Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    I don't have a problem with fees. I plan to pay for Wildstar (it has world pvp). But history has proven time and time again that a fee does not result in a better game. That's the very reason F2P even exist.

F2P exists because games fail and its the last ditch attempt to keep them alive.

F2P exists to cater to people that arent big MMO players

Show me a single F2P that has been nearly as good as your Everquest/Warcraft/DAOC type games...I've been playing MMO's since I was 17 and if this game was F2P I doubt I'd even bother playing it because I would know it was going to be a sh!t game ahead of time.

One day a good F2P MMO might hit the market but it hasnt happened yet.

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlessedBeast1 View Post
    and youre 24...

I will have it soon enough, but I do have some time on my hands to game. All I am saying is, its not just me that fits this category of gamers. Pretty much all my friends are like this who are in school and work and a few were really looking forward to this game. I can surely assume that they will not be playing this game because of this. I would like to play the game, but like i said earlier, it won't bother me if its not in my game library.
    If you can't afford $15 a month you shouldn't be spending any of your time playing games.

Go get another damn job.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    F2P exists because games fail and its the last ditch attempt to keep them alive.

F2P exists to cater to people that arent big MMO players

Show me a single F2P that has been nearly as good as your Everquest/Warcraft/DAOC type games...I've been playing MMO's since I was 17 and if this game was F2P I doubt I'd even bother playing it because I would know it was going to be a sh!t game ahead of time.

One day a good F2P MMO might hit the market but it hasnt happened yet.
    F2P exist because they have proven to be more profitable than a low amount of subscribers. If that wasn't the case, the games would be shutdown outright.

I've played plenty of F2P games that I consider good. DCUO, Rift, Aion and Planetside 2 give you a very generous amount of content for free. If anything, you only pay for the endgame which most people never even bother with.

Elder Scrolls Online is a near-identical copy of Guild Wars 2, but even more instanced. Except this game wants you to pay for the box and a sub. How much you want to bet content won't get out any faster?

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    I've played plenty of F2P games that I consider good. DCUO, Rift, Aion and Planetside 2 give you a very generous amount of content for free. If anything, you only pay for the endgame which most people never even bother with.
    besides planetside 2, all those games were former p2p games then later went f2p. never played planetside so i can't comment on it, but lettuce be real, games that are f2p from the get-go are gimmicky ass pay to win peasant games.

kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    lol people still complaining about 15 dollar a month subscriptions? what is this 2004?

get a part-time job at mcdonalds
    lol @ all the people for subs thinking it has anything to do with being able to afford it. After playing video games for over 14 years and playing quite a few very successful games for years and never having to pay a sub fee while staying addicted to it for 5-6+ years, some even over 10 years, I don't see any reason to force people into subbing. I would pay a subscription if the game is good enough but these past few years have shown me no games that warrant that. Not saying I don't like any games that have released recently, but none that have required a sub were worth it after trying them out with trials and beta testing.

I plan to thoroughly test this games viability in longevity this weekend and if its good then yah I might sub. And I agree that alot of F2P games are lacking, but note how they are F2P with a microtransaction aspect, so the idea is to make the game appear subpar to force you into spending money. I think GW2 is a good example of why games don't need to be subbed...1 fee, continous content and stayed fun for longer than any other game ive played recently.

Imo, subscription fees are a scam for companies to milk as much money out of the playerbase as possible and make up excuses such as they need more money to give us continuous content releases. Many games have done this without requiring subscription fees. Usually they do it with an expansion released a few months later for what 30$ tops? Gladly buy 2-3 expansions over the years which ends up costing alot less and more people will buy the game initially. They will lose alot of sales from people wanting to play but refusing to pay a subscription fee.

9 times out of 10 it doesn't make the game any better or justify the monthly fee at all. If it did I would pay it.
    Last edited by kfx450r; 11-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Bench - 900 3x5
    Squat - 2100 3x5
    Deadlift - 2700 3x5

*SoClose*

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FYI, you aren't forced into anything. If you want to play the game you'll pay the sub fee. Easy as that.

They are choosing this method for a reason and they are justified in it. World of Warcraft has been using this model for 9 years. Others have tried and failed. If it fails here they'll go f2p and all the criers will get to play.

$15 a month is nothing. If you go out and drink, have a smartphone, or enjoy junk food guess what? You could afford that $15 a month.

Not everyone is meant to play every game and you aren't entitled to anything. If you can't afford it, you'll survive until you can.

Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I strongly suspect anyone who's b*tching about MMO fees have never really played an MMO for an extended time. Srsly though..its fcking $15. If you can't afford it, don't buy the damn game cause you clearly picked the wrong hobby anyway. There are certain benefits to P2P that allow BOTH players and developers to be happy. F2P means you can play the game but with a crutch..you won't have the same quality experience as the person paying for content. This debate is stupid, P2P > F2P. Go play Candy Crush *******s & let MMOs be what they're supposed to be

kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Twism24 View Post
    I strongly suspect anyone who's b*tching about MMO fees have never really played an MMO for an extended time. Srsly though..its fcking $15. If you can't afford it, don't buy the damn game cause you clearly picked the wrong hobby anyway. There are certain benefits to P2P that allow BOTH players and developers to be happy. F2P means you can play the game but with a crutch..you won't have the same quality experience as the person paying for content. This debate is stupid, P2P > F2P. Go play Candy Crush *******s & let MMOs be what they're supposed to be
    Going by your post, F2P = any game you pay 60$ for with no sub. I've played tons of great games that have millions of addicted fans and have been successful since before 2000 that had no sub fee. The fact you think games need to be p2p is proof they've made you believe a sub is needed for a game to be good when it isn't. THAT is why I don't like subscriptions, because some of the greatest games of all time never had a subscription, now days its common for games to have subs and people think its ok and necessary.

The gaming industry is all about greedy shareholders that don't give a fk whether you enjoy the game or not, they just want to milk you for as much as they can before you quit.
    Bench - 900 3x5
    Squat - 2100 3x5
    Deadlift - 2700 3x5

*SoClose*

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kfx450r View Post
    Going by your post, F2P = any game you pay 60$ for with no sub. I've played tons of great games that have millions of addicted fans and have been successful since before 2000 that had no sub fee. The fact you think games need to be p2p is proof they've made you believe a sub is needed for a game to be good when it isn't. THAT is why I don't like subscriptions, because some of the greatest games of all time never had a subscription, now days its common for games to have subs and people think its ok and necessary.

The gaming industry is all about greedy shareholders that don't give a fk whether you enjoy the game or not, they just want to milk you for as much as they can before you quit.

Name one good MMO you've played that is F2P...name these "greatest games of all time" you are talking about

Guildwars 2 is not a good MMO and micro transactions are far worse than a subscription.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Name one good MMO you've played that is F2P...name these "greatest games of all time" you are talking about

Guildwars 2 is not a good MMO and micro transactions are far worse than a subscription.
    Name one good MMO that was pay-to-play that came after WoW/EQ2.

There are none of those either.

There just haven't been any good new MMOs in the past decade almost.
    MAGA

That doesn't change the fact that all the best MMO's have been subscription based and its for a reason....its a superior model.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That doesn't change the fact that all the best MMO's have been subscription based and its for a reason....its a superior model.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

It might only be true because no one has developed an MMO that was as good as the previous big MMOs.

While it isn't an MMO, if you look at the F2P ARPG Path of Exile, which has 100% ethical microtransactions it has been incredibly successful. A combination of an amazing developer behind the game and ethical microtransactions.

I'd be willing to wager that if you could combine an incredible developer with an ethical microtransaction setup you could very possibly have a very successful game on your hands. Sub-based is not necessarily a superior model, especially in our current market.

Great F2P games thrive and make stupid amounts of money, and I think you underestimate that.

Just because it hasn't been done (with MMOs before), does not mean it cannot be done. However I have yet to see any MMOs post WoW/EQ2 that could pull off either a P2P or F2P model. There just hasn't been anything intriguing enough to be worth playing since then.
    MAGA

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every game you mentioned earlier existed before F2P. If DAOC game out today, it would get crucified. Just like all WoW clones get crucified. The genre is stale. A subscription for any game (post WoW) has yet to remedy that.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its funny you say intriguing enough when I'm sure we could go back in time and find threads about LotR Online, SWTOR, Warhammer, Rift, Aion, the list goes one, as being the next best thing since sliced bread. MMO's fit a different demographic than other games. There is a monthly fee because of monthly upkeep. You don't get that monthly upkeep with other games. They might add patches but they are DLC you pay for. After initial bug fixes, the game is what it is. MMO's continue to develop. People pay for this work... it isn't free.

People like the F2P model because they think its free, when actually it sucks. Here is the basic game, enjoy. Oh wait, you'd like a mount, more bank space, the ability to do 'x' or do 'y', yea that costs money. You can buy coins to purchase this though.. its only'x' to do so. Its a far worse model. Its like the used car saleman method of MMO's. Its a slippery slope. P2P stays the same, lets you know your investment going in, and you know the company will continue to develop the game as long as there is interest. Don't debate console / single player / non-MMO games and their strategy compared to an MMO, they are completely different.

There have been a ton of good MMO's to come out. But the fickle modern day gamers don't give it time to grow into itself and it dies for subs, companies panic, and they go f2p instead of people letting it grow into itself. WoW was not polished when it came out, neither was EQ. EQ wasn't even fully polished when WoW came out. Its a different generation of fast food / I want it now players. And its turned MMO's into cess pools as a result. I hope ESO does well and stays P2P. I'll be happily paying for my account and my girlfriends and won't bat an eyelash at it. You can't beat $30 for a month of entertainment.

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ all the people for subs thinking it has anything to do with being able to afford it. After playing video games for over 14 years and playing quite a few very successful games for years and never having to pay a sub fee while staying addicted to it for 5-6+ years, some even over 10 years, I don't see any reason to force people into subbing. I would pay a subscription if the game is good enough but these past few years have shown me no games that warrant that. Not saying I don't like any games that have released recently, but none that have required a sub were worth it after trying them out with trials and beta testing.

I plan to thoroughly test this games viability in longevity this weekend and if its good then yah I might sub. And I agree that alot of F2P games are lacking, but note how they are F2P with a microtransaction aspect, so the idea is to make the game appear subpar to force you into spending money. I think GW2 is a good example of why games don't need to be subbed...1 fee, continous content and stayed fun for longer than any other game ive played recently.

Imo, subscription fees are a scam for companies to milk as much money out of the playerbase as possible and make up excuses such as they need more money to give us continuous content releases. Many games have done this without requiring subscription fees. Usually they do it with an expansion released a few months later for what 30$ tops? Gladly buy 2-3 expansions over the years which ends up costing alot less and more people will buy the game initially. They will lose alot of sales from people wanting to play but refusing to pay a subscription fee.

9 times out of 10 it doesn't make the game any better or justify the monthly fee at all. If it did I would pay it.
    welcome to capitalism.

Almost every service that charges monthly subscriptions can definitely do so without said subscription. But they know they offer unique value, that you cannot get elsewhere and that people are WILLING to pay for that value every month.

They are just maximizing profits, don't hate the player, hate the game.

WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ESO is going to be awesome. If it's ANYTHIING and I mean ANYTHING like Skyrim I will enjoy playing it. I was bumbed out for this weekend but getting the invite has lightened my dark skies. I can't wait to play this game late this afternoon (CA). It's going to be awesome. When the full game comes out I'm going to take a few days off work. See you guys in the game.....
    Life sucks...get a helmet.
    Live and help live.

***SOCAL Crew***

Originally Posted by WanaBswole View Post
    ESO is going to be awesome. If it's ANYTHIING and I mean ANYTHING like Skyrim I will enjoy playing it. I was bumbed out for this weekend but getting the invite has lightened my dark skies. I can't wait to play this game late this afternoon (CA). It's going to be awesome. When the full game comes out I'm going to take a few days off work. See you guys in the game.....
    Installer fkd me hard. It preloads the 20gb file on your computer on the first download then it installs it and ends up taking 40gb before it removes the initial 20gb, I only had like 35gb free'd up so it got like 60% done, said insufficient space, then it deleted all the preloaded files and now I have to redownload the entire thing because it doesn't care I have like 50% of the installed files... now I won't be able to play till like 8pm instead of 5pm launch...fking gay
    Bench - 900 3x5
    Squat - 2100 3x5
    Deadlift - 2700 3x5

*SoClose*

WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Installer fkd me hard. It preloads the 20gb file on your computer on the first download then it installs it and ends up taking 40gb before it removes the initial 20gb, I only had like 35gb free'd up so it got like 60% done, said insufficient space, then it deleted all the preloaded files and now I have to redownload the entire thing because it doesn't care I have like 50% of the installed files... now I won't be able to play till like 8pm instead of 5pm launch...fking gay
    Yeah I removed COD MW3 and BO2 in order to make space for this game. Downloading now with a total of 146GB free. I should be good. That sucks though man. Measly reps for your heartaches....
    Live and help live.

***SOCAL Crew***

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So you were 12 yrs old that time? Have you tried playing a game with subs? If not, you cant tell the difference in support and quality of a f2p vs p2p games. There are still a lot of disappointing p2p games out there thats why most of them adopted the f2p format.

That is exactly one reason why there are beta testings; we can at least see if this game has potential. My point is you and other guys complaining and saying that this is a rip-off even if you haven't even tried it. I dont know if this is going to be good, but lets try it first before you guys even cry about it being a waste of money.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind paying sub fees as long as the game is good. Item malls and micro-transactions in FTP ruin everything. I like being in a world where everyone pays 15 bucks and is equal in terms of reaching a higher level, accomplishments, and gear. I don't like that some 12 year old ******* got his moms credit card and bought xp increasers and top tier items that take months for regular users to get.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer sub fees. I just don't like the feeling of buying things with real money.

If I had the choice between paying $15 a month and buying random things in game I'd much rather pay the $15.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the sub system was like EVE Online, I would be cool with it.

EVE Online is free, but you pay $15/month and every expansion that's released is free as well

Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm stoked that I got an invite, I have been waiting for a while. This game has gotten a lot lf hate but in excited to try it out.. This genre has been dead for a while for me. I have tried all the big mmos and they get old real quick, hopefully this game will be different because I love ES.

Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    I prefer sub fees. I just don't like the feeling of buying things with real money.

If I had the choice between paying $15 a month and buying random things in game I'd much rather pay the $15.
    Not only that but seeing loot/gear/items in the world that were only obtained through real-life money is just a downer in general.

You want to see that shiny new server first because the guy accomplished something, not because he has a wallet.

The subscription model makes everything seem much more even-tabled and seems to attract a "higher quality" player base.
    Last edited by Dave P; 11-22-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.

I just want it to be Skyrim Online. If they can capture that magic I'm good to go.
    Live and help live.

***SOCAL Crew***

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2h45m bros.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    2h45m bros.

2h37m until you are 1h32 minutes from being through the que.

in4 rage.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WanaBswole View Post
    I just want it to be Skyrim Online. If they can capture that magic I'm good to go.
    This ^
    That's what I'm hoping for. I'm guessing we can't apply ENB post-processing to this game (I always hated the fact that I finished skyrim prior to those amazing ENB graphics mods coming out).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh fuk I have to take out our client first and get wasted before I can even start playing. Will there be multiple server/realm in this beta? Post here what server you guys will play so we can all meet up and play together. Should be fun!
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816