ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Customizing the "Matt Ogus Legs/Push/Pull 3 day split" for personal gains

Hello guys, let me start off by saying (as you probably noticed) I am new to the forums. I have been training for a little under a year, but only seriously for 8 months. I saw rapid gains, as most newbies do, in the first 2-3 months, and slower but still substantial gains since then. I'll list my stats briefly since I haven't had a chance to update my profile yet:

Weight as of today: 189.6 pounds
    BFP: 12-13%
    Waist: 34"
    Chest: 38.5"
    Hips: 37"
    Right arm: 14.5"
    Left arm: 14.5"
    Right/Left Thighs at midpoint: 25.5"

*Keep in mind that these are my unpumped #'s*

Bench Press: 230
    Squat: 325
    Deadlift: 280

*Squat is high, deadlift low due to some lower back issues*

My question is, how can i customize the Matt ogus LPP routine to maximize my chest and back development? My triceps/legs grow really quickly, and my biceps grow more quickly than my other body parts (besides legs/triceps). I feel like if I change it up on my own I will mess things up. I am happy with the legs portion of the routine, because as he points out in the videos that outline everything, he is trying to bring up his posterior chain (glutes/hams), and is happy with his quad development. As you can see by my max lifts, I need to bring my DL up, and that means bringing up the posterior chain.
    Here is the main gist of the workout. You go through one cycle of legs, push, pull, then rest, then repeat.I leave out the B workouts for brevity. The cycle for push and pull days is 4 A workouts, 1 B workout, with deloads every 5 workouts. (This confuses me b/c it means that deloads for push and pull day are always on the B day?) The legs portion of the routine cycles through 3 workouts (which I will include. If you want to see the entire routine it is on youtube, just type in matt ogus legs push pull. (I can't post links yet!)
    Legs day:

A workout
    Back Squat 5x10
    Romanian Deadlift: 3-5x10
    Walking DB lunges: 4 sets until near failure
    Lying leg curls: 4x10
    Alternate hack squat calf raise & standing machine calf raise: 5x6

B workout
    Front squat 5x10
    Romanian Deadlift: 3-5x10
    Walking DB lunges: 4 sets until near failure
    Lying leg curls: 4x10

C workout:
    Deadlift: 3x10
    Hack Squats: 4x10
    Hyper Extensions: 3-4x10
    Leg curls: 4x10

Push Day:
    Incline Bench: 3-5x10
    Decline Bench: 3-5x10
    (^^total of 8 sets b/w these two exercises^^)
    Modified Arnold press: 4x8
    Chest flies or cable flies (alternate): 3-4x10
    Straight bar pushdowns: 5x8
    overhead rope extensions: 5x8

Pull day:
    Lat pulldowns or wide grip pull ups (alternate): 4x8
    Overhand bent over barbell row: 5x10
    Dumbbell row: 5x10
    Barbell/EZ bar curl: 5x8
    Pinwheel curl: 5x8
    Face pulls: 5x8

Matt also says he does cardio 3 times a week on the stairmaster for 400 calories per session.

*Disclaimer: All credit goes to Matthew Ogus and Legends of Aesthetics for this routine.*
    You can go on youtube to find the exact routine and all of the other awesome LoA videos.

Thank you all for any help you can give!

ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajaxgladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Registered User ClubFootMonster's Avatar
    ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're happy with your leg development so far skip the leg portion of the routine every other week and, do an extra push or pull day for back or chest development until your proportions are what you want.

And as for the deadlift if your serious about getting it up drop this routine and, use a routine based around getting your deadlift and other compound lifts up until you're satisfied with your numbers.
    Deadlift 525x3
    Squat 475x3
    Bench 300x2

Current supp stack
    Jack3d v2
    Anavite
    Food
    Food
    Food
    Food

Bi lateral club feet