Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DayZ SA bros

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DayZ SA bros

**** i dont really want to buy an alpha version of a game but i want to play again and ive been waiting for this for awhile like everyone else. is it worth it at this point for the brahs who have it? is it a fukin mess of bugs or is it running well. reps for answers
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is relevant to my interests, will rep legit reviews.

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    one of you cheeky ****s needs to stop playing for 2 minutes and tell me what this game is like -.-

2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000) 2Gainz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Few of my friends got it, I asked how it is and they said it's 1000 times better than the mod. They had encountered no bugs in the ~5 hours they had been playing. Look gorgeous and plays well. I'd say it's in a good spot for an Alpha.

However, they could be seeing it through rose-colored glasses but who knows.
    Panthers. Based Newton.
    **You have my word as a Schons**
    **Full Nelson Anal Crew**
    MWC

Forever cutting Endo. JaffaJune's Avatar
    JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JaffaJune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    heard they've overcomplicated **** like putting battery into torches and building guns from gun parts yourself. Do appreciate it adds to the "realism" and despite it being a "realistic survival game" I think it takes the fun away but that's about it. No major bugs and seems a lot smoother. I'd probs jump on it just before Alpha ends and goes up

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JaffaJune View Post
    heard they've overcomplicated **** like putting battery into torches and building guns from gun parts yourself. Do appreciate it adds to the "realism" and despite it being a "realistic survival game" I think it takes the fun away but that's about it. No major bugs and seems a lot smoother. I'd probs jump on it just before Alpha ends and goes up
    good. that is the way it should be, not a PvP FPS
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    **** i dont really want to buy an alpha version of a game but i want to play again and ive been waiting for this for awhile like everyone else. is it worth it at this point for the brahs who have it? is it a fukin mess of bugs or is it running well. reps for answers
    1. Might as well buy the alpha if you plan on getting since the price is going to increase once beta and final are released

2. There are some bugs obviously since it's alpha, but nothing game breaking IMO. it's fast and easy as fuk to join a server and there's no lag at all. as someone has stated before, this game is in great shape for being in alpha

3. There are MASSIVE changes from the DayZ mod to the standalone. it's definitely worth it

PROS:
    -There a fukin **** ton of enterable buildings (I would say 95% of buildings are enterable now, while about 20% were enterable in the mod).

-They've added new cities that are huge to chernaurus. each apartment building alone take me about 5-10 min to scavenge through.

-right now not everyone is KOSing each other like it's CoD. I would say 1 out of 3 people I encounter will try to kill you.

-crafting is really detailed (which I prefer) but some people may not like it. my buddy couldn't figure out why his flashlight wasn't working and I was like "did you even put the battery in?" lol

CONS:
    -bugs I've encountered are occasional floating loot, sometimes will put away weapon as soon as I pull it out, got stuck in between a table and wall and had to jump to get unstuck, and zombies do not chase you up firestation stairs.

-zombies don't respawn like in mod, server has to restart which is once every 4 hours. the benefit of this though is no more farming a single city, but this leads to dull gameplay if a group has already raided a town

only reason why i'm not playing now is because i'm bleeding and cannot find any bandages so waiting for a bro to bring one to me. don't want to lose all my chit

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cool i might buy it tonight and fuk around with it a bit
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How's the combat? I hated it in Day Z using Arma. Zombies teleport around, erratic. When you shoot, you really never know if you hit them or anything and half the time you need them to be in your face hitting you to be able to hit them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000) TaylorBoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by everblue View Post
    1. Might as well buy the alpha if you plan on getting since the price is going to increase once beta and final are released

2. There are some bugs obviously since it's alpha, but nothing game breaking IMO. it's fast and easy as fuk to join a server and there's no lag at all. as someone has stated before, this game is in great shape for being in alpha

3. There are MASSIVE changes from the DayZ mod to the standalone. it's definitely worth it

PROS:
    -There a fukin **** ton of enterable buildings (I would say 95% of buildings are enterable now, while about 20% were enterable in the mod).

-They've added new cities that are huge to chernaurus. each apartment building alone take me about 5-10 min to scavenge through.

-right now not everyone is KOSing each other like it's CoD. I would say 1 out of 3 people I encounter will try to kill you.

-crafting is really detailed (which I prefer) but some people may not like it. my buddy couldn't figure out why his flashlight wasn't working and I was like "did you even put the battery in?" lol

CONS:
    -bugs I've encountered are occasional floating loot, sometimes will put away weapon as soon as I pull it out, got stuck in between a table and wall and had to jump to get unstuck, and zombies do not chase you up firestation stairs.

-zombies don't respawn like in mod, server has to restart which is once every 4 hours. the benefit of this though is no more farming a single city, but this leads to dull gameplay if a group has already raided a town

only reason why i'm not playing now is because i'm bleeding and cannot find any bandages so waiting for a bro to bring one to me. don't want to lose all my chit
    You can rip your shirt and use it as a bandage
    Reppin all fellow Military brahs on sight

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TaylorBoss View Post
    legit buying this game due this comment only.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those of you buying this out of the hype and haven't been following the development. UNDERSTAND that this is in Alpha phase. There WILL be bugs/glitches and maybe the occasional crash. The devs have said the ETA to move onto Beta is 1 year. That's right... don't expect the game to be in its Release version for at least 1.5-2 years.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess this is the appropriate thread to ask this:

Should I buy this or Rust?

mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on this, chit crashed when i tried to see the server list. couldnt close it with task manager or anything. havent tried again yet
    Always pick 4

kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kressnm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Played for a few hours last night.
    Ladders are dangerous again. You have to completely let the animation finish before you try to move.

The hunger/thirst system is a little wack right now.

You have to look EVERYWHERE for loot. I found a can opener in a sink, and an M4 upper and lower under a bed in the barracks. Didn't have a magazine for my rifle so I was loading single rounds into the chamber. Thought that was cool.

The sun is bright as hell. Even shines through buildings which is kind of annoying.

I didh't make it too far last night. A lot of the time I was trying out inventory, flashlight, melee, and checking new buildings. The sun only started coming up when I was getting ready for bed.

Fun as Fck though still.
    USMC Veteran

1k+

meat for the machine NotoriousSRJ's Avatar
    NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Might have to pick this game up as well.
    don't take this seriously

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaylorBoss View Post
    thnx. looks like i'm going back in now

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I guess this is the appropriate thread to ask this:

Should I buy this or Rust?
    the only correct answer is both.

srs, they are both really fun games and each will provide more hours of entertainment than any $60 game ever will

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    How's the combat? I hated it in Day Z using Arma. Zombies teleport around, erratic. When you shoot, you really never know if you hit them or anything and half the time you need them to be in your face hitting you to be able to hit them.
    At this point it is worse than the mod, super clunky.
    But it is only Alpha I suppose.

Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard that for an alpha the release was pretty good, everything smooth for the most part.

They were probably pressured to release it after Rust was released.

1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1mark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    playing alpha

i found a dead corpse with full of ****... M4, pistol, FULL of food... compass, etc..

i only miss 5.56 ammo and Drink
    =====================================================
    === ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆ ===========
    =====================================================

Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @ Freek maybe put the TS info here, but spread the password through reps so it doesn't get flooded with randoms
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG

guys, don't drink out of the sanitizer bottle....yeah you'll die

also, if you killed someone that was sick, don't wear their mask or you will probably get sick too

was playing rust and got my jimmies ultra rustled. if u die is it still like the mod u randomly spawn? i do like in rust if u place a sleeping bag u will spawn there.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    was playing rust and got my jimmies ultra rustled. if u die is it still like the mod u randomly spawn? i do like in rust if u place a sleeping bag u will spawn there.
    It's still random respawn

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been watching DayZ but just now saw Rust.

Was planning on getting DayZ but......

Which game to buy......

Rust looks cool
    USAF - 12S

B.S. Exercise Science

***iForce Nutrition Spiking Thread. Their CEO never responded when confronted.***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168563583

I'll probably get both but I'm leaning toward playing Rust as my holiday period go to game.

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoryFan View Post
    I'll probably get both but I'm leaning toward playing Rust as my holiday period go to game.
    Didn't play dayz. But you guys won't be disappointed with rust. Check the official thread. Had a lot of fun with misc brahs.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

Registered User justanaussiekid's Avatar
    justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justanaussiekid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get it, regardless if its in alpha you still get the updates and as soon its final version is realeasd you will just have to update
    can u not

red for life crew

LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Muddschell View Post
    been watching DayZ but just now saw Rust.

Was planning on getting DayZ but......

Which game to buy......

Rust looks cool
    I'd say DayZ, but Rust looks good too. Depends on what you like though

Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    every.server.full

refresh server list
    find near empty server
    double click it
    server is already full

racket pls
    Last edited by Enemy12; 12-18-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG