SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlowCheetah1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

shoulder impingement gym routines

Hi guys

I have been suffering from shoulder impingement for nearly a year, and finally after much research am neglecting surgery... for now.

One concept i have seen is people doing 2 sessions of back per week, and 1 session of chest to try and correct the 'pulling' forwards of the shoulders

I have been consistent with pec stretching as much as i can, but i still am not comfortable doing shoulder press an other shoulder activities.

I was going to deadlift, bent over row, seated row, light lat pull down on these days for back

does anyone have any suggestions if this is a good idea/personal experience?