Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daiawa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GonHx View Post
    nope, theres alot of white reciprocity medics who come from the mainland to work for us. although from what ive seen alot of them have a difficult time adapting to the way we work, might be related to the high call volume down here, we average 6-8 calls on an 8 hour shift in town.
    i would say maybe 1/2 of reciprocity medics are successful. but rest assured your race definately wont be a determining factor
    Guess I will have to look back into it, im from a southern coastal town so grew up on the water which is why HEMS stuck out to me. My truck averages 10~ on a 12hr shift so the volume wouldn't be a problem haha.

HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trainee estimator/scheduler, £7.80/$12.50ish an hour, it can be boring at times but I'm learning a lot and there's room for growth
    WOLVESBRAH

Bulking []
    Cutting [x]
    Mantaining []

*London Misc Meet Crew* REPRESENT
    *Order 66 Crew*

Civil Engineer/Army Reserve (Royal Engineers)

GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daiawa View Post
    Guess I will have to look back into it, im from a southern coastal town so grew up on the water which is why HEMS stuck out to me. My truck averages 10~ on a 12hr shift so the volume wouldn't be a problem haha.
    if you love the ocean, hawaii sounds like the perfect place for you haha

AMR EMT and medic pay is also comparable to city's pay, and they have it much easier, doing primarily IFT's, although they also have BLS and ALS rigs that do 911 calls.

scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottk7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trainee pipe designer. £30k. Yeh I enjoy it. Sitting on a PC all day messing about with a 3d modelling program. Waiting for survey trips for more money

joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Marine, security guard
    Boring as phuck but I travel a lot, so that makes up for it.
    ~$40k but I don't have to pay for chit (phone, house, car, gas, utilities included)

I'm getting out in a year and finishing up an electrical engineering degree.

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Eezo View Post
    inb4 metalapocolypse
    Sorry I'm late brah.

Factory technician
    10.50/hour (poverty status)
    It's a terrible job but I'm pretty bro with the guys who work there
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eezo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Sorry I'm late brah.

Factory technician
    10.50/hour (poverty status)
    It's a terrible job but I'm pretty bro with the guys who work there
    that's more like it

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    ceo
    10k /day

Its an ok lifestyle but I get bored of fast cars and fast women.
    Also, penis.

Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Enlisted air force, i love it, 30k
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    **Endo-Meso Crew** 1.58

Current deadlift: 505, Goal: 550
    Current bench: 320, Goal: 350
    Weighted Pullups: 90x5, Goal of 115x5 by 2016

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GonHx View Post
    if you love the ocean, hawaii sounds like the perfect place for you haha

AMR EMT and medic pay is also comparable to city's pay, and they have it much easier, doing primarily IFT's, although they also have BLS and ALS rigs that do 911 calls.
    How are the Honolulu sloots bro? Are they as sexy as everyone claims with grass skirts and feather necklaces?

Mailroom clerk
    12/hr but make overtime regularly
    The job is ok, but I don't get along with most people in the office so I kinda hate coming in. Wish I could just be left alone with my headphones in.

GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    [QUOTE=hickorysmoked1;1172097703]How are the Honolulu sloots bro? Are they as sexy as everyone claims with grass skirts and feather necklaces?
    QUOTE]

tons of chicks in a concentrated area (honolulu), especially asians. if you like asian chicks hawaii is the place to be. SoCal is comparable, but definately more concentrated and easier to find in honolulu, imo

tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdirago is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HouseBrah View Post
    Apprentice electrician. Awesome job if you have an interest in building/construction. Made 25k last year after tax and on first year wages ($9.50/hr)
    fuarrkk howd u get a sparky app! ive been looking for a year and ive done the pre app, its bull****
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    ~Social Anxiety Crew~
    ******* No fap until 2012 crew ******

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe dedication" ~ Zyzz RIP

tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - Auto Insurance Estimator - "Field Tech", I'm the guy who will personally inspect your vehicle for damages after you have been involved in an accident and help you through the repair process.

- Just hired on at 38k/yr, technically in the state of California due to my position, I am hourly, and it's ~$18.3x/hr

- Going through the rigamarole of training, so it's been a slow start, but I am excited to get out there and give it my best.
    Like Cars?
    http://www.jakestumphracing.tumblr.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
    http://jakestumphracing.kinja.com/

Formerly known as K'Ching K_Ching's Avatar
    K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a musician. I'm definitely on that there poverty time, but I love what I do. I don't really feel like I ever work, I just hang out and do what I love all the time and get by financially. Just living a bohemian lifestyle in what feels like a parallel universe to everyone who is struggling with the daily grind of their jobs. I can't afford most luxuries like traveling, which is definitely a sacrifice, but I still travel more than most when touring with bands, even though it's not the same as you don't really have time to see much.

The most I've ever made in a month was a little over 4000$, but i's usually between 1500-2000, sometimes as low as 800. But I definitely enjoy it.

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by K_Ching View Post
    I'm a musician. I'm definitely on that there poverty time, but I love what I do. I don't really feel like I ever work, I just hang out and do what I love all the time and get by financially. Just living a bohemian lifestyle in what feels like a parallel universe to everyone who is struggling with the daily grind of their jobs. I can't afford most luxuries like traveling, which is definitely a sacrifice, but I still travel more than most when touring with bands, even though it's not the same as you don't really have time to see much.

The most I've ever made in a month was a little over 4000$, but i's usually between 1500-2000, sometimes as low as 800. But I definitely enjoy it.

Holy fuark you sound just like a guy I know.
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -No job
    -No bored as hell, send out C/V's, phone, meet with people on a day to day basis trying to get a foot in the door way.
    -Looked at apprenticeships, brb make £2.60 a hour, no thanks, wouldn't survive on that wage.
    -£0.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Overnight Manager at Wal-Mart. Make almost 15/hour. Very poverty and hate the job. Going back to a stocker, so I can go back to school, but the ******* store manager keeps delaying letting me step down.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers crew
    Foot Fetish Crew
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Micheal Jackson:
    Proof you can be a man, but look like a white woman that doesn't even lift her sandwiches to her mouth, and still slay tons of poon if you wanted to. We all gonna make it guys.-Suprabuc

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Software Engineer.

I enjoy my job when I get to focus on my work but usually I am getting pulled in 7 different directions because different things need attention.

$85k
    libs gonna lib

eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50) eg-nicca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Optical lab manager---50k--easy as ****..2 or less employees ..no degree needed... all on the job training ..TX no state tax even better
    Squat or deadlift everyday!!

AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mechanical Engineer
    I test explosives for the US Military, interesting as fuark
    ~70k/year
    "How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success?"
    ~Elbert Hubbard

*Misc Firearms Crew*
    *AZ Crew*

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    drilling engineer, geologist, and supervisor

Yes I do!

15k a month
    Did you go to grad school and which if I may ask?

I'm graduating in the spring from UTEP with a BS in Geology. What is out there for me with just an undergrad degree? Anything besides mudlogging? I'm enjoy mathematics more than Geology and can't get into grad school until spring 15' here at UTEP, but I can earn credits for grad school next summer and fall.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuark kinda wanna do nursing now
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    10$/hour 33 hours week
    15k yearly
    In school with no clue for what im doing
    Yeah the jobs alright stocking shelves lol
    **Sniffs angus during 69 crew**

Soon to be LSX 300zx

xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500) xStane is not very helpful. (-500)
    How many % of taxes u US-guys have to pay ?
    Your money income is insane ...

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Warehouse 9 an hour, want to shoot myself everyday. Nothing makes you want to go back to school like working poverty jobs

AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xStane View Post
    I am in the 25% tax braket for federal, about 10% for state tax.
    "How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success?"
    ~Elbert Hubbard

*Misc Firearms Crew*
    *AZ Crew*

Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xStane View Post
    I pay between $150-$170 in taxes a paycheck.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers crew
    Foot Fetish Crew
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Micheal Jackson:
    Proof you can be a man, but look like a white woman that doesn't even lift her sandwiches to her mouth, and still slay tons of poon if you wanted to. We all gonna make it guys.-Suprabuc

DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONUnR8ge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tech consultant

It's alright sometimes. Hours are rather flexible have been holding out for a pay rise for ages, I do a lot of work outside my scope and general skillset which can be stressful at times when clients expect me to know everything in such a broad industry.

60k + computers/laptops
    3rd of my salary comes from all the travel I do.
    AM crew

lifting is a joke only we get.

DEMON of peace.

demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) demfeel5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Security Guard - 50-60K a year.

Pretty chilled out cause the environment I work in, every day is different.

gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gatorkunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you guys listing take home or before taxes?