Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _NEMESIS_ View Post
    I remember when this fella right here was a rep for Gaspari and was Deserusan's right hand man.

How times have changed...
    I've got a much quieter and drama free online experience now. Very happy to be working with the best flavoring guy in the industry.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I've got a much quieter and drama free online experience now. Very happy to be working with the best flavoring guy in the industry.
    Bro, you know that the little drama if any on here doesn't even come close to comparing to the "little" or "mild" drama we had back in the day. So much more fun back then! You always had to come and calm Dan down during those heated threads, lol.

And yes, Dave is very good at flavoring. I remember his raspberry lemonade cytofuse! Flavoring of the Gods! I also remember when his CPB Xtreme Whey came out and people were dying to try it. XF is a very good company ran by an even better dude!

Nice to see some of you old timer's around Iceman!

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone remember the Syntrax days and members on here getting mentioned in a lawsuit! LOL

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro, you know that the little drama if any on here doesn't even come close to comparing to the "little" or "mild" drama we had back in the day. So much more fun back then! You always had to come and calm Dan down during those heated threads, lol.

And yes, Dave is very good at flavoring. I remember his raspberry lemonade cytofuse! Flavoring of the Gods! I also remember when his CPB Xtreme Whey came out and people were dying to try it. XF is a very good company ran by an even better dude!

Nice to see some of you old timer's around Iceman!
    Oh man, you have no idea. There was also some crazy stuff that took place at the expos as a direct result of the online shenanigans. I got infracted and banned for just recounting what I was an eyewitness of at the Olympia and Arnold a few years back. I joke you not, at the Arnold one year Rich and Liz Gaspari had armed guards with them the whole time. I saw the guns and the permits they needed to bring the firearms into the Arnold expo arena.

Like I said, I'm glad to be living in quieter times now with a quieter company.
    Anyone remember the ******* days and members on here getting mentioned in a lawsuit! LOL
    You mean the thing that we cannot speak of? Nope, no idea what you mean.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My online experience is much quieter as well. Seemed like I, much like Ice, was always with a company where something or someone was stirring the pot. Much better with iForce, I actually couldn't be happier right now

-Spaz