Page 165 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 5306
    kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys. out of the loop here. Looking at maybe picking up the pixel 3 when it comes out. Couple months ago I was reading that Android was getting pretty close (whatever that means) to coming out with their own version of imessage. Any updates on that end?

The fact that I cant send good videos to my friends is the only thing keeping me on iphone. My parents have pixel 2 and they send me videos of their dog and its grainy as phuck. Ya, we can use snap chap/etc.. but it shouldnt have to come down to that. Its also really annoying in group texts.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HNNNNGGGGGGG just pre-ordered the Pixel 3 Just Black.

Don't like bigger phones. Watched the keynote and ordered via Verizon right afterwards.

FYI I've had an iPhone for the last 7 years but I am sooooo bored of it.

Pixel 2 was apparently GOAT. Pixel 3 will be amazing.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Guys. out of the loop here. Looking at maybe picking up the pixel 3 when it comes out. Couple months ago I was reading that Android was getting pretty close (whatever that means) to coming out with their own version of imessage. Any updates on that end?

The fact that I cant send good videos to my friends is the only thing keeping me on iphone. My parents have pixel 2 and they send me videos of their dog and its grainy as phuck. Ya, we can use snap chap/etc.. but it shouldnt have to come down to that. Its also really annoying in group texts.
    yea the video thing has to do with imessage. Imessage is not cellular network driven, rather data driven so its essentially apple-exclusive whatsapp. so you will probably not be able to send videos cross platform with one device to the other using the factory messaging apps any time soon. as for the group text thing ive never had an issue with it

The coolest device i saw today was the Pixel Slate (comp to the surface pro)

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give me quick cliffs, on my way home to pre-order. Will be mad AF if they run out.

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    yea the video thing has to do with imessage. Imessage is not cellular network driven, rather data driven so its essentially apple-exclusive whatsapp. so you will probably not be able to send videos cross platform with one device to the other using the factory messaging apps any time soon. as for the group text thing ive never had an issue with it

The coolest device i saw today was the Pixel Slate (comp to the surface pro)
    Ya. I thought Android was coming out with their own version of data texts (imessage). Maybe I misread.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Give me quick cliffs, on my way home to pre-order. Will be mad AF if they run out.
    the 3 is a 5.5-inch device, and the 3 XL is a 6.3-inch device.

camera features, including high-resolution zoom, Night Sight low light mode, and a Photobooth mode that automatically snaps photos of people or pets (a feature we first saw on last year’s Google Clips camera). It’s branding all these new camera features under an Apple-esque “Pixel Visual Core” chip.

Google’s controversial Duplex AI voice calling system that was unveiled at the company’s I/O developer conference and began testing over the summer now has an arrival date: November, on a city-by-city basis.

ASSISTANT CAN ANSWER THE PHONE TO SCREEN SPAM CALLERS AND GIVE YOU A REAL-TIME TRANSCRIPTION OF WHAT THEY SAY

not much new info tbh. People are saying the glass all around feels better.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ya. I thought Android was coming out with their own version of data texts (imessage). Maybe I misread.
    Well they have an app called Allo which is an instant messaging app, they also have hangouts and duo. I think Allo may have been the app you are referring to

camera features, including high-resolution zoom, Night Sight low light mode, and a Photobooth mode that automatically snaps photos of people or pets (a feature we first saw on last year’s Google Clips camera). It’s branding all these new camera features under an Apple-esque “Pixel Visual Core” chip.

Google’s controversial Duplex AI voice calling system that was unveiled at the company’s I/O developer conference and began testing over the summer now has an arrival date: November, on a city-by-city basis.

ASSISTANT CAN ANSWER THE PHONE TO SCREEN SPAM CALLERS AND GIVE YOU A REAL-TIME TRANSCRIPTION OF WHAT THEY SAY

bold was super cool. some of those camera features seem to be coming to the other pixels but im nt sure which features cause i kind of skimmed the key note.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So is there no pre-order bonus this year? I'll be looking to pre-order once I am finished eating

Thanks, I just watched this.... small upgrades all around but I like it.

Tempted to grab a slate with keyboard as well.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre Order bonus on Verizon is BOGO.

I upgraded my phone because my contract was up. In order to get the BOGO you have to open a new line. Dude at Verizon straight up told me that a new line is $20/month ($480/year). The phone is $800. So it makes sense to do it and you can also sell your current phone(s) and don't have to trade them in.

Also comes with the new Pixel Stand Charger thing.

So to clarify:

New Phone $799 (or $899)
    Get another one FREE
    Have to open a new line ($20/month) to get the free one
    Can sell your current phones to make up the difference in the additional line cost.
    Also get a charger stand thing.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    Pre Order bonus on Verizon is BOGO.

I upgraded my phone because my contract was up. In order to get the BOGO you have to open a new line. Dude at Verizon straight up told me that a new line is $20/month ($480/year). The phone is $800. So it makes sense to do it and you can also sell your current phone(s) and don't have to trade them in.

Also comes with the new Pixel Stand Charger thing.

So to clarify:

New Phone $799 (or $899)
    Get another one FREE
    Have to open a new line ($20/month) to get the free one
    Can sell your current phones to make up the difference in the additional line cost.
    Also get a charger stand thing.
    So the phone doesn't have to stay on that line? You can turn around and sell it? I assume you get stuck with a Verizon version and not an unlocked one?

I am not seeing anything in the Google Store about a pre-order bonus, dafuq? Am I retarded.

Yeah I had to call verizon and they had to send me a link because their website was buggy.

I’m assuming it’s locked on Verizon however he did say you can switch it to a different line if you wanted. I’m sure you could sell it too.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So the phone doesn't have to stay on that line? You can turn around and sell it? I assume you get stuck with a Verizon version and not an unlocked one?

I am not seeing anything in the Google Store about a pre-order bonus, dafuq? Am I retarded.
    The only thing for google that I saw was trade in for my Pixel 2 xl would be 325 credit. Plus a 50 dollar credit towards google play store. kind of lame.

If you buy through Fi its also BOGO
    only misc at work crew

Yeah I had to call verizon and they had to send me a link because their website was buggy.

I’m assuming it’s locked on Verizon however he did say you can switch it to a different line if you wanted. I’m sure you could sell it too.
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    The only thing for google that I saw was trade in for my Pixel 2 xl would be 325 credit. Plus a 50 dollar credit towards google play store. kind of lame.

If you buy through Fi its also BOGO
    Super lame. I just wanted to buy unlocked through Google but seems like those purchases get the shaft. Fi is BS for me and how much data I use and I am not interested in a Verizon phone if it's Verizon standard bloatware and software interference, maybe even branding on the phone? Can't seem to find definitive info on this anywhere at the moment. This might be the first year I don't pre-order a Nexus/Pixel device. FML, why you do dis Google? Verizon musta sucked a mean dik.

Nah I don’t think it’s branded Verizon. I’ve been watching countless videos on the Pixel 2-3 and haven’t seen one comment about that. Also haven’t seen any bloatware. I don’t think Google would let them do that. It would defeat the purpose of the phone.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Super lame. I just wanted to buy unlocked through Google but seems like those purchases get the shaft. Fi is BS for me and how much data I use and I am not interested in a Verizon phone if it's Verizon standard bloatware and software interference, maybe even branding on the phone? Can't seem to find definitive info on this anywhere at the moment. This might be the first year I don't pre-order a Nexus/Pixel device. FML, why you do dis Google? Verizon musta sucked a mean dik.
    I got my Pixel 2 XL through Verizon and have no standard bloatware. Just 1 app to monitor my data. Also no Verizon brand anywhere. But obviously not sure with this phone but I cant see it being any different
    only misc at work crew

Nah I don’t think it’s branded Verizon. I’ve been watching countless videos on the Pixel 2-3 and haven’t seen one comment about that. Also haven’t seen any bloatware. I don’t think Google would let them do that. It would defeat the purpose of the phone.
    I got my Pixel 2 XL through Verizon and have no standard bloatware. Just 1 app to monitor my data.
    The old Verizon Nexus devices were totally locked down and bloated up. Seems like these just have locked boot loaders from what I just found:

Buying through Verizon is a good backup plan, as Google’s carrier partner three years running has fared better regarding preorder and post-release stock. If you decide to do this, keep in mind that while a Pixel purchased through Verizon is technically unlocked and will work with any carrier, the bootloader is locked, and may be worth less down the road if you decide to sell it. Verizon is currently hosting a buy-one-get-one offer for the 64GB variant of the Pixel 3, and if you preorder today (October 9th), you’ll receive a free Pixel Stand.

yochriss, you say no bloatware but say there is an app? please elaborate, half an app you can't get rid of is bloat IMO.... I want pure Google experience. My old Verizon Nexus used to make me sick, lol.

The old Verizon Nexus devices were totally locked down and bloated up. Seems like these just have locked boot loaders from what I just found:

[/i]

yochriss, you say no bloatware but say there is an app? please elaborate, half an app you can't get rid of is bloat IMO.... I want pure Google experience. My old Verizon Nexus used to make me sick, lol.
    I chose to download the app though. Thats what I mean by it. The only thing Verizon on my phone

EDIT: I take it back Verizon messages is installed onto the phone when you get it. My bad. I use textra and forgot about that lol
    only misc at work crew

Keep reading in articles about free charging stand from Google for pre-order yet I don't see chit and see others complaining there isn't chit besides the YouTube Music offer.

I chose to download the app though. Thats what I mean by it. The only thing Verizon on my phone
    Oh ok, so probably just a locked boot loader an the only downfall like that one article said, much better than they did with the old Nexus devices. Not sure it's worth it for me though, guess I gotta research this 2nd line BOGO thing, not sure if it's more trouble than it's worth. Wish Google would just throw me a stand or something so I don't feel as raped by purchasing through them. Edit: See stand only comes in white, gross Andy.

-
    -

Double Edit:

I just bit the dik and ordered from Google, 128 Black Master Race.... Kinda rustled with lack of promo this year but whatever, at the end of the day I am a cuck for a new Google phone and all these little extra features has blood flowing to my penor. Was gonna use their trade-in for my Pixel 2 XL as it seems like a decent program but a quick glance through Ebay listings has me thinking I can get at least $100 more than they were offering which makes the no pre-order bonus rape hurt a bit less. If anyone wants the Verizon boot loader locked version it looks like Best Buy is now offering the BOGO plus a $100 GC so pretty sweet if you wanna go that route. For me, I don't want the locked bootloader, and just not sure the 2nd line, credits, etc and selling of the 2nd phone is worth the hassles for me although I'd consider it if the phones were truly unlocked since I am cheap AF.

Passed on the Slate, even though I really like a lot of things about it and kinda itching to upgrade my first gen Sammy Chromebook Pro. But at $800 with the keyboard I am going to wait and see some final specs and pricing from the new Acer 13 which some are now rumoring to be available within the next week. If the Slate was a little cheaper and didn't have the whole detachable keyboard stand thing which I am not a fan of I'd be in, love pretty much everything else about it.
    Last edited by mgftp; 10-09-2018 at 02:36 PM.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post

It kind of sucks how the majority of these upgrades to the 3 are software based but the 2 and 1 won’t be getting them
    Correction. Looks like some of the updates are coming to the previous mobels

https://www.androidcentral.com/night...riginal-pixels
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Fellow P3 Master Racers, what you doing for a case?

Fellow P3 Master Racers, what you doing for a case?
    Just ordered this on eBay. Going to have case and screen protector ready to be penetrated for my sweet sweet PX3. Case is $25 or something on their site and $12 on eBay lol.

-= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Just ordered this on eBay. Going to have case and screen protector ready to be penetrated for my sweet sweet PX3. Case is $25 or something on their site and $12 on eBay lol.

I may a big fan of Spigen cases and was looking at that one, 12$ on Amazon as well. Don't love the design on the back but I have seen worse.

I may a big fan of Spigen cases and was looking at that one, 12$ on Amazon as well. Don't love the design on the back but I have seen worse.
    I've had a Spigen case on my iPhone for about 2 years. It's held up great. I take care of my stuff so I don't need a super bulky mega case that will let me throw my phone off Mt. Everest. Slim and functional works for me. I didn't realize that was on Amazon I should've ordered on there.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

I've had a Spigen case on my iPhone for about 2 years. It's held up great. I take care of my stuff so I don't need a super bulky mega case that will let me throw my phone off Mt. Everest. Slim and functional works for me. I didn't realize that was on Amazon I should've ordered on there.
    Yea, I have owned numerous Neo Hyrbrid and Armor cases, even had one of their clear cases on a phone for a little bit. Great quality cases that have never let me down. I will probably end up getting that same one you did as well, just wanna see if I run across anything else I like better. I ordered a Ringke Fusion right after I ordered the phone to ensure I'ff have something here when the phone arrives. It's another case I have had on another couple models of phones as was happy with.

Let me know if you run across something with a similar middle between slimness and protection as that Spigen without the design on the bac, just flat black or clear would be great!

Found a couple unknown brands that have some interesting looking cases, saw a fair number of decent reviews for their cases for other phones so figured what the heck, both under $10.

Yiakeng

ESR Essential Zero Case

Kinda excited to check out the ESR, seems along the lines of the protection/bulk compromise I've been searching for.

Those don’t look bad. The ESR looks better if the two.

I’ve never been a clear case person but these don’t look too bad.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

I've been using a really minimal Spigen case on my pixel 2 xl for the past year and i love it.

Spigen Thin Fit to be exact

Those don’t look bad. The ESR looks better if the two.

I’ve never been a clear case person but these don’t look too bad.
    I was never really a fan of clear cases till the pixel phones. I really don't think the aesthetics of the Nexus phones and other phones I had before were anything to show off. But I like them for the pixels, if they are true clear and slim.

Well I just stopped at Best Buy to check the display unit out. They are running a promo through Verizon.

Pre-Order at Best Buy via Verizon and get a $100 Best Buy gift card...

I'm considering cancelling my pre-order directly through Verizon and then doing it through Best Buy.

Seems like it could be a hassle and delay my shipping though so I'm not sure if I want to roll the dice...
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Page 165 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast