Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    That is the reality of our life

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bradlehman View Post
    Just LOL’d reading a text I just received. Went on maybe 6 or so dates with this girl, she slept over a couple times, etc. Texted me every day. Said she couldn’t believe how lucky she was to meet me and so on.

Was texting me late last night making plans for a date today, probably coming over to my house for dinner, etc. Looks like she went to brunch with a friend earlier. Just texted me basically saying she’s not ready for a serious relationship (LOL) right now and hopes our paths will cross again in the future, but she doesn’t want to be unfair to me right now.

I wasn’t really feeling it anyway so am not upset, but the ridiculously sharp 180 made me laugh. Probably found some guy on a dating app or something. Makes things easy for me though.

We’re all gonna make it.
    Lol that'll happen.

a couple weekends ago, I put up an IG story as an open invite for anyone to come boarding with me. chick hit me up to come, and we had a great day. Made plans to hang and continued to talk through the next week or so. Come Sunday, we have plans to take our dogs to a park and hang out on Monday (my day off). She suggested the date, set the time, and seemed into it. Monday rolls around, not a word from her and no response to my text to see if we're still on. She doesn't respond until 5PM yesterday to tell me she forgot she had dinner plans...lmao

even dating aside from it, just the utter disrespect to flake on plans with absolutely no warning on one of my few days off, which means I cut my activities for the day short so I would be home to make our plans. don't waste my fuking time.

I haven't responded to her text or her replies to my story yet. idk if I will at all tbh...don't really see the point if that's how our dynamic is starting
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Lol that'll happen.

a couple weekends ago, I put up an IG story as an open invite for anyone to come boarding with me. chick hit me up to come, and we had a great day. Made plans to hang and continued to talk through the next week or so. Come Sunday, we have plans to take our dogs to a park and hang out on Monday (my day off). She suggested the date, set the time, and seemed into it. Monday rolls around, not a word from her and no response to my text to see if we're still on. She doesn't respond until 5PM yesterday to tell me she forgot she had dinner plans...lmao

even dating aside from it, just the utter disrespect to flake on plans with absolutely no warning on one of my few days off, which means I cut my activities for the day short so I would be home to make our plans. don't waste my fuking time.

I haven't responded to her text or her replies to my story yet. idk if I will at all tbh...don't really see the point if that's how our dynamic is starting
    Flaking last minute with a lame excuse or letting the time you were going to meet to just go by with no response is super disrespectful and a major red flag. Comes off as them not only not valuing your time, but expecting you to be okay with not allowing yourself to value your own time.

As far as "doing a complete 180," I think a lot of breakups in that 1-6 month range feel like that. If you're at the point of actually planning a potential future together and then one day they change their mind without much of an explanation or trying to work through things then yeah - that could be tough to deal with.

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Flaking last minute with a lame excuse or letting the time you were going to meet to just go by with no response is super disrespectful and a major red flag. Comes off as them not only not valuing your time, but expecting you to be okay with not allowing yourself to value your own time.

As far as "doing a complete 180," I think a lot of breakups in that 1-6 month range feel like that. If you're at the point of actually planning a potential future together and then one day they change their mind without much of an explanation or trying to work through things then yeah - that could be tough to deal with.
    Yeah. I understand changing plans or forgetting previous obligations, but it's basic courtesy to let someone know if you can't follow through on plans, and I have no time for someone who wastes mine

As far as the 180 thing yeah kinda just something you have to get used to with short flings. from hot to cold on a dime seems to be the general MO these days.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Lol that'll happen.

Probably a good call. The girl in the post you were responding to ended up seeing a post I made on IG while on vacation a couple weeks later and texted me to say she missed me. Then she texted again a couple days later asking if we could get dinner together again. I haven't responded.

Originally Posted by bradlehman View Post
    Probably a good call. The girl in the post you were responding to ended up seeing a post I made on IG while on vacation a couple weeks later and texted me to say she missed me. Then she texted again a couple days later asking if we could get dinner together again. I haven't responded.
    That's how it always goes. You move on, they come crawling back. whether it's to get with you or see if they can keep stringing you along.

The girl i discussed reached out to another open invite IG story yesterday regarding snowboarding and I just gave her the most neutral response I could to "I wish I could come but I'm busy!"

"yeah snow should be great after the storms" lol
    Last edited by Zackad; 02-22-2024 at 01:01 PM.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course girls lose interest

Just like after a while you lose interest

And when that happens they probably get onto whatever boards they use and whine about how you lost interest

Stop putting poosy on a pedestal

Always have a back up plan or two or more
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Of course girls lose interest

Just like after a while you lose interest

And when that happens they probably get onto whatever boards they use and whine about how you lost interest

Stop putting poosy on a pedestal

Always have a back up plan or two or more
    Are you Gen Z? I dont remember any decent looking chicks sitting around on forums.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Are you Gen Z? I dont remember any decent looking chicks sitting around on forums.
    Coming from the JIDFs number one Misc operative, that's a fuking massive call

I lift in a gym, you should try it some time - although there's probably not a lot of Jews there to defend
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Coming from the JIDFs number one Misc operative, that's a fuking massive call

I lift in a gym, you should try it some time - although there's probably not a lot of Jews there to defend
    Are you ok? LOL, how are you offended by that question?

Also, youre a jew.. thats a very odd statement.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Are you ok? LOL, how are you offended by that question?

Also, youre a jew.. thats a very odd statement.
    I'm not offended, I'm just surprised a JIDF operative came after me without me insulting jews

I'm not a filthy jew you clown, I was saying I don't know of any jews in any gym I've been to so you wouldn't need to show up to defend them

Ignoring my massive circumcised schlong, what could possibly give you the impression I'm a jew, Schlomo?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jerrymorelos View Post
    That is the reality of our life
    I agree