Closed Thread
Page 213 of 238 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 7135
    MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    I want to text her too, tired of this NC nonsense.
    I feel like she is scared to reconcile because she dumped me for losing feelings and now I understand why, she was my first and I took her for granted so I made a lot of mistakes... I wish I could show her how much this BU has changed me.
    REALLY?

because you contacting her is going to make her fall in love with you and beg you back?!?!?!

STOP!

if she wants you back SHE WILL CONTACT YOU!!!! SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT THE MOMENT.

stop being needy and desperate

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    honestly, what the **** makes the pain go away? what hides away the pain of knowing the one girl i 100% connected with over my 23 year existence, prefers somebody else? the girl i honest to god thought i was going to marry. the one i SHOULD'VE ended up with, because we seemed perfect together in every single way.. and she just doesn't even ****ing want me. she wants somebody else.

i look at what my life was like a year ago compared to now, and i'm sick to my stomach. i had it all.. all i ever really wanted.. to work, and to come home to a beautiful girl to make memories with. that's all i want out of life. it's not too ****ing much to ask.. and that's all gone. now, i'm sitting here wondering where everything went wrong. wondering why i have to force myself to get up and go to work every day when in reality i just want to break down and fall to my hands and knees and just ask why? why do i deserve this?

i miss her so much i feel physically sick. it's just not fair.
    Not gonna lie you sound like a fuking baby.

But I do feel the exact same, we're both looking back nostalgically thinking it was the best time in your life.

It's so stupid you can be talking about a future, getting married etc then next thing you know someone else is smashing them.

But you're young, there's plenty of time to heal. You always come first, never put some sloot before you.

Bulking from 170 to 190

MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    honestly, what the **** makes the pain go away? what hides away the pain of knowing the one girl i 100% connected with over my 23 year existence, prefers somebody else? the girl i honest to god thought i was going to marry. the one i SHOULD'VE ended up with, because we seemed perfect together in every single way.. and she just doesn't even ****ing want me. she wants somebody else.

i look at what my life was like a year ago compared to now, and i'm sick to my stomach. i had it all.. all i ever really wanted.. to work, and to come home to a beautiful girl to make memories with. that's all i want out of life. it's not too ****ing much to ask.. and that's all gone. now, i'm sitting here wondering where everything went wrong. wondering why i have to force myself to get up and go to work every day when in reality i just want to break down and fall to my hands and knees and just ask why? why do i deserve this?

what makes the pain go away?

go out and date new girls

if she wants you she will contact you

Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post

But I do feel the exact same, we're both looking back nostalgically thinking it was the best time in your life.

It's so stupid you can be talking about a future, getting married etc then next thing you know someone else is smashing them.

But you're young, there's plenty of time to heal. You always come first, never put some sloot before you.
    couldn't of said it better myself

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lol i'm well aware that i sound pathetic right now, but this is the **** i'm going through.

lol i'm well aware that i sound pathetic right now, but this is the **** i'm going through.
    grow up

she doesn't want you at the moment, she knows where you live, your phone number and other ways to contact you

yes you feel like ****

yes you miss her

but stop ****ing chasing dude, do you wanna be her backup plan?

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MONEYTEAM1989 View Post
    grow up

she doesn't want you at the moment, she knows where you live, your phone number and other ways to contact you

yes you feel like ****

yes you miss her

but stop ****ing chasing dude, do you wanna be her backup plan?
    i don't plan on being her backup plan.. it's just incredibly tough swallowing how everything turned out.. this isn't how life is supposed to be, and nobody should have to feel like this day after day. i've been through enough BS in my life and this just adds to the list. it's like a string of disappointment, one after the other.

i want to believe **** will get better, but i just don't see it.

i don't plan on being her backup plan.. it's just incredibly tough swallowing how everything turned out.. this isn't how life is supposed to be, and nobody should have to feel like this day after day. i've been through enough BS in my life and this just adds to the list. it's like a string of disappointment, one after the other.

i want to believe **** will get better, but i just don't see it.
    if you don't want to be her backup plan then start moving forward and if she wants you back she will actually see you as an attractive guy again

yes its painful and believe me i feel for you, I'm going thru the exact same thing but honestly I love myself more than her and if she wants me she knows where to find me, I'm a catch, I'm a ceo, I'm a successful person and i don't need to chase some bitch around while she talks to other guys etc

**** will get better, they will contact eventually lol its happened to me too many times now for me to believe otherwise. but don't sit around waiting for her, do not sit at home, do not look at old pictures, do not think about good memories

start thinking about your future

you're 23
    plenty to offer the world
    you work out
    have a life

go out there and show the world what the hell she's missing

stop proving to her she was right about you and you deserved to be dumped

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What makes the pain go away - its time and your mindset.
    Brickcity - you said your girl is with a new guy. Then change your mindset - she doesnt give a phuk anymore about you. Why would you want her back after she's swallowing some other dudes load.

Implant this in your mind - the time you had was good but now she's a cum dumpster sloot.
    Repeat over and over again. She's not worth thinking about

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    REALLY?

because you contacting her is going to make her fall in love with you and beg you back?!?!?!

STOP!

if she wants you back SHE WILL CONTACT YOU!!!! SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT THE MOMENT.

stop being needy and desperate
    Yeah you're right, I'm not going to flush down all those days of NC. Brb, gonna watch Swingers.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't really agree with this. when my ex dumped me, i was still in the mindset for a few weeks that she'd come back. that's how our relationship was.. i was kind of careless because i thought i could do whatever i want because she would never leave me.. but time went on and i started to realize that she's for real, and she's not coming back... and for me, that's all it took for me to be a changed man. i'm changed in the way that i could NEVER act that way in a relationship again. i could never take it all for granted again because i know it's not guaranteed to always be there.

for me, i changed the moment i realized i lost something i love.
    Learning your lesson and changing your behavior are two different things. I guarantee you would have reverted to your ways had you returned. Like a fiend who hangs out around former addict buddies and trying to stay clean. The girl is the drug in this case.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brickcity - I'm feeling pretty **** too man. But all you can do is keep your eyes and keep moving forward. Feelings come and go, I've been absolutely devastated by women in the past. At some point you'll see that rather than a door closing, several doors have opened. But because you're looking backward you can't see them yet. Keep on and we'll get through this crappy feeling at one point or another.

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After 8 months of 0 contact, my ex who dumped me out of the blue whatsapped me on new years eve. Called me the "pet" name she always used to and just wished me a happy new year, that she hopes 2015 will be great and that she hopes I am doing great.

I replied "thanks, you too." and that was it. I deletd convo and contact and haven't spoken again. I really don't care and kind of forgot about it.
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mkhc1895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been a rough few days after my gf broke up with me on new years eve from a 2 year relationship, I thought we had a chance to try it again when I got a chance to talk to her yesterday on the phone but she was set on her decision. I'm pretty sure she is over me already since she hasn't contacted since and she's removed a few things of me already. It hurts seeing she's moving on so fast and it really hurts knowing that she is having a better time without you while you still wish you were there to have the good times with her. We split because I don't share her interests but we haven't fully explored our interests together yet. I argued that I've never had a chance to try these things so how will I know if I like them. How can she say that she knows when we haven't tried everything yet. She thinks I'm a great guy still but she's looking for someone that can share her interests. It's not like we ended because we lost feelings for each other, it's more because she wants something more in that person that she didn't see with us at this time. So here I am wondering that down the road if I do develop more of her interests after exploring for myself that we will have a chance to get back together?

Originally Posted by BlackRadio View Post
    After 8 months of 0 contact, my ex who dumped me out of the blue whatsapped me on new years eve. Called me the "pet" name she always used to and just wished me a happy new year, that she hopes 2015 will be great and that she hopes I am doing great.

I replied "thanks, you too." and that was it. I deletd convo and contact and haven't spoken again. I really don't care and kind of forgot about it.
    LOL they always come back don't they. funny this

thats what half the people on here don't understand lol NC serves two purposes

helps you move on
    makes her miss you

what does staying in contact do?

helps her move on
    makes you miss her more

lol funny this isn't it

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol'd hard

now i seen this again, I'm glad she dumped your ass. you're pathetic and no girl wants to date a guy like this

Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant seem to forget about him and it drives me nuts . We broke up due to long distance (200 km) because regardless of how we felt it was just becoming too hard. I know it's for the best and all but I just can't seem to move on and i constantly flirt via texting him even though I know it's a dead in relationship. It's been 2 months now and am debating on going cold turkey. Just cut him off altogether. Any advice?

Originally Posted by Paige712 View Post
    I cant seem to forget about him and it drives me nuts . We broke up due to long distance (200 km) because regardless of how we felt it was just becoming too hard. I know it's for the best and all but I just can't seem to move on and i constantly flirt via texting him even though I know it's a dead in relationship. It's been 2 months now and am debating on going cold turkey. Just cut him off altogether. Any advice?
    i assume you dumped him because you're a chick. ?

Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paige712 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Umm yeah? It was more mutual though.

Originally Posted by Paige712 View Post
    Umm yeah? It was more mutual though.
    lol geez here the hell is the dumper regretting it

see guys look at this as an example to listen to me GO NO CONTACT AND SHE WILL MISS YOU

Look it wasn't like that we both knew it just wouldn't work out and I initiated the break up but doesn't mean I stop caring for him since he's done nothing wrong.

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol geez here the hell is the dumper regretting it

see guys look at this as an example to listen to me GO NO CONTACT AND SHE WILL MISS YOU
    lol'd.

To everyone feeling like sh*t... If you break up, keep doing whatever it is that you do. If you have to rely on having a gf to do something with yourself, you need a reality check brahs. At the end of the day, all you have is yourself.

It's hard, I know because I'm going through the same thing but there will come a point in time where you realize it's not worth moping around. Get up, go out, go to work, train, hustle. Just do anything you can to improve yourself. If she wants you, she will come back. If not, you'll find someone else who is better than your ex. Either way, you win.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

Originally Posted by PrivateNumber View Post
    lol'd.

To everyone feeling like sh*t... If you break up, keep doing whatever it is that you do. If you have to rely on having a gf to do something with yourself, you need a reality check brahs. At the end of the day, all you have is yourself.

It's hard, I know because I'm going through the same thing but there will come a point in time where you realize it's not worth moping around. Get up, go out, go to work, train, hustle. Just do anything you can to improve yourself. If she wants you, she will come back. If not, you'll find someone else who is better than your ex. Either way, you win.
    thats right. never chase.

nailed it

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 6 of NC, longest we've went without talking.

I STUPIDLY looked at her ********. I was on my ******** and saw an old comment of hers and realised she'd changed her profile picture, then i went on her fb. didnt see much cos id deleted her but still, felt bad.

But **** her, **** her for ruining it all.

Anyway apart from that im fine, just switched to a hypertrophy routine, gains will be coming. Also starting to apply for a pilot programme with a major airline. (and my ex was always super attracted to pilots, haha unlucky bitch)

rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rb1413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m1uk0363 View Post

I STUPIDLY looked at her ********. I was on my ******** and saw an old comment of hers and realised she'd changed her profile picture, then i went on her fb. didnt see much cos id deleted her but still, felt bad.

Anyway apart from that im fine, just switched to a hypertrophy routine, gains will be coming. Also starting to apply for a pilot programme with a major airline. (and my ex was always super attracted to pilots, haha unlucky bitch)
    i know these feels. stay strong brah. let go of the resentment, she's probably just a weak girl at the mercy of her emotions with no idea how her actions are affecting you. one day you will be at peace and happy that things ended with her.
    Get rich or die trying
    Get laid or die crying
    Get aesthetic or die mirin'

dont hate on yourself its ok **** happens

keep NC

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

But **** her, **** her for ruining it all
    That's the worst thing you can do. Always have them blocked and deleted you will never find anything that'll make you happy.

Biggest mistake was not unfollowing my ex on instagram, went on it and found she deleted every pic of us (at least 100 pics) and only kept one from our 2 year anniversary. Fukin hurt me bad, Just blocked and will never see that **** again.

Bulking from 170 to 190

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rb1413 View Post
    i know these feels. stay strong brah. let go of the resentment, she's probably just a weak girl at the mercy of her emotions with no idea how her actions are affecting you. one day you will be at peace and happy that things ended with her.
    She is weak, she was on antidepressants a week before she broke up with panic attacks etc. But she wasnt strong enough for us.

Anyway, ill get over it. And when she realises what shes done, i wont care about her anymore so it wont effect me.

That's the worst thing you can do. Always have them blocked and deleted you will never find anything that'll make you happy.

Biggest mistake was not unfollowing my ex on instagram, went on it and found she deleted every pic of us (at least 100 pics) and only kept one from our 2 year anniversary. Fukin hurt me bad, Just blocked and will never see that **** again.
    She is deleted.

But i want her to be able to see my profile and by blocking it makes me seem petty.

I just wont go on it again

Closed Thread
Page 213 of 238 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast