jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Formutech LEVEL II 10 day log! (grape)

Hey guys first off, special thanks to formutech nutrition for giving me the special chance to try out their new fat burner. Its called LEVEL II and its formutech's newest thermogenic. Me and a handful of guys were picked to log a little sample of this super potent fat burner! But the reps at formutech felt like being awesome and shipped us a whole bottle! It may have arrived in a SUPER TINY container but it sure does pack one helluva punch! My goal here is to try out this fat burner to determine weather or not its the one i should use. If all ends well, after 3 more months of bulking i'm going to take the rest of the bottle on my cut, which will give me about a month and a half's worth.

So my stats right now are 5'9 160lbs. I hope to gain 10 maybe 15 more pounds in this next three months, and when im finished, cut down to around 165.

Lets take a look at this supp and see what's in it:

It contains 40mg of Vitamin B3, 10mg of Vitamin B6 and a properietary blend which they call the Level II Super Thermo Powder Blend:

Caffeine
    L-Phenylalanine
    Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Cholorgenic Acid)
    Evodiae Fructus (Evodiamine)
    N-Acetyl Tyrosine
    5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia Simplicifolia)
    Higenamine HCl
    Ginseng Root
    Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine)
    Because this blend is 890mg total, I really don't know how much of each ingredient there is. But after taking it, I would say one serving/scoop has about 200mg of caffeine.

When I first opened up the bottle, I was thinking...really 50 servings in this thing? Then I saw the scooper. Pretty tiny, which means this stuff is ultra concentrated. It was about the size of a quarter round and 3 quarters stacked up high.
    Cant wait to tell you guys all about it!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1.

Hey guys so today was the first day i tried this awesome thermogenic!

Mixability: 9 out of 10: this stuff mixed very well. it didn't take much to get the powder fully saturated in the water.

Taste: 8 out of 10: This stuff taste great. I've had some pretty nasty tasting supplements, and some pretty tasty ones too. I would have to say this ranks with some of the best tasting supps I've tried. Not to mention i never like grape flavor so this really is that good.

Energy: 7 out of 10: i have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants, so most of the time it takes either going over the recommended dose with a supp, or just an extremely strong stim to get me going. This actually gave me some nice energy which lasted surprisingly long. I wasnt jittery which was nice but i would have been happy to receive just a bit more energy from it. (but thats just me being greedy)

Appetite suppressant: 9 out of 10: this supp had me stuffed the whole day! all i had was a bowl of cereal in the morning and by 1 in the afternoon I still felt incredibly full. I literally had to force myself to eat, which was weird lol. This effect might have even been a little too intense, for if I didn't force myself to eat, I would have been perfectly content with only that one bowl of cereal which definitely isn't enough.

I woke up at 9 oclock and had a full serving scoop at 9:30am. The first thing i noticed was how easily it mixed. i barely put any water in with the powder, seeing as how one serving is TINY. after spinning the spoon in the glass 3 times it was all mixed in and ready to go. the taste was pretty good too. and i generally don't like grape. Today i had a chest workout and school. i felt great in the gym. when i was done with my workout i actually felt like i had energy to do more which was nice for a change, compared to how i usually drag my ass out of the gym with no energy left. I had a lab in my biology class today, and with all the extra energy and focus i blasted through the entire thing!

all in all, i had a very nice first experience with this supp. Cant wait to see how i feel on leg day tomorrow!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Day 2: leg day!

So i woke up at 9, decided to take the scoop on an empty stomach, and this supp backhanded the sh*t outta me haha. i felt great and ready to take on the world! it was leg day, which is my favorite day so i was excited to see how i would feel. i decided not to use any other pre workout because i want to get a feel for how much energy this supp gives me in the gym alone. plus my stomach isn't very good at tolerating multiple stims at once. needless to say, i had more than enough energy for my workout.

My workout was:
    stationary bike warmup: 5 mins
    leg extension warmup: 2x15
    Squats: 5x3 (really working on strength, today was a new PR at 185!!)
    leg press 3x8
    Romanian DL 3x8
    calve raises (standing): 3x12
    calve raises (seated) : 3x12
    lunges: 3x10

im really liking this supp so far. im having long lasting energy in the gym, (and outside the gym for that matter) i feel great all day, and my craving to eat sugary snacks has completely gone away. (thats a big deal because i eat atleast one sugary snack a day lol. im a huge sweet-tooth)
    Ive also noticed that i dont have to warmup as long because the thermogenic effects of this supp REALLY has my body temperature higher than normal. i was sweating outside last night LOL.

alright guys tomorrow is shoulder day, cant wait to see how feel!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Day 3: Shoulders!

Another beautiful day with my LEVEL II
    I wanted to sow you guys some pictures so you can get a sense of what the bottle looks like, how big the scoops are and stuff like that.

The bottle itself is really small but its ok because the scooper, as you can see, is also tiny. Which btw makes it nice for mixing.

So today i hit dem shoulders! here was my routine:

DB shoulder press: 3x10/8
    DB lateral raises: 3x12
    post. delt reverse flys (cable): 3x10
    hang cleans: 5x5
    post. delt reverse flys (dumbell): 3x10
    Shrugs: 3x12

Had a pretty solid workout again today. Like before i had nice energy throughout my entire workout. I am really liking this supp and im almost positive this is the supp i will be using for my cut.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Day 4: rest day

I really like the feeling im getting form this supp. even on a rest day i have so much energy and focus throughout the entire day. the appetite suppressant is really incredible. i LOVE my food, and will eat damn near anything thats in front of my face, but with this supp ive been barely hungry. im still forcing myself to eat every day lol. Nothing much more to report about today. cant wait for my back/bi workout on monday!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed in !!!
    Glad you are enjoying it.
    I like that it's not too overwhelming, yet effective.
    505 / 315 / 545

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great to see another log for this! Nice start!

Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Subbed in !!!
    Glad you are enjoying it.
    I like that it's not too overwhelming, yet effective.

Yea I totally agree, I've had some supps that were just too much for me, but this stuff hits me juusstt right
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Day 5: Back/bi

Gotta love deadlift day!!

yet another day with my LEVEL II, and i couldn't be happier. I have finally decided that i am going to use this as my fat burner when i go on my cut in a couple of months. this supp has some fierce competition because i absolutely loved oxy elite pro when i used it, but i have to say, this supp blew it out of the water for me. the appetite suppressant is just insane and the energy i get all day is great. i would have never thought that one scoop of powder could effect me all day.

Today was my back and biceps workout. i hit a new pr with deadlift when i pulled 250! very exciting day! here was my routine:

Heavy bag warmup: 15 mins

deadlift!: 5x 5,3,3,1,1

BB rows: 3x 8,8,6

face pulls: 3x, 8,8,8

Lat pulldowns: 3x 10,8,8

cable rows: 3x 10,10,10

EZ bar curls: 3x 10,10,8

Hammer curls 3x 10,10,10

Felt great in the gym today. i had long lasting energy to the point where when i was done i had more than enough energy to keep going. Gotta love stims haha. tomorrow is chest day, can't wait!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the PR man!
    I'll be doing some deads tomorrow.
    505 / 315 / 545

Congrats on the PR man!
    I'll be doing some deads tomorrow.
    thanks even though my heaviest is like your warmup hahaha,

Day 6: chest day

Yet another PR with my LEVEL II i was hoping to hit 55lb dumbbells for bench press but i was able to hit 60's! My routine:

Incline DB press: 3x 10,8,8

Flat DB press: 3x 10,8,8

flat DB fly: 3x 12,10,10

Cable fly: 3x 12,10,8

Dips: 5x 8,8,6,6,6

tricep pushdowns: 3x 10,10,8

tricep extensions: 3x 10,8,8

another great workout! tomorrow is a rest day so im gonna wait until leg day on thursday to take it again. can't wait!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Originally Posted by jhockey21 View Post
    thanks even though my heaviest is like your warmup hahaha,

Day 6: chest day

Yet another PR with my LEVEL II i was hoping to hit 55lb dumbbells for bench press but i was able to hit 60's! My routine:

Incline DB press: 3x 10,8,8

Flat DB press: 3x 10,8,8

flat DB fly: 3x 12,10,10

Cable fly: 3x 12,10,8

Dips: 5x 8,8,6,6,6

tricep pushdowns: 3x 10,10,8

tricep extensions: 3x 10,8,8

another great workout! tomorrow is a rest day so im gonna wait until leg day on thursday to take it again. can't wait!
    Warm-up with 135 and 225. lol
    Good to see you getting some work in!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Day 7: leg day! gotta love squat day

yet another great energy filled workout. my routine today was:

stationary bike warmup: 15 mins

leg extension warmup: 2x15

Squats: 5x 5,5,3,3,1 (185lb)

leg press 3x 8,6,6 (320lb)

Romanian DL 3x 8,8,6 (135lb)

calve raises (standing): 3x 12,10,10

calve raises (seated) : 3x 12,10,10

BB lunges: 3x 10,10,8 (65lbs)

with such awesome results from only trying this supp out, i know im going to love it and get shrededddd when i take it for the full 50 days! I weighed myself today and i realized that without even trying to cut i lost almost 5 pound already lol. idk how it happened but it did. i think this really just goes to show how good this supp is.

Next workout: shoulders!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Down 5lbs in 1 week? lol
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

How many cals/day you eat?
    Try aiming for 1-2 lbs/week while in a caloric deficit.
    This should ensure maximum muscle retention.
    505 / 315 / 545

Down 5lbs in 1 week? lol
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

How many cals/day you eat?
    Try aiming for 1-2 lbs/week while in a caloric deficit.
    This should ensure maximum muscle retention.
    yea it was around 5, maybe 3 or 4. this appetite suppressant really gets me which makes it hard to hit my calorie goals. i gotta make sure i eat more when i take this stuff for the full 50 days. anyway, I had a nice relaxing weekend, so obviously i had to hit the gym hard today!

Day 8: Back/bi

So i decided to switch over to sumo squats today. my buddy who has much more experience than me, does regular DL's but will switch to sumos for a month or two just to keep it fresh, so i decided i would try i out. i actually really liked the feel of them. the only thing was even though most people i know have an easier time with them, i couldn't do as much as conventional DL's. today was loaded with pr's though! gotta give a thanks to LEVEL II for helping! My workout:

Sumo deadlifts: 5x 5,5,3,3,1 (235lbs)

BB rows 3x 8,6,6 (160lbs) new pr!

Face Pulls 3x 8,8,8 (80lbs) new pr!

Lat Pulldowns 3x 10,8,8 (120lbs)

cable rows 3x 10,10,8 (110lbs) new pr!

EZ bar curls 3x 10,10,8 (70lbs)

Hammer Curls 3x 10,10,10 (35lbs each) new pr!

so yea, great day in the gym! who knows, maybe i can pr tomorrow with some chest workouts, god knows i need it for my weak ass chest lol.
    Last edited by jhockey21; 12-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~

Day 9: chest

I didn't get much sleep last night due to the insane amount of finals studying so i wasn't feeling 100% in the gym. i didnt get any pr's but it was still a good workout. my workout:

DB flat bench: 5x 5,5,5,3,3 (60lbs)

BB incline bench: 3x 8,8,8 (145lbs)

DB fly: 3x 10,8,8 (30lbs)

cable fly: 3x 10,8,8 (20lbs each side)

dips: 3x 8,8,8 (10lb plate between legs)

tricep rope pushdowns: 3x 12,10,8 (45lbs)

tricep extensions: 3x 12,10,10 (25lb DB each)

I take my personal trainer certification this february, i cant wait! all the more reason to get hugeee, because who wants to be worked out by a small sh*t, right? lol. i know ill be able to with a little help from my LEVEL II
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

~Always rep back crew~