hdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Mixing upper and lower body training

Hi

Someone once told me that the training of legs caused the release of some biochemical process that empaired iupper body training on the same day.

Is this true??

I was wondering because mt calves are a weak body part and I would like to train them more often, including chest and back days.

Thanks

Harvey

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope train them ... in fact the legs rlaese a chemicla that will cause you to grow more.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

That's why squats are the most important excersise for growth!!most growth hormone is realeased.. i take it that is what Clamidia (or that c word LOL) is..

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I constantly switch around my workouts, and which bodyparts I train together. Currently, I am training legs and biceps on the same day, and both muscle groups are growing at a faster pace than they ever have.

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Big H
    That's why squats are the most important excersise for growth!!most growth hormone is realeased.. i take it that is what Clamidia (or that c word LOL) is..
    Could be you're thinking of cortisol?? Chlamydia is an STD, I sure hope chlamydia isn't released when I work out!

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you train intensely for over an hour, your body releases cortisol, which is catabolic to your body and will start breaking down protein to feed your body. That is the only worry when training different muscle groups on the same day.
    -Andrew

AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't quite understand this Cortisol thing, i mean how could the body be breaking down protein to feed the body when there is still fat to burn after glycogen. Well of course when you have avery low body fat percentage it could be but when you have enough body fat to burn why would the body turn to protein for energy source?

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

good question allen.. And hooty it was a joke.. i Knew what it was..