Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 5,431 to 5,452 of 5452
    headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaySultan View Post
    Aye, im 32... always had a full head of hair.

Still got full hair around my crown, and temples are okay... but my ‘frontal harine’ isn’t a straight line anymore...

Is iT possible that a mature hairline manifests at my age ? 32... or am i balding.
    Started for me around 33-34, instant visit to derm and script for fin.

I buy 5mg fin tabs and quarter them for daily use. Still rocking a tough mane 7 years later.

SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteelSteeler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by headturner1 View Post
    Started for me around 33-34, instant visit to derm and script for fin.

I buy 5mg fin tabs and quarter them for daily use. Still rocking a tough mane 7 years later.
    Any sides on fin?
    I have hair on my balls and I play Metal.

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any new potential solutions against hair loss coming up in the next 5 or 10 years that we can expect?

Boggles my mind that medicine is so advanced and we still don't have anything really bulletproof against hairloss.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuildKing View Post
    Any new potential solutions against hair loss coming up in the next 5 or 10 years that we can expect?

Boggles my mind that medicine is so advanced and we still don't have anything really bulletproof against hairloss.
    All the money is in finding a covid cure now. Any potential balding cure has just been knocked back a further 5 years

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its time to officially LDAR for all baldcels. You're cope is real and everyone around you can see it, just like a cleft palate.

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That ru chemical seems promising.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We do. Transplants and fin/dua work. Not a coincidence every top male celebrity keeps all his hair.

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    We do. Transplants and fin/dua work. Not a coincidence every top male celebrity keeps all his hair.
    Ashton jumped off to have kids. What a dumbass. He should freeze his sperm. He’s essentially bald now.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Saving up for a transplant may be the only option in most cases.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone else on dut? I started with fin and moved to dut. Been on both for years now. Was getting it from alldaychemist, but then asked my doc if he'd be willing to prescribe it. Told him why I wanted a legit prescription (more legal, more safe, already on it anyways, etc.) and he was ok with it. I get a 90 day supply of dut for like $28 now from Blink health with home delivery.

Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    wtf.

pm me your doctor's name brah.

I've been on dutastiride for 3 years now from alldaychemist.
    Do you have a GP you go to regularly? My strategy was telling him I was going to take it anyways, and asked if he'd be willing to talk about just giving me a prescription to make it easier/safer. It's honestly a win-win, because he can now do mandatory blood tests on me every year or so and continuously monitor me, all the while it's cheaper/easier for me to get the meds too. Your doc might do the same.

Also, isn't there an online service where a doctor will just give you a script for it that you can use? Forgot the site...

Jerry024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    That ru chemical seems promising.
    If you are referring to ru58841, it's for sale online for many years already, however, not only it's not FDA approved, it is also labeled as "not for human use". Despite that fact, I agree that it's promising as it works in a similar way like finasteride, but it doesn't block the production of DHT, instead, it "binds to the receptors of DHT thus blocking any DHT from attaching to the receptors and causing hair loss" (source: hairverse.com/ru58841), and that might help to avoid those unwanted side effects of fin.

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Think I’m going to add Minoxidil/Rogaine to my regimen. I’ve been only using Finasteride and Ketaconozole shampoo since April. I’m probably slowing the rate of loss but I haven’t really noticed any sort of difference since starting. I want to boost the thickness of my hair.
    Last edited by CherryPopinski; 07-30-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all, new to this forum, and someone who takes an interest in keeping fit and building muscle (though have been procrastinating lately due to covid and an elbow injury).

ANYWAY, like many of you, I wanted to get on fin to prevent further hair loss. Scared of sides, so I spent several days going through countless posts on this forum, including this giant one, trying to determine which users developed sides after taking fin, and which users had no sides to speak off, as well as everything in between. The results are below:

i.imgur.com/aUbgxkv.png

I didn't keep track of how much hair improved (or whether it was stopped), only the sides (or lack thereof) were taken into account. I may have made mistakes, but I listed all the users in the image too so you can verify it's generally correct.

In summary, of the found 405 users here who took finasteride:

- 56.5% had (or at least went on to have) zero or very mild sides / very mild placebo effect
    - 9.6% had sides (or placebo sides), but said it was still worth taking anyway
    - 26.7% had sides (or least placebo effect), and since stopped, with no permanent sides
    - 5.9% had permanent mild to moderate sides even after discontinuation of finasteride
    - 1.2% had serious to severe PFS-level permanent sides even after discontinuation of finasteride

Study notes and limitations:

- Nocebo effect surely had an effect in raising many of these percentages, at least in the second and third groups (9.6% and 26.7%).

- People may be more likely to complain on a forum if they experienced negative sides

- I excluded three people from the 5th group (1.2% PFS like sides) because it was their reason for posting to this forum in the first place, rather than someone who was here organically. With this group added (which I don't recommend), it would be more like 8 people rather than five.

- If I saw two comments from the same user giving conflicting information, I took the more pessimistic stance and put them into a lower group. I regret not looking at the timestamps and going instead by the latest info. However, things work out pretty well, since an awful lot of entries were in this megathread, so I was naturally going through in date order.

- If a user mentioned their friend, or group of friends having an outcome, I counted this too, but only to a maximum of one additional person. Weirdly enough, you had quite a few people who said all their friends developed sides, and others who said none of their friends developed sides. I bet the Nocebo effect is coming into play here again.

- I tried my best to hunt down all topics which mentioned the words "finasteride" and "propecia", but I'm sure I've missed a few, so it's not an exhaustive data set, but it's pretty comprehensive!

- If we exclude any users who list a side effect from a mate/relative/acquaintance, then the scary PFS tally drops from 5 to 3, making 0.74% instead of 1.2%.

If you ask me whether I am going to personally take finasteride after completing this research, the answer is yes, but I'll only take 0.0625mg (1/16th mg) per day, going up to maybe 0.125mg (1/8th mg) per day after a couple of months. I am a big fan of microdosing thanks to using spring-weighted dog claw clippers for accurate cutting, and the results of my other meta-research which many of you may find interesting:

i.imgur.com/2RY6QYA.png

Any questions, let me know! If a mod can approve me, then I can post the images directly into this post. I hope I have proven I'm not a troll by now lol.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by hair4tomo; 12-12-2020 at 10:35 AM.

hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hair4tomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    hair4tomo

Add me to the large group of people who take finastiride and dutastiride and have no side effects.

No idea why on earth you'd want to use bodybuilding forum for your study rather than a hairloss forum but good stuff? reps on r/c
    Thanks frezKo, and you were already added! See the image, your username is already there

And the reason I didn't choose a hair-related forum is to reduce the chance of bias. Bodybuilding is your main theme, and hair is a secondary topic to you guys. Hair loss forums may have a heavier slant towards people who are unhappy with their hair and want solutions after trialing fin and having a bad experience. Potentially.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hair4tomo View Post
    Thanks frezKo, and you were already added! See the image, your username is already there

And the reason I didn't choose a hair-related forum is to reduce the chance of bias. Bodybuilding is your main theme, and hair is a secondary topic to you guys. Hair loss forums may have a heavier slant towards people who are unhappy with their hair and want solutions after trialing fin and having a bad experience. Potentially.
    I've been in and out of this thread for a few years. Been on generic fin for years now. No sides to speak of except fuller hair in crown. Only thing I have noticed is some of the hair that has filled in is sort of wirey and darker than my natural color. That's about it. If thats the worst side I get i'm not complaining.

demmytu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any suggestions guys?

I am on finasteride for more than 7 years now with stopping every year and then. While it is irritating as it caused huge mood wings and the development of gynecomastia. I stop its usage now and then. I have taken it continually for the last 7 months then hit the brake after many blisters with pus developed over the head

What's the best regime anyone can suggest.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hair4tomo View Post
    Hi all, new to this forum, and someone who takes an interest in keeping fit and building muscle (though have been procrastinating lately due to covid and an elbow injury).

ANYWAY, like many of you, I wanted to get on fin to prevent further hair loss. Scared of sides, so I spent several days going through countless posts on this forum, including this giant one, trying to determine which users developed sides after taking fin, and which users had no sides to speak off, as well as everything in between. The results are below:

i.imgur.com/aUbgxkv.png

I didn't keep track of how much hair improved (or whether it was stopped), only the sides (or lack thereof) were taken into account. I may have made mistakes, but I listed all the users in the image too so you can verify it's generally correct.

In summary, of the found 405 users here who took finasteride:

- 56.5% had (or at least went on to have) zero or very mild sides / very mild placebo effect
    - 9.6% had sides (or placebo sides), but said it was still worth taking anyway
    - 26.7% had sides (or least placebo effect), and since stopped, with no permanent sides
    - 5.9% had permanent mild to moderate sides even after discontinuation of finasteride
    - 1.2% had serious to severe PFS-level permanent sides even after discontinuation of finasteride

Study notes and limitations:

- Nocebo effect surely had an effect in raising many of these percentages, at least in the second and third groups (9.6% and 26.7%).

- People may be more likely to complain on a forum if they experienced negative sides

- I excluded three people from the 5th group (1.2% PFS like sides) because it was their reason for posting to this forum in the first place, rather than someone who was here organically. With this group added (which I don't recommend), it would be more like 8 people rather than five.

- If I saw two comments from the same user giving conflicting information, I took the more pessimistic stance and put them into a lower group. I regret not looking at the timestamps and going instead by the latest info. However, things work out pretty well, since an awful lot of entries were in this megathread, so I was naturally going through in date order.

- If a user mentioned their friend, or group of friends having an outcome, I counted this too, but only to a maximum of one additional person. Weirdly enough, you had quite a few people who said all their friends developed sides, and others who said none of their friends developed sides. I bet the Nocebo effect is coming into play here again.

- I tried my best to hunt down all topics which mentioned the words "finasteride" and "propecia", but I'm sure I've missed a few, so it's not an exhaustive data set, but it's pretty comprehensive!

- If we exclude any users who list a side effect from a mate/relative/acquaintance, then the scary PFS tally drops from 5 to 3, making 0.74% instead of 1.2%.

If you ask me whether I am going to personally take finasteride after completing this research, the answer is yes, but I'll only take 0.0625mg (1/16th mg) per day, going up to maybe 0.125mg (1/8th mg) per day after a couple of months. I am a big fan of microdosing thanks to using spring-weighted dog claw clippers for accurate cutting, and the results of my other meta-research which many of you may find interesting:

i.imgur.com/2RY6QYA.png

Any questions, let me know! If a mod can approve me, then I can post the images directly into this post. I hope I have proven I'm not a troll by now lol.
    Lol at this cope. Trying to write off real side effects as "placebo". Blocking 70% of an important hormone and fcking up your neurosteroids and disrupting your endocrine system as whole will give you real side effects. Imagine thinking long term hormone treatment will only affect the state of your hair. The coping of fincucks knows no bounds.

Atleast you showed that almost 50% had side effects, proving again what a joke the Merkc study is.

steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steeler505 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Lol at this cope. Trying to write off real side effects as "placebo". Blocking 70% of an important hormone and fcking up your neurosteroids and disrupting your endocrine system as whole will give you real side effects. Imagine thinking long term hormone treatment will only affect the state of your hair. The coping of fincucks knows no bounds.

Atleast you showed that almost 50% had side effects, proving again what a joke the Merkc study is.
    Pls list your credentials
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **No Hymen No Diamond Crew**
    **Russia/anti-degen Crew**
    **Her anus tint tells you everything you need to about her Crew**

Auto-negging posts with instagram/tiktok links and not embedding a single image

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thoughts on hair systems?
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steeler505 View Post
    Pls list your credentials
    Ask any serious endocrinologist.

ElsaYamada is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    Every time I shampoo and condition my hair I see around 5-8 strains of hair on my hand...is this how hairless starts?

Would rogaine help?
    Try using biotin supplements.