terriblewells is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile What’s a realistic weight for my size?

Hey friends, first poster here asking for some general advice for my ripped journey.
    First off I’m 5’6 158 pounds and dropped 30 over the last couple of months. I suppose what I’m asking is what can I do to achieve a more “chiseled” look regarding my physique and what is a good weight given my height? My frame is there but I suppose it just wasn’t the results I wanted.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As you're a novice you lack a solid muscle base, no worries, we all start out there. You likely aren't happy after the weight loss because of the simple fact you need to add more muscle. Really it's up to you to decide how big you want to get. At 5'6" some people might be happy at 150lbs and 10% body fat. You may think that's too small and want 170lbs at 12% body fat. My suggestion is to now focus on adding lean tissue, slow bulk (meaning 500 calorie surplus max), and really get a feel for the size you're looking for. It's a process, a journey, and ultimately your decision.. not some arbitrary advice from a forum bro.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners