View Poll Results: How many books have you read for last year's challenge?

Voters
340. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - 10

192 56.47%
  • 10 - 20

63 18.53%
  • 20 - 30

29 8.53%
  • 30 - 40

12 3.53%
  • 40 - 51

11 3.24%
  • 52+ I made it brah. (No gender-specific cheesy line this time lol)

33 9.71%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    ☮INFJ♞6w5(so/sp) IEI-INFp lnvictus's Avatar
    lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Official 52 books in 52 weeks Challenge, Year Three (Jan. 1st, 2014- Jan. 1st, 2015)

Rules*-
    -You must post the name of the book you're reading/ have recently finished.
    -You may post quotes from your books here, discuss them with others. You may also review the books if you wish, rate them, etc.
    -Participation is NOT mandatory. You may pop in whenever you wish.
    -Please keep your contribution clean and respect other members.

-Feel free to post your goals for this challenge, along with the purpose; Why are you participating? What do you want to get out of this?

-Feel free to use this thread as your reading log. Read something throughout the day, write about it here.

Thread Etiquette <======= IMPORTANT
    Besides respecting the members and their book choices, views and opinions, there are some rules that need to be clear regarding thread etiquette.
    -If you're going to post pictures of books/ anything else, resize it so it doesn't stretch the page. Use www.imgur.com to resize your image before posting.
    -Please no soliciting in this thread. This means posting affiliate links to books.

Tools-
    -To track books you're reading/ have read, you may want to use:

http://www.goodreads.com/

http://www.librarything.com/

Or,

http://www.shelfari.com/

Upon completion of the challenge-
    -Reps?? I dunno lol
    -Superior vocabulary
    -Bragging rights. You could try to brag to your date about how quit watching TV and focused more on reading (it's a joke, folks).

*Rules to be updated if necessary

Link to old threads:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140440553 (2012)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150329223 (2013- Most Recent)

52+ Club (2013)

AntiGlobalist
    arkskier
    balm
    beckham23
    Browny95
    Canuck4
    Conspiracybrah
    DarkAvenger
    HeavyLifter317
    lnvictus
    PokLim
    redraider86 (First and only female to finish the challenge to my knowledge)
    sl_17b
    TheStender
    Veikijas

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. How long is the challenge?
    The challenge runs from 1st of January 2014 to 1st of January 2015. Roughly 52 weeks to finish 52 books with an average of one book per week.

2. What's the purpose of doing this challenge?
    Purpose of this challenge is subjective and it varies by individual. My reason for attempting this challenge third time- I want to be well read and well spoken. I also want to have an encyclopedic base of knowledge. I want to read and synthesize information faster: something I seem to be mediocre at.

My goal/purpose-

3. What type of books are allowed for this challenge?
    Almost all books are allowed for this challenge. Even textbooks, and comic books. Keep in mind though, if you're counting textbooks for this challenge, you must be reading the whole book!. Audiobooks are also fair game.

4. Can I read comic books/ graphic novels for the purpose of this challenge?
    Yes, but it's not recommended that readers count a lot of comic books to complete the challenge. The rule of thumb is maybe keeping it to 3-5 comic books/ graphic novels per challenge.
    Yes, you can absolutely read 52 comic books and be done with the challenge if it makes you happy.

5. Will I have to write a review for the books I've been reading?
    It's recommended, not mandatory. Some great thinkers of our time were avid readers, and not coincidentally- great writers. Some claim that reading and writing goes hand in hand. It's also strongly recommended to keep a weekly log of what you've.

6. How will reading change my life?
    Nothing can change your life unless you're absolutely willing and devoted to changing yourself. If you feel that reading is something that contributes to your intellectual growth, and you want to grow and change into a better, cultured person, then it must be so. Ultimately it's up to you to experiment, learn and grow.

7. My reading level is laughable, how can I 'level up'?
    'Levelling up' occurs from being better than your previous self. In the world of books, you can always read books that are more complicated than the previous ones, books that'll make you stop reading and reach for a dictionary, or ponder on points.

8. I don't have the time for reading books, is this challenge right for me?
    If you're insanely busy, this challenge might seem like a chore and you're better off not doing it. Forcing it would be counter productive. Reading should be a natural act and not a process of self-flagellation...imo.

9. I don't have money to buy books, is this challange right for me?
    Not all of us are born rich, so issue of money is a stark reality. Here's the solution: public libraries where they're free and you can even access some of them online. Websites like the following can also prove to be useful:

BookOS (thanks to fat2fit)
    FreebookSpot
    Libgen
    Scribd

Some of these sites might be risky in terms of access and content, so use it at your own discretion

If you're reading classics, they are available for free in these places:
    www.manybooks.net
    www.gutenberg.org/

If you have ereaders- many of their native sites offer free ebooks all the time.

10.I can't concentrate, or sit still and read, is this challenge right for me?
    Books might be therapeutic in improving concentration. I'm not aware of any scientific studies but googling might help.

11.Are there any group/groups of people for whom this challenge is not right for?
    Some groups of people for whom this challenge might not be optimal / beneficial:
    -People who are reading for bragging rights, and who are reading without any comprehension to meet the weekly quota. It's better to read 20 books well than to read 100+ books haphazardly.
    -Genuinely busy people.

12.Are their any tricks/ tips of reading 52 books in 52 weeks I should be aware of?
    There were several posts in the previous two threads regarding speed reading. Search the old thread.
    I'm urging all to post useful tips in this thread.
    -Take a book with you wherever you go. Wear ear plugs (headphones more optimal??) in noisy places. (Credit: jreacher)
    -Read the right books
    Dean Brenzel (Philosopher, Dean of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale University) argues that not only can reading the great classics like Plato's Republic and Dante's Inferno enrich your education, it can actually make your life better. Pointing out that we can't possibly read all of the books in the world, Brenzel makes a case for reading the right books the right way in order to get the most intellectual bang for your reading buck. Which books qualify as the "right" books is one of the most controversial subjects in academia, and Brenzel outlines the five key characteristics that every great book must fulfill in order to make that coveted list.

(Credit: Diplow)

13. Are there any groups/people I can talk about books, and reading in general?
    -Well, this thread comes to mind.
    There is a goodreads Misc reading crew that's hardly active-
    http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68524-misc-brahs

Librarything might have an online community but I'm unaware.

There's also a Skype group that's somewhat active. Contact the user @ Bloodrush00/ PrimalLogic

Why Reading Matters

(all other parts are on youtube)

(Credit: TheClimax)

Last edited by lnvictus; 12-14-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Kal-El, son of Jor-El

Bonitatem, Disciplinam, Scientiam

SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100)
    In. Will try to read 2-3 books a week since I have a lot of time on my hands

You brahs think it's possible?

The one and only RepWeekReviewer's Avatar
    RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RepWeekReviewer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll try this, if anything at least I'll try to read more.

In.
    ~ TheReportOfTheWeek
    ~ RepWeekReviewer
    ~ RW Reviewer
    ~ ReviewBrah

-- Reviewing Energy Drinks in a suit since 2011 --

~~ Despot of the Misc ~~

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In! Starting with the Count Of Monte Cristo.

Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000) Brahku is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RepWeekReviewer View Post

In.

review the books brah
    ****Misc Brah Crew****
    ****Les Paul Crew****

gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you need to seriously check out ebookoid.com. they got any book you could find on amazon or pretty much anywhere on that site and everything is only 99 cents or less. almost unreal the amount of books/textbooks they got on there. check it out.

skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000) skarj is just really nice. (+1000)
    In, have started a bit early today reading The Name of the Wind to start with. Will start to post reviews after I've read a few books. Will post my tentative list as well if anyone is looking for ideas and want some suggestions
    "That feels when your brain says this can't be real then you remember you're on misc and decide yep every word happened"

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In starting with the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King. Will be using a nook. Good luck bros
    Sig line can't be a novel

DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In.

Just finished Millionaire fastlane 10/10 srs.

like 10 pages from finishing the alchemist - extremely overrated

1/3 of the way through siddhartha - really enjoying so far.

Got a massive reading list and all the books ready to go it's just about powering through them thats hard. I'm a slow reader and will also often reread sentance or paragraphs to make sure I get all the meaning. I read to learn and understand not just for entertainment. 50 pages a day still feels like a ton to me but the more I do it the better it's getting.

Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.. Will be reading all of the GoT books for now. Need to try and find some good books
    http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/essequani

CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000) CartelFather is a complete loser! (-2000)
    In hard

Currently reading

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait for this challenge again. Honestly 52 books challenge in 2013 definitely helped me push and read when I otherwise would have gamed or done other unproductive things. I don't think it's a coincidence that I had the most self-growth in 2013. Awesome challenge and just having a tangible goal helps so much. Good luck everyone!

But also keep in mind the POINT is not to rack up a number of books. The POINT is to learn and grow from these books.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lnvictus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SometimesAlpha View Post
    In. Will try to read 2-3 books a week since I have a lot of time on my hands

You brahs think it's possible?
    Yes, it's possible. I've read around 84 last year..so more/less 1-2 books/ week on avg because I had the time.

Originally Posted by RepWeekReviewer View Post

In.
    Glad to have you.

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    In! Starting with the Count Of Monte Cristo.

Great book! One of my favorite.
    Kal-El, son of Jor-El

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    In, and lol at non gender specific poll. My books are ready

cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cub1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.I haven't entered one of these threads since 2011.

Books i've read in last two weeks,i'm a bookworm srs.

Intelligence and human progress(research oriented book) -James Flynn
    The secrets to success(eBook)-Eric thomas
    The One Hundred and Twenty Days of Sodom-Marquis de sade <---------what has been read...
    Status anxiety-Alen de boton
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    In, currently at 50 books since mid May. Never knew I had it in me

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Can't wait for this challenge again. Honestly 52 books challenge in 2013 definitely helped me push and read when I otherwise would have gamed or done other unproductive things. I don't think it's a coincidence that I had the most self-growth in 2013. Awesome challenge and just having a tangible goal helps so much. Good luck everyone!

But also keep in mind the POINT is not to rack up a number of books. The POINT is to learn and grow from these books.
    Hoping I have growth this year for myself. Got a lot to work on from school, to marriage. Hoping this helps.
    Sig line can't be a novel

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i read over 30 books this year

gonna match my goal next year

now get ya ass on skype!!!!!!!
    **Oriental Master Race CREW**
    **California Patriot CREW**
    **Reps Azn miscers on sight CREW**

Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salavat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definitely will do it this time. This year I went through about 15 books and kept using work as an excuse when it really wasn't.

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000) kezzam is just really nice. (+1000)
    In, starting with 'World War Z' then 'Dune'

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    post that one clip with the black doctor from john hopkins who talks about books

that surgeon, ben or something.
    **Oriental Master Race CREW**
    **California Patriot CREW**
    **Reps Azn miscers on sight CREW**

MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleXtreme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subscribing. Next week is the perfect week for me start as well.

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN

Read about 4 or 5 last year (8 or 9 counting audiobooks). Gonna go for 52 this year.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liore22 View Post
    post that one clip with the black doctor from john hopkins who talks about books

Not sure about a black professor, but this is Richard Macksey, a professor at Hopkins, who has a massive library.

Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried reading as much as I could this year after seeing this thread, but got lazy and only read 3 books lol. Will try again.

RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RutgersGrad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cesarbruh View Post
    Tried reading as much as I could this year after seeing this thread, but got lazy and only read 3 books lol. Will try again.
    3 books isn't bad for a 12 year old.

Originally Posted by liore22 View Post

Ben Carson? From broken home in Detroit to Johns Hopkins as a neurosurgeon..

Movie starring Cuba Gooding Jr. as Ben Carson:

Last edited by lnvictus; 12-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Kal-El, son of Jor-El

ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000) ezza is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN! I've already started my challenge on 24th November 2013 however, I couldnt wait for this thread ahah
    ++ Positive Crew ++