IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

"We've upgraded BodySpace!"

Really?

Sign me up for the downgrade to the old BodySpace, please.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Registered User abodyinprogress's Avatar
    abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My favorite layout is still the pre-2012 version. Someone needs to tell the design department to STOP TINKERING! Like Yahoo, ********, and Google, your "improvements" only make it worse every time!
    Be good, eat right, work hard, sleep naked.

wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10) wdcisco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    refresh it or clear ur cache and try again

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wdcisco View Post
    Did. Same deal.

Does anyone test these changes first? Or am I the unaware beta tester?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am getting the same thing. It happened on 3 different computers. I can't track my workouts. Can someone please fix???
    Check out my current log for ProMera Sports.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158826553&p=1176134493&posted=1#post1176134493

hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wdcisco View Post
    Finally after I used Chrome I can get it to pull up right but only after I refresh it and then each new page I got to, to track I have to refresh that page as well. Sure hope they work on this.
    Check out my current log for ProMera Sports.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158826553&p=1176134493&posted=1#post1176134493

burtle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please sign me up for the downgrade as well. Just get a blank fitboard now.

extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extrashotlatte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New Idea:

Hi everyone! Ok I'm going to try not to rant and be all negative as I'm one of those peeps that hates it when bodyspace keeps changing! I keep losing info and have to re-do and it stresses me out! i.e. my goals have gone again! I only re-did them 2 weeks ago!

BUT, I'm going to try be constructive here - I have an idea as well as 2 criticisms:

I've given feedback on this idea and if anyone agrees, please do the same or at least show your support for it on here! The more that push this, the more likely they'll change it! How about, the ability to move around, delete and insert the sections YOU want to have visible on your main profile page? At the moment for example, there are sections like the program plan on there that I don't use as I'm using my own training plan, not a streamline one. I'd like to be able to tailor the main profile page to what is important to me, to us, as individuals! Rather than be stuck with the main page, then having to go into separate pages to get to the important stuff! What do you guys think?

Also on an annoyed note lol - my inspiration votes that I have received (albeit not many haha) are gone from the main page! Surely this is something we are all proud of and want to share? Bring it back to the main page or at least at the side bar under "friends/followers and members who inspire" - makes perfect sense to me! Most de-motivating to have that disappear!

Also, my supps are wrong! It came up with 2 for 1 protein? So i deleted and re-enetered manually my Arkworld supps and it's saved YET again as 2 for 1!!! Someone sort out this glitch please!!!

Right, rant over.. for now... until i come across more stuff, then i may well be back! lol
    Leex

AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AllisonHell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This new upgrade is horrible. Its worse than an Obamacare website. WTF?? All information lost, cant change information, cant set up new goals. This sucks.
    One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is a statistic.

shoveit1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by extrashotlatte View Post
    New Idea:

Hi everyone! Ok I'm going to try not to rant and be all negative as I'm one of those peeps that hates it when bodyspace keeps changing! I keep losing info and have to re-do and it stresses me out! i.e. my goals have gone again! I only re-did them 2 weeks ago!
    extrashotlatte - I feel your frustration. Have you been able to customize your goals? It seems as though you can't set your own dates or numbers. Its too "cookie-cutter" of a format

Originally Posted by shoveit1012 View Post
    extrashotlatte - I feel your frustration. Have you been able to customize your goals? It seems as though you can't set your own dates or numbers. Its too "cookie-cutter" of a format
    Would be nice if there was an option to filter some fit status feeds, without actually having to drop friends. Some people spam it up with several updates a day, and with the new "larger" format, you have to scroll through pages and pages of spam to find the less active folks. Just a simple [Block updates from this user] button would be very helpful.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★