Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness for the busy person

Fitness tips for the busy person

So you have a “life” where you work a 40+ hour a week schedule, probably with a family to take care of and a schedule that at the end of the day you just want to crash. Don’t think you have time or energy to work out? Here are some thoughts that may help you:

• Remember that your health is the most important thing to you, your family, and your ability to provide for your family. If you don’t keep up with your health you may not be able to provide long term for them at the pace your busy life demands. Also, higher medical bills in the future for lack of good health will take away from funds that can be used for vacations, new homes, retirement, and needs for you and your family.

o Fitness is a journey and not something that you should do for a couple of months here and there. When you don’t see the “immediate” do not be discouraged. Compare yourself only to yourself based on your progress over a period of time. Keeping your health as the focus will keep you pressing on and the gains definitely will come based on how you train and diet.

• Decide what your goals are. Do you need to lose fat, gain muscle, or both?

o Develop a plan on how you want to accomplish your goals. Keep the goals realistic and attainable. Expecting to be a fitness model in 6 months may not be the most attainable goal. Expecting to go from 250 pounds to 225 pounds in 6 months is likely attainable with the right plan. Then you can reevaluate and set new goals at that time.

o Write out your plan. Decide the type of routine you want then write it out to see what it will look like. This creates a mental commitment to your new plan. This helps you focus and you can tweak the plan as needed.

Cardio is good for fat loss and heart health.

 Weight training is good for building muscle as well as fat loss and heart health.

Mixing the two is great for overall health and fitness.

• A mix has worked well for me and keeping my health in check.

• Mix up your routine! Change is what keeps the body growing. Mix up your exercises and routine to keep it fresh and not boring to you.

• I have found that taking a week of rest routinely and only doing light cardio allows my body to heal, grow and replenish. After a week, I am ready to hit the weights again with fresh energy.

• How much time can you devote to meeting your goals?

o Busy people don’t think they have time to devote to fitness. How many hours a week to you watch television, surf the internet, or read?

o Carve out at least 30 minutes for 3 times per week to get started. As you progress, move the time up to 1 hour. Don’t think you have time? Try mornings, lunch times, and evenings after dinner with the family, late night after the kids are in bed, and weekends; anytime you can fit in your fitness time. If you can’t start with 3 days, make time for 2 days. Keep it flexible though but on target to meet your fitness goals. Miss a workout? Don’t get discouraged! Shrug it off and stay on track for the next workout.

• Where to work out?

o If you are just starting out, maybe find a local gym that is reasonably priced and take your new plan into action. If you prefer to workout at home and want to invest in some equipment that is a great way to fit fitness into your schedule and save some long term money.

o The benefits of the local gym are there is an abundance of equipment. You have cardio and weights. You also have others to motivate you and learn new exercises and techniques. Some disadvantages are the cost of the membership, others using the equipment you need, and scheduling time to get to the gym based on their hours of operation, peak times, and distance from your home or place of work.

o The benefits of a home gym include, scheduling is on your terms, no wait for the equipment you need, music you like, no intimidation of others, and overall lower cost long term. There is pride in your own home gym as it is what you make it. Some disadvantages are the initial cost of equipment, lack of motivation by not having others around, possible interruptions from other family members (try to encourage them to work out too), not having enough or the right equipment, and space concerns.

o If you travel for your work, find hotels that have a fitness room to work out in, or find a local gym that is reasonably priced to go to. Some hotels have deals with local gyms that are a part of your room rate or a reduced rate. Don’t make travel an excuse not to work out but see this time as an adventure to see new gyms, new machines, and even new techniques used by others in the gym. You may even meet new people you can show some new techniques to as well.

• Diet.

o This is the toughest one for me. I like to eat. Eat junk. Try to keep a clean diet. This is hard for the busy person. There may be a lot of eating out especially if you travel for work. Try to eat at restaurants that have alternatives to burger and fries. Even most fast food places have decent alternatives.

o Take your lunch. If you work at a place where you can take your lunch do so. You can save money and keep your diet in check.

o While some may disagree with me on this I allow myself one day per week to cheat on my diet. I have to allow myself a day so that I still feel like I am not “dieting” and still “living”. I do this by allowing some items such as ice cream, or a burger and fries at lunch or dinner. To me, allowing this to mix in keeps the diet flowing and I don’t have to actually go on a “diet” to cut a lot of calories to get weight back in check.

o While I use the word “diet” here try to think of this as a lifestyle change. Try to keep the nutrition and diet in check to meet your long term life goal of staying healthy.

• No excuses.

o Decide today that your health is the most important thing to you. Keep that in mind and then reap the other benefits such as looking good as you age. Keep healthy and you will age better, and then embrace all of the compliments from others! Others will be envious of your hard work. That is the ultimate in long term motivation!

Take care and stay strong!
    Fitness for life.
    A choice you can live with.
    Take care of the body God gave you....it's the only one you've got.

marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcusbondi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great article! Very enjoyable read; thanks!
    So true - we have an abundance of resources and opportunities- it's what we choose to do with them that makes all the difference!
    Official Guinness World Record Holder:
    *5 meter rope climb (60 sec time limit) - 27.8 meters
    *15 Supinated Muscle Ups
    PBs:
    *6 x One Arm Pull Ups (Each arm)
    *2 x One Arm Pull Ups w/16kg Kettle Bell
    *4 x Chin Ups (Full rep) with 180lbs weight belt
    *31 Chin Ups + Body weight (180 lbs) in 60 mins
    *35 sec Front Lever Hold
    *10 x Front Lever Pull Ups
    *Marathon PB 2:42.53

Over 10 million views on YouTube 'marcusbondi' and www.marcusbondi.com

HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HomeWorkouts88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Enjoyed the article. I noticed a few things that I like to do as well. How often do you take a week off from intense training? Every 3-6 months depending on how you've been feeling? I think that works best for me. I also think that cheat days are great as many have used them and seen great results. The important thing is to not go overboard with it. Anyway, I really appreciate the simplicity and straight forward aspect of this article.

jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HomeWorkouts88 View Post
    Enjoyed the article. I noticed a few things that I like to do as well. How often do you take a week off from intense training? Every 3-6 months depending on how you've been feeling? I think that works best for me. I also think that cheat days are great as many have used them and seen great results. The important thing is to not go overboard with it. Anyway, I really appreciate the simplicity and straight forward aspect of this article.
    I actually work intense for 3 weeks then 1 week lighter cardio then back to it. This has helped me not to get burned out and give my joints a rest as I age. When I was younger I went 8 weeks then a week off. I had some intense shoulder issues that were joint related and not requiring surgery and the change was good for me to go to 3 weeks on, 1 week light. After the rest I feel new energy to hit the weights again plus keeps things mixed up a bit. My goal is long term changes and health so I think it will work for me. I appreciate your comments and reading this! Have a good day.
    Fitness for life.

YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowLabrador will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The article is very inspiring but I think this was geared towards those with office jobs. What about those who work long, irregular hours?

Originally Posted by YellowLabrador View Post
    The article is very inspiring but I think this was geared towards those with office jobs. What about those who work long, irregular hours?
    Thanks for reading and the question. I would suggest that if you can plan around your work schedule weekly, set 2-3 days you can get your workout in either before or after work and try to have "target" days that you will workout. You will get the workout in when you can even if it is consecutive days based on your work schedule and may be last minute (keep clothes with you). You will probably be tired after work but may be a great way to wind down a hard day. If your schedule changes a lot and you cannot plan your work ending time due to on the spot overtime and such, you may be better working out before work each time since that may be more predictable or on your days off. The key would be to have your workout plan in place and keep faithful to it but be flexible on your schedules. You may not be the traditional M-W-F person but maybe Su-M-W or M-Tu-F and it could change each week.

Another suggestion is if you want to burn calories, keep tone, and build muscle but maybe not get "huge" would be a full body workout with 15 minutes of cardio at the end of your workout. I have done this as well and allows you to miss a workout and not leave body parts unworked during the week. For example, if your schedule is very unpredictable you may only get 1-2 days in one particular week. If you have planned a weightlifting program around 3 days per week, you will either miss one or more segments of your routine, or have to extend to the following week to pick the day up. A full body routine will keep you in balance both physically as well as mentally. I know that if I miss a workout during the week I feel out of balance mentally which messes with my motivation and the full body helps to keep me feeling accomplished. Remember though that you may not lift as heavy with that since you are working the entire body in one session but is a great workout for fat burning as well as muscle building if you keep the momentum moving during the workout.

I hope this helps!
    Fitness for life.

liquidpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice post you have shared... its really helpful for busies Person...

Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thnx for the article, always nice to read other people views on such a topic.

1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great article!
    Work today for a better tomorrow.

Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brock43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Completely agree with you. If we don't find time for fitness workout in the busy lives, diseases will. Good diet is possible while following day to day routines but for the workout part, we must put in more efforts and take out some time to exercise. Thanks for sharing the article.
    www.hardsupplements.co.uk

1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jeff382 View Post
    Thanks for reading and the question. I would suggest that if you can plan around your work schedule weekly, set 2-3 days you can get your workout in either before or after work and try to have "target" days that you will workout. You will get the workout in when you can even if it is consecutive days based on your work schedule and may be last minute (keep clothes with you). You will probably be tired after work but may be a great way to wind down a hard day. If your schedule changes a lot and you cannot plan your work ending time due to on the spot overtime and such, you may be better working out before work each time since that may be more predictable or on your days off. The key would be to have your workout plan in place and keep faithful to it but be flexible on your schedules. You may not be the traditional M-W-F person but maybe Su-M-W or M-Tu-F and it could change each week.

Another suggestion is if you want to burn calories, keep tone, and build muscle but maybe not get "huge" would be a full body workout with 15 minutes of cardio at the end of your workout. I have done this as well and allows you to miss a workout and not leave body parts unworked during the week. For example, if your schedule is very unpredictable you may only get 1-2 days in one particular week. If you have planned a weightlifting program around 3 days per week, you will either miss one or more segments of your routine, or have to extend to the following week to pick the day up. A full body routine will keep you in balance both physically as well as mentally. I know that if I miss a workout during the week I feel out of balance mentally which messes with my motivation and the full body helps to keep me feeling accomplished. Remember though that you may not lift as heavy with that since you are working the entire body in one session but is a great workout for fat burning as well as muscle building if you keep the momentum moving during the workout.

I hope this helps!
    Good Stuff! Thanks
    Work today for a better tomorrow.

VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) VLOPS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice post, thanks for sharing!

Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice post

Tokiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A very good article!

Summer2Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes very nice suggestion

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice read thx. Read the 4 minute workout book or whatever it is by Tim ferris to read more on super brief workouts anyone can fit in. Recently heard someone also say they'll play fetch with their dog and while the dog is retrieving they will do push-ups or sit-ups in place. Throw the ball again. Push-ups while dog retrieves etc. win win both get a workout
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good read thanks

Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Thread....

Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inspiring article! its really helpful for busies Person.

Message Board King datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did not read but will in fact read if you nom mean

LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This really is a pickme up for me

flyrich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this was worth reading thanx
    Fitness tips for the busy person

So you have a “life” where you work a 40+ hour a week schedule, probably with a family to take care of and a schedule that at the end of the day you just want to crash. Don’t think you have time or energy to work out? Here are some thoughts that may help you:

• Remember that your health is the most important thing to you, your family, and your ability to provide for your family. If you don’t keep up with your health you may not be able to provide long term for them at the pace your busy life demands. Also, higher medical bills in the future for lack of good health will take away from funds that can be used for vacations, new homes, retirement, and needs for you and your family.

o Fitness is a journey and not something that you should do for a couple of months here and there. When you don’t see the “immediate” do not be discouraged. Compare yourself only to yourself based on your progress over a period of time. Keeping your health as the focus will keep you pressing on and the gains definitely will come based on how you train and diet.

• Decide what your goals are. Do you need to lose fat, gain muscle, or both?

o Develop a plan on how you want to accomplish your goals. Keep the goals realistic and attainable. Expecting to be a fitness model in 6 months may not be the most attainable goal. Expecting to go from 250 pounds to 225 pounds in 6 months is likely attainable with the right plan. Then you can reevaluate and set new goals at that time.

o Write out your plan. Decide the type of routine you want then write it out to see what it will look like. This creates a mental commitment to your new plan. This helps you focus and you can tweak the plan as needed.

Cardio is good for fat loss and heart health.

 Weight training is good for building muscle as well as fat loss and heart health.

Mixing the two is great for overall health and fitness.

• A mix has worked well for me and keeping my health in check.

• Mix up your routine! Change is what keeps the body growing. Mix up your exercises and routine to keep it fresh and not boring to you.

• I have found that taking a week of rest routinely and only doing light cardio allows my body to heal, grow and replenish. After a week, I am ready to hit the weights again with fresh energy.

• How much time can you devote to meeting your goals?

o Busy people don’t think they have time to devote to fitness. How many hours a week to you watch television, surf the internet, or read?

o Carve out at least 30 minutes for 3 times per week to get started. As you progress, move the time up to 1 hour. Don’t think you have time? Try mornings, lunch times, and evenings after dinner with the family, late night after the kids are in bed, and weekends; anytime you can fit in your fitness time. If you can’t start with 3 days, make time for 2 days. Keep it flexible though but on target to meet your fitness goals. Miss a workout? Don’t get discouraged! Shrug it off and stay on track for the next workout.

• Where to work out?

o If you are just starting out, maybe find a local gym that is reasonably priced and take your new plan into action. If you prefer to workout at home and want to invest in some equipment that is a great way to fit fitness into your schedule and save some long term money.

o The benefits of the local gym are there is an abundance of equipment. You have cardio and weights. You also have others to motivate you and learn new exercises and techniques. Some disadvantages are the cost of the membership, others using the equipment you need, and scheduling time to get to the gym based on their hours of operation, peak times, and distance from your home or place of work.

o The benefits of a home gym include, scheduling is on your terms, no wait for the equipment you need, music you like, no intimidation of others, and overall lower cost long term. There is pride in your own home gym as it is what you make it. Some disadvantages are the initial cost of equipment, lack of motivation by not having others around, possible interruptions from other family members (try to encourage them to work out too), not having enough or the right equipment, and space concerns.

o If you travel for your work, find hotels that have a fitness room to work out in, or find a local gym that is reasonably priced to go to. Some hotels have deals with local gyms that are a part of your room rate or a reduced rate. Don’t make travel an excuse not to work out but see this time as an adventure to see new gyms, new machines, and even new techniques used by others in the gym. You may even meet new people you can show some new techniques to as well.

• Diet.

o This is the toughest one for me. I like to eat. Eat junk. Try to keep a clean diet. This is hard for the busy person. There may be a lot of eating out especially if you travel for work. Try to eat at restaurants that have alternatives to burger and fries. Even most fast food places have decent alternatives.

o Take your lunch. If you work at a place where you can take your lunch do so. You can save money and keep your diet in check.

o While some may disagree with me on this I allow myself one day per week to cheat on my diet. I have to allow myself a day so that I still feel like I am not “dieting” and still “living”. I do this by allowing some items such as ice cream, or a burger and fries at lunch or dinner. To me, allowing this to mix in keeps the diet flowing and I don’t have to actually go on a “diet” to cut a lot of calories to get weight back in check.

o While I use the word “diet” here try to think of this as a lifestyle change. Try to keep the nutrition and diet in check to meet your long term life goal of staying healthy.

• No excuses.

o Decide today that your health is the most important thing to you. Keep that in mind and then reap the other benefits such as looking good as you age. Keep healthy and you will age better, and then embrace all of the compliments from others! Others will be envious of your hard work. That is the ultimate in long term motivation!

Take care and stay strong!

showgirl23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showgirl23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I hope this helps!
    great post, tks.

rwells81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great read. I know that life is busy but if you can not make the commitment to work out, then you must not care that much about your life. You don't have to be a pro at it or a body builder or gain huge muscle mass, just take the time for yourself to get in better health.

anyive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

women sexy clothes

store: adlingerie.com is a specialized manufacturer of sexy clothing in China, supplys the international market with fashionable sexy lingerie and sexy costumes since 2007. With fast and Comfortable Services. All our products are of (high quality), reasonable prices and fast shipping. Now we have clients all around the world.

dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dantefrizzoli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like 'That is the ultimate in long term motivation!' You don't have to start again if you never stop!

Registered User LorettaMartinez's Avatar
    LorettaMartinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for this article, you provide really useful suggestions!

CaraG73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fitness for the busy person mainly consists of preparing food for the whole week on a Sunday and getting it all in Tupperware. This is the number 1 most important rule

Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvenx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for posting this article. it was very helpful.

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very good article, motivated me today.