an IFBB pro card or even qualify for NPC Nationals for that matter. I say make it a healhy life style and do it because you enjoy it. If you want to take a little 'splash in the lake' here and there, go for it; if not, dont. Don't worry about the guys that do. In most people, it just does not make that big of a difference. A difference? Yes. A huge difference? Not that I've ever observed. Not unless we are talking big, legit cycles that include much more than AAS alone. AAS alone, in my observations, seems to have some limits. I know a couple of natural guys who im as confident as I can be are actually natural that look better than most of the guys ive known running cycles.

Just my two cents.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I competed as a Pro in 2012 at 3 shows. No one in contest condition was even close to 200 and the winners were all well over 30 years old and under 180lbs. Perhaps instead a talking about what you heard you should attend a few shows and judge for yourself. Most people who don't compete have this huge misconception that the guys are huge and weigh much more than they do. That is the illusion of true conditioning, you look much heavier than you are.

I was the heaviest competitor at every show I did at 200lbs and I am 6'3.
    Let me guess, you are 100% natty....
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Everybody's natural these days, including Phil Heath.