Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i was shredded scknt 6% BF and awesome build got way less bishes then now at 20+% BF and net worth over 7 figures. put it that way
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"---Aristotle

I REP BACK

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=476414291#post476414291

youtube channel----http://www.youtube.com/user/dschnizzle24

LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LimpDawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    if you're lean (10-12%) it doesn't matter how much you lift as long as you're not skeletor, girls will find you "ripped, muscley, athletic"

edit :

well this post is kinda misleading.. i'm starting to think about how different EVERYONE treated me before i got aesthetic

being lean with a reasonable amount of muscle + being tall = a godly charismatic aura, definitely changes a lot of things in life
    Would a 5'11 155 guy be considered skeletor?

Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BAELDIMENSION View Post
    LOL

kinda shocked at how many fukking simps in this thread are regurgitating the same feminist garbage fed to them by the disney channel

home truths:

-Woman care STRONGLY about the amount of money u make
    -Women cheat more than men
    -Women are just if not more shallow than men
    -The vast VAST majority of attractive chicks have a partner count too high for your liking
    -MOST women have sexual fetishes so disgusting/out there they will make most men uncomfortable

ITT I see alot of pedestalizing of these sloots when, for the most part, their preferences dont deviate that much from the male gender
    nailed it.....
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"---Aristotle

I REP BACK

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=476414291#post476414291

youtube channel----http://www.youtube.com/user/dschnizzle24