Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3788
    slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Destiny 2. Can have fun playing solo, but it really shines with others online.
    Can you give me a little sense of what it's like? I will actually buy this instead of the other two if you tell me, but I would like to have a little better idea of what it's like. Could you describe a typical game to me? I'm used to traditional FPS's games like BF and the like, so I'm very unfamiliar with MMO's. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slimchopra View Post
    Can you give me a little sense of what it's like? I will actually buy this instead of the other two if you tell me, but I would like to have a little better idea of what it's like. Could you describe a typical game to me? I'm used to traditional FPS's games like BF and the like, so I'm very unfamiliar with MMO's. I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    Really hard to explain. There is a story campaign to complete. The game is a FPS with a sort of MMO feel to it. Lots of different weapons and armor to collect. The end-game is really where the game begins. Once you reach level 20 with your character it's all about getting better loot to upgrade your 'power level'.

Each week there are different missions that you can do for different loot. It's usually a replay of some other mission that you have previously done but with a twist to it.

There are 'raids' that you friends will have to work together to complete. These are much harder to complete and requires teamwork. But the rewards for completing a raid are what you are playing for. You can only do the raid once per week to receive the rewards. Each week it resets.

There really is a lot to do with the game. But it is a GRIND. You will play the same missions over and over to get the best gear. But it is a lot of fun with other players. I hate 'grindy' games. But I do enjoy playing with friends. There is an addiction aspect built into the game with it's RNG (random number generator) reward system.

There is a PvP part of the game, but I avoid it like the plague. I am a BF guy and can't stand the PvP aspect of Destiny. It's total garbage IMO. But the PvE aspect is great.

slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really hard to explain. There is a story campaign to complete. The game is a FPS with a sort of MMO feel to it. Lots of different weapons and armor to collect. The end-game is really where the game begins. Once you reach level 20 with your character it's all about getting better loot to upgrade your 'power level'.

Each week there are different missions that you can do for different loot. It's usually a replay of some other mission that you have previously done but with a twist to it.

There are 'raids' that you friends will have to work together to complete. These are much harder to complete and requires teamwork. But the rewards for completing a raid are what you are playing for. You can only do the raid once per week to receive the rewards. Each week it resets.

There really is a lot to do with the game. But it is a GRIND. You will play the same missions over and over to get the best gear. But it is a lot of fun with other players. I hate 'grindy' games. But I do enjoy playing with friends. There is an addiction aspect built into the game with it's RNG (random number generator) reward system.

There is a PvP part of the game, but I avoid it like the plague. I am a BF guy and can't stand the PvP aspect of Destiny. It's total garbage IMO. But the PvE aspect is great.
    Thanks for the explanation. Let me sleep on it.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Destiny 2 (X1), Xbox Wireless Controller & Xbox One Play and Charge Kit $69.99 via AntOnline on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Activision-D...Bpa&rmvSB=true

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any you guys getting Cuphead? Personally been waiting for this release for some time.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ronaldo19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    any you guys getting Cuphead? Personally been waiting for this release for some time.
    I'm torn as it looks silly as fuk but so interesting at the same time.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Art style is really cool but beyond that I don't get the hype at all.
    12-5-23

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    You picking it up? I have such fond memories of playing COD2 but this felt so far from that playing the demo, or maybe I have just grown out of it, or maybe COD has just gone to chit beyond the jetpacks.... Dunno.
    12-5-23

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cuphead is so frickin' hard. Making it through a stage finally is such a great feeling. It's the payoff. Like sucking a dick when it busts that's the payoff and a bish gotta swallow it and feel accomplished.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    You picking it up? I have such fond memories of playing COD2 but this felt so far from that playing the demo, or maybe I have just grown out of it, or maybe COD has just gone to chit beyond the jetpacks.... Dunno.
    I will be getting this one, Im a fan of WW1 & WW2 games in general

the last couple CODs lost my interest but this one looks to be back to the game everyone liked
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

preemptive backpeddling, Spencer doesn't expect XoX to do well in sales basically. The XoS will remain the current top seller for them. Officially stating, "Xox is not for everyone". Appears is all trying to save face for when the numbers come back low.

I got the S for certain purposes and exclusives, will just keep that I suppose. I cannot justify the upgrade. It is an upgrade too, if were next gen I'd attempt to save for it.

Cuphead is so frickin' hard. Making it through a stage finally is such a great feeling. It's the payoff. Like sucking a dick when it busts that's the payoff and a bish gotta swallow it and feel accomplished.
    The only Xboner exclusive I am jelly of this gen.

Might grab it for PC.

I will be getting this one, Im a fan of WW1 & WW2 games in general

the last couple CODs lost my interest but this one looks to be back to the game everyone liked
    Did you play the demo? I felt the same way till I played it.
    12-5-23

Did you play the demo? I felt the same way till I played it.
    nope I have been offline for a couple months, still no internet at the house
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

nope I have been offline for a couple months, still no internet at the house
    Well I hope you are as disappointed as I was if you purchased it.
    12-5-23

Recore
    Quantum break
    Scalebound
    Cuphead

All the games I got my Xbox for now one delivered

Was going to trade S in for X.

Only games I'm interested in SEEING played on it are ones I already have on PS4. Except "Super Lucky's Tail" and "PUBG" (gonna play it on the first console that gets it)

RIP Playstation

PUBG Coming to Xbox One on December 12, 2017
    12-5-23

The price pisses me off

$30 when it should be $59.99 on console

Doesn’t sound as good when that much

Sounding like Xbox will rise to Master Race once again

12-5-23

Amazon Prime Members can get PUBG for $25 pre-order.
    12-5-23

played on the scorpio last night, cant wait to get mine
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazon Prime Members can get PUBG for $25 pre-order.
    I may have to buy it for that price.

played on the scorpio last night, cant wait to get mine
    How'd the person get it early?

I may have to buy it for that price.
    Why wouldn't you? Game of a lifetime.
    12-5-23

How'd the person get it early?
    He purchased the xbox one x from a lady who won a taco bell / xbox one x contest

odd situation, right?

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

He purchased the xbox one x from a lady who won a taco bell / xbox one x contest

odd situation, right?

All Taco Bell gave me was the chits. Fawk. Not srs, actually like TB.

You getting yours tomorrow?
    12-5-23

All Taco Bell gave me was the chits. Fawk. Not srs, actually like TB.

You getting yours tomorrow?
    Ill get one with in the next couple weeks. Still not finished totally with the move
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Ill get one with in the next couple weeks. Still not finished totally with the move
    Yea, I am in no rush. TR is the only game I am interested in at the moment and I wasn't even really close to getting to it on PS4 anyway so would be stupid for me to rush out to get an XbonereX. The hardware is just so sexy though.
    12-5-23

Why wouldn't you? Game of a lifetime.
    I am just not entirely sold on it TBH. I don't like the fact that you can die in the match right away because someone found a better weapon first and then you have to wait until the match is over.

Is that how the matches work?

I am just not entirely sold on it TBH. I don't like the fact that you can die in the match right away because someone found a better weapon first and then you have to wait until the match is over.

Is that how the matches work?
    I have never played it myself but I am pretty sure you could just hop into another match, I'd find it hard to believe they lock you into watching the next 20min.
    12-5-23

Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast