BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Teenage girls these days........

Brb this is why i don't want daughters
    Brb men will try to rape her
    Brb this is sad.....still wood

Mirin or Hating?
    Last edited by BlackSwoldier; 11-05-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100)
    i agree with you mate satan is turning all womens into whores

we must fight it and don't fck whores

it is sad
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disgusting srs
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    *Modnegged for not being a slackjawed***got crew*
    Bench 125/275 paused
    Deadlift 220/485
    Squat 20/44 (halfrep)

08 crew

Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fakunkish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    she looks about 25 to me.

and iliander i have some bad news.

Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100) Iliander is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Fakunkish View Post
    she looks about 25 to me.

and iliander i have some bad news.
    fakunkish i have some bad news
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) skullcrusherz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    teenage girls are immature
    i rep back :)

have a nice day

on r/c: savanovic, kingppoppy

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)
    We have to start mating with animals.

BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusherz View Post
    teenage girls are immature
    She just turned 16 and dresses like a whore and the worst thing is her parents let her.

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Legal where I'm from

Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icanlift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sloots gonna sl00t
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't wait for her to follow in her step sisters footsteps. Gonna be a good video.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel like such a nun nowadays srs. I'm scared to even show my stomach or any cleavage at all in public.
    Nujabes & DJ Okawari

Originally Posted by ModalSoul View Post
    I feel like such a nun nowadays srs. I'm scared to even show my stomach or any cleavage at all in public.
    Atleast people will always respect you more than these

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Agreed to OP i don't want a daughter too.

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ModalSoul View Post

You are a very rare female these days please don't change.

IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why you complaining about girls showing dem teddies in public? Enjoy the view.

BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradRTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree OP. This is why I never date hot chicks and only date whales. Show support for the nonslooty ones.
    #Solidarity
    Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew

One of the best stories I've read:
    http://doyouevenlift.tumblr.com/post/31050932469/craigs-story

"The loser and the winner both have failed. It just that the winner gets back up and does it again." Greg Plitt