Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brandon0212 View Post
    Bro she's not that hot....at all and you're aesthetic as fuk

Just move on, you can get a 10/10 chick that lifts
    I know that and I already did. the point here is really to redeem myself. Its much stronger than appearance alone, you clearly never had a oneitis.
    Bnet tag: Llando#1916

✦ OVERWATCH CREW ✦ DIAMOND
    ✦ HEARTHSTONE CREW ✦ LEGEND
    FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Opie wannabe friends
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Always pick 4 crew

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    I know that and I already did. the point here is really to redeem myself. Its much stronger than appearance alone, you clearly never had a oneitis.

brb lower my standards to spite fuk some bish i couldnt get with when i was a beta...

son...
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, the only times you post are to:

- brag (sometimes sutbly, something blatantly) about women (the last thread you made before this: "I used to not be a fan of big tits, until I experienced big tits (srs)")
    - brag about aesthetics
    - put other people down, directly or indirectly ("in b4 angry virgins")

I rarely call people out because IDGAF, but seriously man, your attention whoring is ridiculous. We get it, you used to be an ugly loser, now you're not, CONGRATS! Pat yourself on the back and have some tea and crumpets.

SMH at all these nut huggers in this thread too. You'd rather live vicariously through someone else than go out there and carve your own realities - get out in the real world and maybe you'll smash some 6/10's too. You even have a fan base of women on here who follow you around like groupies despite your chit posts.

Seems like this forum values douchebag meatheads who don't know the meaning of modesty and humility, and contribute nothing positive to help anyone at all.

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong homo stench ITT

OP of course disregard LTR, if anything she is lacking the D which most girls do in LTR.

I was in a similar situation...my only question is...is she local or fairly local?

I had a oneitis that I ****ed after 6 years. I met her in Turkey and stayed there with her and she was a "friend" and I was too beta to pull the trigger.

She was visiting the states and messaged me from Los Angeles. I made the 2 hour drive to visit her, on a mission to unload my 6 years of backed up feelings of I shoulda' done something. We went out to a bar, had several drinks and next thing I know I was in between her legs thrusting away. Woke up in the morning, smashed more. She was a looker imo and really cool girl.

Best 2 hour drive of my life, wondered the whole time I was driving if I would smash, felt good
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So an aesthetic brah wants to bang the girl he has always wanted to for years and finally gets a chance too and you guys are saying he could do better, of course he could but that's the point. TO BANG ONEITIS

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post

- brag (sometimes sutbly, something blatantly) about women (the last thread you made before this: "I used to not be a fan of big tits, until I experienced big tits (srs)")
    - brag about aesthetics

I rarely call people out because IDGAF, but seriously man, your attention whoring is ridiculous. We get it, you used to be an ugly loser, now you're not, CONGRATS! Pat yourself on the back and have some tea and crumpets.

SMH at all these nut huggers in this thread too. You'd rather live vicariously through someone else than go out there and carve your own realities - get out in the real world and maybe you'll smash some 6/10's too. You even have a fan base of women on here who follow you around like groupies despite your chit posts.

Seems like this forum values douchebag meatheads who don't know the meaning of modesty and humility, and contribute nothing positive to help anyone at all.
    didnt read lol

Originally Posted by bigg_K View Post
    Strong homo stench ITT

OP of course disregard LTR, if anything she is lacking the D which most girls do in LTR.

I was in a similar situation...my only question is...is she local or fairly local?

I had a oneitis that I ****ed after 6 years. I met her in Turkey and stayed there with her and she was a "friend" and I was too beta to pull the trigger.

She was visiting the states and messaged me from Los Angeles. I made the 2 hour drive to visit her, on a mission to unload my 6 years of backed up feelings of I shoulda' done something. We went out to a bar, had several drinks and next thing I know I was in between her legs thrusting away. Woke up in the morning, smashed more. She was a looker imo and really cool girl.

Best 2 hour drive of my life, wondered the whole time I was driving if I would smash, felt good
    i may not smash tomorrow, but Ill try to get into a very flirty vibe with her, see how it goes

KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KillOrBKilled is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    She has a bf. If shes down then make her split with bf first otherwise be a man and leave it be
    With every breath you take youre dying , with every step we take we're falling apart

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didnt read lol

i may not smash tomorrow, but Ill try to get into a very flirty vibe with her, see how it goes
    I knew you wouldn't read because you're an avoidant chump too afraid to face your flaws. Let's see where that gets you

Have fun getting your ego stroked by a bunch of losers on the internet.

ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ViewCart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP I just entered you instagram and you look way better shaved, srs
    Gives you atleast 1.5 point in the /10 scale

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KillOrBKilled View Post
    She has a bf. If shes down then make her split with bf first otherwise be a man and leave it be
    this

and this

Originally Posted by betyouwont View Post
    You are going to try to bang a girl whos in a serious relationship? For what? To prove to yourself youve made it?
    Sarry brah but this wont fix your insecurities.
    Normally Id neg those who cheat, but if she will cheat with you, she'd probably cheat with someone else, so phuck it, do what you want OP. but realize youre both phucked up if you do.
    hope karma gets you if you do otherwise
    Last edited by Dirtylocks; 11-13-2013 at 02:31 PM.

londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) londonirish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She is cute. Hope it all works out for you bro. Keep us updated.

Edit...just read she has a bf. Don't do anything until they are finished. If she wants to be with you, she will be.

veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) veikejas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    one it is... not even once
    miscsmusic.com

Lithuania Crew

Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back in my first years of college I was a WoW nerd and very awkward with girls.

However this girl showed me a bunch of hints she was into me, she would walk me me to class, sometimes eat together. she used to play WoW too which I thought was wife material.

Anyway at some point school was over and I never did a single move. I was a very angry virgin.

fast forward a couple years ago, I added her on fb, always kept in touch with her, saw her a few times, nothing concluding.

Yesterday she mesaged me asking if I went to blizzcon cause I said I was going there on fb a while ago. we talked for a little while and I planned to go have a drink with her later during the week.

She has a boyfriend since like 4 years or more but its long distance, the dude doesnt even live with her.

So im thinking does she want the D or just talk? I mean I can be very flirting with my game acquired over the years , so I really wanna put everything I got to end up smashing and fulfilling my destiny that was long due.

should I thred lightly? ASNyone had a similar experience and care to share a success story?

in b4 angry virgins

Strong everything, MirinHard crew
    and she obviously wants the D, and this gonna be dat typical fairytale that ends well, so no worries
    mirin profile, evolution from super nerd gamer (that experience though) to shredded sick kntt with game

Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post

- brag about aesthetics

Holy phuckk u ragging hard, fight between mirin hard crew members..

lmao @ Brah.s' reaction

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe she just want to do a 2-man dungeon/instance?

Srsly, why overthink this. If the date is set then just go with it and see what happen. Reality is, not everything has to be planned. Most times you end up more satisfied with things that you didnt even expect could happen.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Will rep on sight:
    - saaltydog (for the 1+1 invite)

Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tookybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do what only Ronald Weasley has done before you, escape the friendzone of 7 years!

V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    brb Age: 26
    brb has an oneitis
    brb lol

Originally Posted by V12POWER View Post
    brb has an oneitis
    brb lol
    age 14, posts 743, joindate 2012

tries to judge another dood having a oneitis

u wot m8

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good on you, bro. She def wants the D, so give it to her.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=2602291961

Originally Posted by V12POWER View Post
    brb has an oneitis
    brb lol
    Teen misc -------->

But seriously get off the Misc altogether at your age unless you want to end up institutionalized in 10 years.

Grotesquely Handsome Batjoke100's Avatar
    Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Batjoke100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You obviously still want her so go ahead but i've never seen any good come out of these sort of situations for the record OP.

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you gonna talk to her in that stupid accent. Might be a deal breaker

Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For all of you saying shes wife material, if she sleeps with OP while in a relationship she isnt. She may be a nice girl and was nice to OP while in school, but if she'l cheat on him she'll cheat on OP...

Does this really need to be explained?
    Luny plsss

guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guacz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright, time for a sensible reply to your thread, brah.sensation. I speak from an experience similar to yours.

If you are legitimately interested in her as a SO, don't smash while she is still in a relationship as that could come back to you later on. Instead, become the man she will solely want in her life, srs. Just be there for her. At a certain point she will realize the other guy is not her main priority and will end it with him. Trust me, it won't even take long for her to end it.. Chances are she is still in the relationship because she doesn't want to be 'alone'. Don't TELL her you want to be with her, SHOW her... and you shall prevail.

Good luck, brah

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Excellent wife material= Cheats on long distance boyfriend with OP.

OP she is cute but average compared to other girls you posted. Yes she wants the D.
    Only on the MIsc. lol.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) V12POWER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vishca View Post
    age 14, posts 743, joindate 2012

tries to judge another dood having a oneitis

u wot m8
    Stats: 6'1", 140 lbs

stfu and eat you skinny phaggot. a toothpick is thicker than you

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She has a boyfriend since like 4 years or more but its long distance, the dude doesnt even live with her.
    Da fuk is wrong with you? There's plenty of puss in the world and you gotta try to ruin some guys life?

just came back.

went very well, didnt say a word about her bf, she even said something that lead me to think shes single. IMO shes just in relation right now to not be alone but theyre not technically together

fuark Im seeing her again saturday, cant fukin wait

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just came back.

went very well, didnt say a word about her bf, she even said something that lead me to think shes single. IMO shes just in relation right now to not be alone but theyre not technically together

fuark Im seeing her again saturday, cant fukin wait
    In for update.