UntouchableZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looking for some advice with my training

i'm thinking about starting my bulking phase a little early this year around the beginning of october as right now im in the midst of a successful maintenance stage and just came out of my first cutting cycle for 2.5 months. last year i started my first bulk as before that i had been lifting for about a year but my knowledge of bodybuilding didnt spread until my interest grew throughly after starting to see just MINOR results and joing the board. i'm only 16(almost 17) but i believe i'm doing ok considering i havent trained heavy in about 6 months. i've slowly worked myself into my last cutting phase seeing as how i bulked from 168 to 185....this year i'm gonna be shooting for about 190 at least. thing is...this time around...i want to try a clean bulk even if it is a slower process cause i plan on trying to bulk until around march. what tempted me into wanting to do this is the fact that last time i was very pleased with the weight i gained...but i took in alot of peanut butter...probably more than i should have almost daily...and it put a lot of extra weight on my sides and actually...made me about miserable. my cutting phase came with sitting in a sauna pre-workout for 10-15 mins.....then running a mile....riding the excercise bike and then intense weight training of high reps around 12-15.so i got to a decent cut and actually began to see a 6 pack form when i finally got my diet in order which was about a week ago.funny thing is i never had a problem dieting when i was bulking besides the peanut butter.LOL...but after i started cutting i think since i burned so many more calories i wanted to eat mroe and it was harder to keep up with my diet.anyway i was just wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice on how to begin this clean bulk, how many days is normal to workout(around 4 maybe??)and also what supplements to take since i stopped supplementation before i began the cutting cycle. i asked some people at a local GNC about creatine since i have only taken whey in the past.....some said "creatine will change your life"..some say"if you're gonna take creatine...then take whey also...if not you're just wasting your time"...i believe the 2nd to be true but could someone help me out about this since my knowledge of creatine isnt as high as i would like it to be...all i know is that it makes your body retain water but isn't that just temporary..so if you're taking it AND whey then you have a backup in whey and if you decide to stop taking creatine you wont deflate like a balloon cause the whey has ben there to support muscle growth???