Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,439 of 1439
    BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    On what planet does anyone think that Hendricks won the 1st round? From the start with that monster takedown it was Hendricks' to get back and all he did was land those elbows in the clinch once.

Those elbows were on compromised footing while in a close range clinch. They are not enough alone to give him the round. That kick to the head by GSP was of similar viciousness so it balances out.

But GSP dominated the whole round as far as aggression, control, shots.

irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BiIly View Post
    On what planet does anyone think that Hendricks won the 1st round? From the start with that monster takedown it was Hendricks' to get back and all he did was land those elbows in the clinch once.

Those elbows were on compromised footing while in a close range clinch. They are not enough alone to give him the round. That kick to the head by GSP was of similar viciousness so it balances out.

But GSP dominated the whole round as far as aggression, control, shots.
    Agreed ! i posted how i scored the rounds like the post above in another thread and some guy thought i was trolling by giving GSP the first !! wot lol

i gave hendricks the second but i think that could have even went GSPs way

cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstchanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's almost as if GSP didn't want to win though... as if he wanted to and planned on retiring so planned on losing... he isn't the type to throw away a fight completely, but I wouldn't be surprised if he WANTED to lose by decision, and it backfired lol... Hendricks said in the post fight conference that he was giving it 70% to conserve energy, but I wonder if GSP was ever giving it 100 either.... no one will know I guess.

BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BiIly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by irish212 View Post
    Agreed ! i posted how i scored the rounds like the post above in another thread and some guy thought i was trolling by giving GSP the first !! wot lol

i gave hendricks the second but i think that could have even went GSPs way
    Yeah I think I have the benefit of watching this fight now AFTER all the drama (I watched the scrum 1st lol) and I had no tension in the 1st round swaying me either way because I knew what the outcome was gonna be.

I was like wait... wtf....

THIS is what everyone is saying is a toss up? SRS, go back and watch only the 1st round.

I was expecting it to be a lot more controversial.

I can't justify saying GSP won round 2.

irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irish212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't justify saying GSP won round 2.
    i gave it to hendricks but after hendricks landed maybe 3-4 shots that rocked gsp , george came back held the centre and landed a lot of jabs and left hooks

Hendricks did absolutely nothing in round 3 till the very end where he got a takedown and GSP escaped in 5 seconds.

Besides that GSP was the aggressor the whole time and landed a bunch of good head/body combos.

So there it is. Hendrix clearly won 4 and GSP clearly won 5.

GSP got 1, 3, 5 and the judges weren't wrong. Its very arguable he won.

His face always looks meat-grindery after fights. The masses are more swayed by emotion anyway and they read different signals about who's "dominating" a fight. Thats what made it seem like Kendrick won so hard.

And as a side note in addition to logic of the fight, I do feel like if you're gonna take down the champ, its gotta be clear you bested him. To really prove you're the better fighter, be so good that there is no doubt, not like some 51%/49% type victory over a champion.

Hendricks did absolutely nothing in round 3 till the very end where he got a takedown and GSP escaped in 5 seconds.

Besides that GSP was the aggressor the whole time and landed a bunch of good head/body combos.

So there it is. Hendrix clearly won 4 and GSP clearly won 5.

GSP got 1, 3, 5 and the judges weren't wrong. Its very arguable he won.

His face always looks meat-grindery after fights. The masses are more swayed by emotion anyway and they read different signals about who's "dominating" a fight. Thats what made it seem like Kendrick won so hard.

And as a side note in addition to logic of the fight, I do feel like if you're gonna take down the champ, its gotta be clear you bested him. To really prove you're the better fighter, be so good that there is no doubt, not like some 51%/49% type victory over a champion.
    thats how i scored it too , i didnt think Hendricks dominated any round , and yh you need to win convincingly to beat the champ , although in saying that i did think hendricks won it last night when i watched it live maybe it was the commentary or watching it with unaware people who thought hendricks won because of georges face lol

Originally Posted by irish212 View Post
    thats how i scored it too , i didnt think Hendricks dominated any round , and yh you need to win convincingly to beat the champ , although in saying that i did think hendricks won it last night when i watched it live maybe it was the commentary or watching it with unaware people who thought hendricks won because of georges face lol
    Yeah I can see there being two filters in this fight:

1) The fighter goggles on where you think about the "chess" aspects of the fight and logistics...

2) The emotional arc that was greater than the sum of the actual parts. The whole time you're thinking holy **** is GSP about to actually lose????? So it compounds the amount of implied "damage" Hendricks did.

There was also something confident about Hendricks body language like he was trying to sell us that he is some more clever/capable fighter and I guess it worked to sell a lot of people. But secretly GSP was a lot more in control most of the time than Hendricks' body language had the viewer believe.

But you don't really win fights due to perceived confidence.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just watched the fight again. I can definitely see how GSP won it now that I've seen it without being all pumped up for the fight and the emotion etc. Hendricks wasn't as dominate as I originally thought. Apart from 2/3 heavy punches in the 2nd round he didn't do a whole lot more. Even when he took GSP down he really failed to do any sort of serious offense. It was a close fight but GSP won 3-2 on rounds.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    I just watched the fight again. I can definitely see how GSP won it now that I've seen it without being all pumped up for the fight and the emotion etc. Hendricks wasn't as dominate as I originally thought. Apart from 2/3 heavy punches in the 2nd round he didn't do a whole lot more. Even when he took GSP down he really failed to do any sort of serious offense. It was a close fight but GSP won 3-2 on rounds.
    Yeah i definately think a lot of people would change their tune if they watch it again !

Yeah I can see there being two filters in this fight:

1) The fighter goggles on where you think about the "chess" aspects of the fight and logistics...

2) The emotional arc that was greater than the sum of the actual parts. The whole time you're thinking holy **** is GSP about to actually lose????? So it compounds the amount of implied "damage" Hendricks did.

There was also something confident about Hendricks body language like he was trying to sell us that he is some more clever/capable fighter and I guess it worked to sell a lot of people. But secretly GSP was a lot more in control most of the time than Hendricks' body language had the viewer believe.

But you don't really win fights due to perceived confidence.
    yeah thats true bit of a shock factor seeing gsp get rocked too

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    just got done watching the fight. I srsly don't understand how people are this shocked that gsp won. First to become the champion you have to beat the champion. Second, GSP set the pace of the fight despite the damage he took

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    just got done watching the fight. I srsly don't understand how people are this shocked that gsp won. First to become the champion you have to beat the champion. Second, GSP set the pace of the fight despite the damage he took
    This is false. Even if a challenger barely wins on points, they still win the fight. The judges can't go and revise their scorecards after the fact because he didn't "beat" the champion.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000) kleenguard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    This is false. Even if a challenger barely wins on points, they still win the fight. The judges can't go and revise their scorecards after the fact because he didn't "beat" the champion.

sorry brah
    Ric Flair disagrees with you

the fight was rigged...big rigged

Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000) Suxirc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it against the rules to ask for a link?

Need to decide who won for myself..

Edit: Got one
    Last edited by Suxirc; 11-18-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    *Take a week off work for bad haircut Crew*

InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    machida vs shogun 1

jon jones vs gusstafson

gsp vs hendricks

Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar 2

Frankie Edgar vs bj penn 2

if its close or debatable the champ always comes out on top.

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteRage View Post
    I think he meant that it should by definition be given to whoever wins more rounds, not always giving it to the champ because it's close. We know that it doesn't happen that way in reality.

I agree that people are way too quick to react to a decision based on Joe Rogan's commentating, the fighters' and fans' immediate reaction, and even the damage post fight. If you score the fight by rounds, it's clear (to me) that Georges took two rounds and there was at least one razor close round.

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    This is not boxing. The winner wins, whether by a landslide or by a minor margin.

I feel like the fighters need a better appeal process I don't know how it could be done exactly but there has been too many controversial decisions, I'm no expert but I imagine I would be very frustrated if I was Hendricks or in his camp right now.

Originally Posted by Tresiel View Post
    This is not boxing. The winner wins, whether by a landslide or by a minor margin.

I feel like the fighters need a better appeal process I don't know how it could be done exactly but there has been too many controversial decisions, I'm no expert but I imagine I would be very frustrated if I was Hendricks or in his camp right now.
    All Im saying with the whole "its gotta be obvious that you beat the champ" thing is that I think GSP won in principle in ADDITION to winning on a technical level. Its like, not only did he win by the rules, but I also think he deserved to win as far as whats fair in the context of things.

--As opposed to acting like he technically won but feeling Hendricks was the better fighter. My opinion is that Hendricks didn't do as much as people felt like he did when they were in the moment.

You know that back angle when you see GSPs lats all flared up and is stalking his opponent. At any moment he's able to generate an insane amount of torque and is like a spring loaded King Cobra of death. This is why he was controlling the fight the whole time because Hendricks had to avoid this wrath and that kind of defines the type of passive dominance GSP had in the fight. GSP was never running from Hendricks.

Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All Im saying with the whole "its gotta be obvious that you beat the champ" thing is that I think GSP won in principle in ADDITION to winning on a technical level. Its like, not only did he win by the rules, but I also think he deserved to win as far as whats fair in the context of things.

--As opposed to acting like he technically won but feeling Hendricks was the better fighter. My opinion is that Hendricks didn't do as much as people felt like he did when they were in the moment.

You know that back angle when you see GSPs lats all flared up and is stalking his opponent. At any moment he's able to generate an insane amount of torque and is like a spring loaded King Cobra of death. This is why he was controlling the fight the whole time because Hendricks had to avoid this wrath and that kind of defines the type of passive dominance GSP had in the fight. GSP was never running from Hendricks.

There you have it guys. GSP was doing a lat spread the whole fight so he wins
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000) stressedpotato is just really nice. (+1000)

I've been in the MMA section for 10 minutes and you are legitimately the worst poster I've seen on a forum in a while. Wow.

I take back the last paragraph of this post then.

I admit I went too far.

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i thought jimmi hendrix (i'm lead to believe thats who we're discussing) was robbed when i watched the fight the 1st time round, i made a point of rewatching it and it wasnt a robbery at all, it was all gsp for the first 90 seconds, controlled him (to a degree) took him down, tried a sub, then for the rest of the round it was pretty even, so you can easily see that its no mystery to give round 1 to gsp,

i think people on 1st watching are over estimating jonhy giving gsp a wooping because no one has done it for years so is a rare site, remember when bisbing was robbed vs sonnen? yea that was nonsesne too and people assumed sonned would take bisbing down at will and he never so that automatically meant bisbing won, i was one of those people who though bisbing won on 1st vueing but realised he really never when i rewatched it, same story with this fight,

also hendricks was coming off as a right idiot before the 5th round singing to himself clearly thinking he had the fight in the bag, then his crying after, especially as he didnt win like he believes he did, we needed gsp to lose though because that safe **** is not god to watch,

more importantly though i was so so so happy rory lost, what a ****, add joe rogan to that too
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    Maybe that will wake Rory up, all this next GSP hype had him thinking he could coast through every fight for the rest of his career.
    Dude was seriously an aggressive, powerhouse finisher...I hope this is just a stage
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteRage View Post
    machida vs shogun 1

jon jones vs gusstafson

gsp vs hendricks

Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar 2

Frankie Edgar vs bj penn 2

umm.. Machida was the champion and won even though it wasn't really close and Shogun could have easily won
    Edgar was the champion and won even though it wasn't really close and Edgar should have won

they're not the same situation brah lol
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000) PollyGon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shortofdaybreak View Post
    There you have it guys. GSP was doing a lat spread the whole fight so he wins
    In b4 Cain losing to Franco Columbu

Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george...l-ufc-fighter/

Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george...#ixzz2l2O7H5wR

o lawd GSP gonna visit babynames.com
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    gsp would probably win a rematch.

i was pleasantly surprised with his reaction, i expected him to be a timid newsanchor sitting on the fence,

but he handled himself strong, stated his opnion, got the crowd talking, and of course gave gsp his dues by calling him a great fighter.
    Agreed. He handled himself very well, especially if he truly believes he won, and I'm someone who felt GSP won the fight. I felt it was really close, and yes Hendrix did seem to do more damage, but GSP looked like he outpointed Hendrix overall.

It was pretty back and forth, imo, and felt GSP should have done much better than he actually did. So all in all, I was disappointed and shocked with GSP's performance, as was everyone else watching the fight at the house.