Thread: Cold remedies?

dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cold remedies?

Bros,

I am coming down with a cold; runny nose, sore throat, all that goes along with it.

Anyone got any good natural cold remedies that they use to kill off a cold?

I take Multi-vit, and garlic daily for general health.

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    vitamin C & zinc

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)

This

These

And some of this.

Worked for me all my life thus far...
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rolandszi View Post
    vitamin C & zinc
    this actually^ and echinacea
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Registered User SasquatchScotty's Avatar
    SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasquatchScotty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dlagr21 View Post
    Bros,

I am coming down with a cold; runny nose, sore throat, all that goes along with it.

Anyone got any good natural cold remedies that they use to kill off a cold?

I take Multi-vit, and garlic daily for general health.
    I know some people swear by glutamine.

pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10) pierrson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LISS + vitamin c 500mg pre & post
    Do follow

Instagram // twitter @pierrson

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rolandszi View Post
    vitamin C & zinc
    Wow, first real post that helps people positively ever.
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this actually^ and echinacea
    This, followed by plenty of water.

I like to put dissolved vitamin c tabs into bottles of water, (Berrocca) and sip through the day, along with plenty of warm drinks, so tea, and Beechums hot menthol berry drinks.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Taking it Seriously Now.. Cortic's Avatar
    Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Vitamin D 5000IU daily.
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Green tea. Ginger. Turmeric. Cinnamon. Spicy food. Meat broth (pho would be good). Epsom salt baths. Limes/lemons/oranges. Fiber. Avoiding dairy and soy.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Wow, first real post that helps people positively ever.
    nope, once he replied with 'eggs'

i thought it was pretty helpful...

anyhow when i get sick i just try to up my vitamin C and get lots of sleep.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    nope, once he replied with 'eggs'

i thought it was pretty helpful...

anyhow when i get sick i just try to up my vitamin C and get lots of sleep.
    sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee et
    Eat the damn yolk.

dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you guys train when you're sick? Or take a couple days off?

I feel guilty if I don't go workout, and I hate spending nights on the couch, but I suppose the rest will do me a lot of good.

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Green tea. Ginger. Turmeric. Cinnamon. Spicy food. Meat broth (pho would be good). Epsom salt baths. Limes/lemons/oranges. Fiber. Avoiding dairy and soy.
    I second Pho. Vitamin C, d, and zinc might help a bit but I feel marrow broth is the closest thing to a cure there is.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I feel a cold coming on I double down on the vit c and garlic. using the normal walmart versions I am taking 1000mg c and 2000mg equivalent garlic (thats what it says, its like 20 mg of highly concentrated active or something) at both breakfast and dinner: thats just 2 of each. To soothe a sore throat and loosen things up if you get one, hat water with lemon and honey (not just a few drops of lemon, you want to almost pucker. If the sore throat gets bad, add cayenne pepper (sounds disgusting but its not too terrible and it really does help).

moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) moter98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Essential oils are all natural. I have just started taking them cause my two boys are always sick and getting me sick. Its too soon to know if it's worked, but a friend of mine swears by them. Its the Young Living brand that is pure and can safely be ingested. Thieves oil is one of them that is supposed to prevent colds and shorten your cold if you've already got one.
    Then there's always the good old vitamin C and vitamin D. And get plenty of rest.
    I workout when sick only if it's mild, if severe, I rest.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dlagr21 View Post
    Do you guys train when you're sick? Or take a couple days off?

I feel guilty if I don't go workout, and I hate spending nights on the couch, but I suppose the rest will do me a lot of good.
    if you've got a fever or you can't eat and don't have good energy, i'd definitely pass. if it's a sore throat and cough, go for it.

VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) VerdantSF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vitamin C works for me. It might just be the placebo effect, but the last time I had a cold, with lots of vitamin C, it only lasted 2 days.