Closed Thread
    crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb One reason I've realized why lifting weights is good for females. For unawares

One reason I've realized why lifting weights is good for females is exercises that workout your back.

This exercises can strengthen your back, alleviate pain from breasts, and support your breasts.

Never thought of it till I got curious. So if you feel pain on your back from breasts or know anyone with a similar issues, aware them!

Aside from that, Keeping your body fit and strong is always a good idea to maintain good health and having high energy levels.

Also had a question? Would maintaining good physical health make giving birth easier? Just wondering from a professional or what female miscers think?

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crowe15 View Post
    One reason I've realized why lifting weights is good for females is exercises that workout your back.

This exercises can strengthen your back, alleviate pain from breasts, and support your breasts.

Never thought of it till I got curious. So if you feel pain on your back from breasts or know anyone with a similar issues, aware them!

Aside from that, Keeping your body fit and strong is always a good idea to maintain good health and having high energy levels.

Also had a question? Would maintaining good physical health make giving birth easier? Just wondering from a professional or what female miscers think?
    Regarding your question: I would say absolutely. Give me a couple months and I'll be able to really answer that question from a personal experience standpoint, lol. But it absolutely can make a difference during the pregnancy. With my first pregnancy, I started out overweight with really bad eating habits and pretty lazy. I ended up with gestational diabetes and was generally miserable after about 6 months into the pregnancy. Swollen beyond belief. I did start walking about the last month but only because I was trying to encourage labor to start up as soon as I could. Labor was 14 hours long.

This pregnancy started out with me eating much healthier, lifting heavy, and still considered overweight, but even though I weighed the same as I did starting out with the last pregnancy, I was smaller. None of my previous maternity clothing fit very well. I have continued to eat better than before and try to get into the gym and have continued my lifting as before at least twice a week. I am due December 26th and have gained only about 25 lbs at this point (it was more like 35 at this point last time), and can still wear the same maternity clothes as I did starting out this pregnancy (tummy is getting snugger, but legs are smaller than before), and virtually no swelling so far. AND NO GESTATIONAL DIABETES THIS TIME!! I can't attest to how labor will go yet, but I am still going to go all-natural like before. I can tell you that I feel like a completely different woman this time, much more energy (big deal when you're preggers AND have a 2 yr old, LOL), and am actually enjoying this pregnancy...most of the time
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, gtfo.