Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation I think I'm developing a Superiority Complex

I mean, I'm 6 ft 255 lbs at 6% BF and I move like a cat despite my large size (which is the perfect height/weight btw), and I am extraordinarily good-looking while enjoying genius-level intelligence and a charismatic personality.

I literally am the most well-rounded person with the most diverse skill-set that I can think of, even throughout History.

I can sing, cook, drive whilst Miscing, make anyone my friend, shoot a bow and arrow better than Robin Hood, am deadly with a blade, have Ninja Skillz akin to the people from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, am STRONG as living FUK, have the most explosive glutes of anyone I know, and help people for a living.

So I worry sometimes that I look down on others who are inferior specimens who lack my Superior German Genetics.

I want the Misc to bring me down a notch. C'mon, gimme your best shot.

Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Supaduck0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh, better than developing an inferiority complex I say.

mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000) mortalcyrax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly, you are a strapping young man with a heart of gold. Your wit is like aged wine and you're a bona fide social chameleon. Where ever you go success follows like the slime behind a snail. You are a demi god and I thank you for enriching my life with your recondite wisdom.
    *can't even get lucky with blind chicks crew*
    *legend in my own mind crew*

First openly gay Rugby player. I get to grab all the men I want!

mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who gives a phuck, skinny phuckers still slaying more poon then your phaggot ass!
    *Lift because of Dragonball Z crew*

barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) barackLesnar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like your trolling.... But in small doses bro

Making too many threads
    Red Sox 2013

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong future copy pasta

NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000)
    your a god

V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can't believe Germanic is/was such a phaggot. praised like a god yet worse than the average miscer

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As someone said, better to think like this than be a beta FAer. No way you're 6% bodyfat though from your profile pic. Spoon pic to prove it phaggot(no homo)
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mortalcyrax View Post
    Honestly, you are a strapping young man with a heart of gold. Your wit is like aged wine and you're a bona fide social chameleon. Where ever you go success follows like the slime behind a snail. You are a demi god and I thank you for enriching my life with your recondite wisdom.
    You see, I agree with everything you've said. But these sorts of thoughts run through my head every second, and I know that they are irrevocably true. Is that bad? Or am I simply being honest with myself?

agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wouldn't need to brag so much on an internet forum if you were confident. Overcompensating.

agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirlomg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    As someone said, better to think like this than be a beta FAer. No way you're 6% bodyfat though from your profile pic. Spoon pic to prove it phaggot(no homo)
    Your tattoos are stupid, did you get them in the 90s?

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HaythamKenway View Post

††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this Germanic fellow is quite messianic

I confirm he is deity

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mean, I'm 6 ft 255 lbs at 6% BF and I move like a cat despite my large size (which is the perfect height/weight btw), and I am extraordinarily good-looking while enjoying genius-level intelligence and a charismatic personality.

I literally am the most well-rounded person with the most diverse skill-set that I can think of, even throughout History.

I can sing, cook, drive whilst Miscing, make anyone my friend, shoot a bow and arrow better than Robin Hood, am deadly with a blade, have Ninja Skillz akin to the people from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, am STRONG as living FUK, have the most explosive glutes of anyone I know, and help people for a living.

So I worry sometimes that I look down on others who are inferior specimens who lack my Superior German Genetics.

proof?

lol there is always one thing you will never be good at. humans can never be perfect in every single thing
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These troll threads are boring as fukk brah

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50) decline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    impossible for me to bring down someone able to do the one hand 135 lbs bb snatch while drinking a gallon of milk. Impossible.
    always pick #4

Originally Posted by V12POWER View Post
    can't believe Germanic is/was such a phaggot. praised like a god yet worse than the average miscer
    Greened

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Your Bear like German genetics vs my Jaguar like black genetics.

We shall battle at dusk with any weapon of your choosing.

There can be only one left standing
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your threads are becoming boring, fast.

Not everyone has the intellect to come up with good wit, and you quite frankly are someone who has zero sense of humour.

Stick to what you do best, making videos that are mildly entertaining. Putting words down just isn't for you.

Originally Posted by plaidbrah View Post
    These troll threads are boring as fukk brah
    Repped for trying.

But even the worst thread I make is one hundred times greater than anything you could ever achieve... Don't you realize that?

Originally Posted by Szarko View Post
    Your threads are becoming boring, fast.

Not everyone has the intellect to come up with good wit, and you quite frankly are someone who has zero sense of humour.

Stick to what you do best, making videos that are mildly entertaining. Putting words down just isn't for you.
    Humour

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SRS question germanic where did you buy that ninja sword that cut through the milk jug?
    sickening striations

Originally Posted by DidNotReadL0L View Post
    SRS question germanic where did you buy that ninja sword that cut through the milk jug?
    It's a katana. I bought it on eBay for 200 dollars.

OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OfficerRodFarva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mephisto91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you going to do any more misc challenges?
    Stupid people do stupid things, smart people out-smart eachother, then themselves.

Originally Posted by Mephisto91 View Post
    Are you going to do any more misc challenges?
    I don't see the point, really. The Misc has failed miserably at every single challenge I've put forth.

MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    srsly. Even to the 3rd world hell of the Philippines, the strength of Germanic is known throughout my friends/gym/training buddies. Much lols were had when I played the Milk slaying vid in between squat sets. Much respect brah. Keep on keeping on. Also......HOW THE PHUK CAN YOUR WRIST STAND 160LBS ON A SINGLE HANDED SNATCH?! Comprehension. NOT EVEN ONCE.
    * do you even chef crew *
    * steals steaks and chicken breasts at work to fit macros crew*
    * deadlift crates of vegetables everyday crew *
    November 2013: 300/180/377
    Goal before 2014 birth day(May): 350/235/415
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158464973&p=1167875443

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    8k reps

8k reps

8k reps

8k reps

8k reps

bump
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*