Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post

Last night, my grandma passed. This was the woman who raised me and taught me most of what I needed to know in life. Tis a sad day.
    Sorry to hear the sad news!

What's in bold shows that she is a good women as your a great person so has taught you well!

Take care!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep that head up brother.

You know I got you if you need me.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry for your loss brotha.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truly sorry to hear about your loss.

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Been a long night and morning.

Last night, my grandma passed. This was the woman who raised me and taught me most of what I needed to know in life. Tis a sad day.
    Sad day indeed.

Sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So sorry Chris - hope you and your family can find peace and understanding amongst the sadness.

From what I have seen of you so far - she did a pretty damn good job with you

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really appreciate everyone's prayers and condolences. This community is awesome. 'Twas a sad day indeed, but just as much as birth, death is a part of life.

Never forgotten.

Back to that grind though...
    I did train on Sunday. Heavy pause front squat doubles and heavy 3 position cleans.

Today:

11:30-1pm:
    This was a grueling karate session. Sweatin buckets. Because of the length and intensity of this session, I'll be skipping this evening's session.

3:45pm:
    On dat der Platform!!!

Warm-up:
    Took an extra long warm-up today. Everything is feeling really tight with how cold it has been. Much static and dynamic stretching, wide pause squats, broomstick work, and about 75 pull-ups.

3 Position Cleans:
    (1 rep above knee, 1 rep below knee, and 1 rep from the floor = 1)

20kg x 1 (x2)
    40kg x 1 (x3)
    50kg x 1 (x2)
    60kg x 1 (x2)
    65kg x 1 (x3)

Behind the Neck Push Presses:

20kg x 3
    40kg x 3 (x2)
    50kg x 3 (x3)
    60kg x 3 (x2)
    70kg x 3 (x2)
    80kg x 3 (x2)

Pause Front Squats:
    (Focus is really getting comfortable in the hole with exactly the same position throughout all reps. Chest up, upper back TIGHT, feet wide as fuuuuuuk.)

50kg x 2 (x2)
    60kg x 2 (x2)
    70kg x 2 (x2)
    80kg x 2 (x5)

Overall:
    Really solid session today. Everything is starting to FEEL better. I'm able to realize when I'm out of position with anyone telling me. Working toward smoothing these movements out. Everything is a progression. Master the basics first and then...continue to learn throughout your journey.

Coach told me today, "With you, I'm not really worried about building strength. Strength is not your issue. We must refine your technique, so that you can use your strength to properly execute the lifts."

On dat new grind...humbled daily.

Nutrition:
    I'm really back in line with sources. I feel like garbage when I'm eating sh*t. Back to that meat and veggies diet. I feel well and my performance and energy levels have been really high. Even at the funeral luncheon, I ate a ton of food, but it was all roast beef, potatoes, and veggies...I skipped dessert cuz I just haven't been feeling it lately.

Now, time to finish cooking dinner and then make those familial gains...

Time to set up the Christmas Tree and do some present wrapping I live a blessed life for sure.
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 12-17-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Count your blessings brother! I know dat feel.
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid session! I've always been a proponent of flexible dieting without straying too far from the traditionally "clean" foods. It may only make 0.05% difference in body composition (and likely much more in feel, because of abundant micronutrients) but that 0.05% may be what it takes to make a difference!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    Count your blessings brother! I know dat feel.
    Always grateful.

Olympic Lifting Log:

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always blessed to wake up and do what we do
    Fix that technique and lets go brother.
    We are all backing you

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Solid session! I've always been a proponent of flexible dieting without straying too far from the traditionally "clean" foods. It may only make 0.05% difference in body composition (and likely much more in feel, because of abundant micronutrients) but that 0.05% may be what it takes to make a difference!
    Not so worried about composition. I'm much more about FEELING better. I have better sessions and an overall better life experience while I'm not weighed down by garbage.

Thursday, we start snatches, and next week, we are going to start ramping up the weight on those cleans.

Side note:
    After practice, I watched some of the boys attempting to qualify for Nationals lifting. A kid who weighs 95kg Clean & Jerked 170kg. Locked it like it was nothing. Wut?
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 12-17-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Always blessed to wake up and do what we do
    Fix that technique and lets go brother.
    We are all backing you
    I'm doing just that. Coach said my cleans are looking smooth. Said it looks like I'm finally feeling them instead of lifting them.

Olympic Lifting Log:

what other things is he changing on form on your lifts that have benefitted you? May help us as well for those who follow along.

what other things is he changing on form on your lifts that have benefitted you? May help us as well for those who follow along.

Front Squats:

Widen the base and really focus the weight on the heels. Feet are place outside shoulder width. This is done to mimic the base of the clean. Getting used to heavy load in the hole is key. The thing is to not only be used to weight in the hole to be squatted up, but also to get used to catching the weight so low. Hence the use of pause fronts.

Cleans:

Done in 3 variations. 2 are from the hang and one is a pull from the ground.

Above knee, below knee, and off the floor.

The focus here is not only on getting the weight pulled high enough, but to be able to get under the bar quicker. Quick hips, torso up, core tight, and elbow driven up faster than fuuuuuk.

At this point, I'm able to judge the consistency in the technique of my reps by the placement of the catch across my chest/clavicle/delt area.

Back Squats:
    No major changes here.

Slight widening of the feet, and a more conscious contraction of the upper back. Elbows need to be placed directly under the bar and not floating behind even a little.

OHP/Push Press:

I'll group these two for sake of ease. Pattern is essentially the same. The only difference is the slight leg drive on the push press.

Bar in full front rack position upon start. Elbows driven upward to create more of a shoulder movement than an arm movement. The ending of the press is at an almost fully locked position. The goal here is to simulate the final portion of a jerk. Head comes through shoulders and bar ends just slightly behind head so that the bar, elbows, shoulders, and hips are in a straight line. There is more stability when utilizing the entire frame as opposed to just the shoulders.

At this point, majority of the presses are from behind the head. This simulates the end of the jerk more than coming from the front.

Full split jerks start Thursday or next Tuesday. Getting comfortable with that bar in front rack position is key to building a solid press/jerk.

Overhead Squats:

Start with behind the neck press setup, but make sure grip is structured for snatches. My grip is full width of the bar.

Lock the bar overhead positioned slightly behind the head. Consciously tighten the core, rear delts and entire upper back, and focus on keeping the torso VERY upright with weight solely on heels.

These SMOKE my upper back and quads. The weight distribution is so very different than anything I've done. I was told we won't be doing a lot of these, because, "If you can get the weight overhead, I highly doubt you won't be able to stand it up. That's a lot of work for nothing."

Snatch Drop Presses:

Did these Sunday for the first time. Were pretty solid feeling. The beginnings of snatching.

Behind the neck push press setup with snatch grip. Push up and drop under into overhead squat at the same time. I enjoyed these.

My grip has been manipulated for effectiveness and body type. He makes changes as we progress to see if there is a more optimal position I can be in according to my body's own telemetry.

All things that involve a pull are done using Hook Grip. This is uncomfortable as fu*k at first. Takes some serious getting used to. The pain in my thumbs hasn't quite gone away yet lol.

Overall, I am very eased to be working with this team. I'm just a rookie, but everyone has been very welcoming.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work and I have so much respect for Olympic lifters as they make it look effortless but I know its anything but. A lot of it is technique which only comes with time and practice.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn! Nice detail above, very interesting stuff
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post

x2 great explanations!

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    Nice work and I have so much respect for Olympic lifters as they make it look effortless but I know its anything but. A lot of it is technique which only comes with time and practice.
    Done well, it certainly does look effortless.

Strength + Technique + Speed = Profit

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I'm totally out of my element. At the same time though...I totally fit in and I'm exactly where I need/want to be.

I'm gettin my ass kicked by light weights. Feel like such a b*tch.

I thought my squats were low before...pfffffft. There's been a couple times where I've caught the bar and my taint actually touched the floor. THAT is ATG!!! Hahahaha.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    x2 great explanations!
    Just gettin the groove, son.

Olympic Lifting Log:

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man...late but sorry to hear about the lose...the conversation we had about passing relative months ago will stick with me forever and hope things are all going well with the family!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Damn man...late but sorry to hear about the lose...the conversation we had about passing relative months ago will stick with me forever and hope things are all going well with the family!
    Thanks, Alex.

Merely grateful to have spent the time. Not resentful of any time missed. This is my key

Olympic Lifting Log:

Quick Accessory Workout:

Superset:
    Chins with slow descent and dead stop at bottom/Wide Lat Pulldown

BWx6/120x10
    (x3)

Pendlay Rows:
    135x10
    155x10 (x2)

Pec Deck Rear Delt Flies:
    (5sec hold on all reps)

60x12
    (x3)

Superset:
    Rope Tri Pushdown/Wide Chins

80x10/BWx6
    (x3)

DB Hammers:
    40x8 each arm
    42.5x6 each arm
    45x5 each arm

Superset:
    Cable Crunches/Oblique Side Plate Raises

130x35/45x10 each side (x2)
    140x25/45x10 each side

Then, I did a sh*t ton of mobility and stretching. Hams and IT bands have been taking a fkng pummeling, so they were prioritized.

Everything, including the mobility work took an hour. Contractions were strong and I was feeling solid. I really don't go to heavy on these days. I save my energy for the platform, where it matters. In weightlifting, your physique/bench/bicep measurement/weight/height/etc..., doesn't matter!!! The only thing that matters is your total.

How much can you fkn Clean and then lock out?

How much can you snatch and stand up with?

That's it. I like the focus it takes. I like the intensity it brings. I like how every time I throw a bar overhead, there's a point of no return...either it gets locked or that bar is coming down...you choose.

To aid in my total, most accessory you'll see from me will be to build lats and posterior delts. Squats and bar work will be added soon, but not quite yet. I need to refine technique before adding more. All for the goal.

Olympic Lifting Log:

The more mobility work i do the greater my gym performance is, its a lost art, people think its not that necessary but it makes a drastic difference IMO

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The more mobility work i do the greater my gym performance is, its a lost art, people think its not that necessary but it makes a drastic difference IMO
    completely agree with this...

Great work in here man! I still watch Olympic lifting vids all the time (esp. of Ilya Ilin and Lu Xiaojun), I would love to get back into it. There's nowhere here that's reasonably priced to lift though (local crossfit gym = $110 a month or more)
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Agreed!

So many people think it's a waste of time. At this point, every day involves mobility parameters. It's the only way for me to maintain and build upon my flexibility and speed.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    completely agree with this...

Great work in here man! I still watch Olympic lifting vids all the time (esp. of Ilya Ilin and Lu Xiaojun), I would love to get back into it. There's nowhere here that's reasonably priced to lift though (local crossfit gym = $110 a month or more)
    Lu is a fkng animal!

The crazy part is, in China, in his weight class, he's only ranked 3rd hahahaha. Fkn Olympic Gold medalist and he's not even the best they got. That sh*t boggled my mind at first lol.

My coach actually subscribes to the current Chinese philosophy. Each athlete trains a little differently according to their individual needs. Also, they've been utilizing some bodybuilding isolation techniques for years, which people thought was strange, but really they were just targeting specific accompaniment muscle groups that were of specific benefit...posterior delts and lats consistently.

As opposed to you Bulgarian training protocols where everyone trains at 90-100% of Max each day, 6 days a week, and by shear volume and pummeling you get stronger and faster. This may work for someone with the innate talent or iron grit determination and stubbornness to uphold, but many athletes will fall behind because of this.

As someone else in another thread said today..."Many ways to skin a cat."

I can't wait to start throwing kilos on the fkn bar. I wanna see how strong and fast I really am

Olympic Lifting Log:

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love your comment about not worrying about body composition. It has to make lifting more fun and less stressful.

Honestly that's the only component of bodybuilding I hate - being a consistent and responsible eater. I love lifting and getting stronger. I think it I had a little push to try powerlifting I may never look back and stay fat and happy year round!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Love your comment about not worrying about body composition. It has to make lifting more fun and less stressful.

Honestly that's the only component of bodybuilding I hate - being a consistent and responsible eater. I love lifting and getting stronger. I think it I had a little push to try powerlifting I may never look back and stay fat and happy year round!
    I've been saying all along that you should do a PL Meet. Get on that ish!!! It's your style

I don't regret going down this road even a little. Ask me the last time I weighed a meal Go ahead lol. I've tracked all macros in my head and have been able to control my weight as such. My head is clear and I'm so much less stressed. I eat clean, control portions, keep water up, BUT...if I wanna have a piece of pizza...I fkn have it!!!

Olympic Lifting Log: