Page 115 of 127 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3787
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I thought the release of good hardware with the X might be signs of good things to come but another E3 done and MS still w/ nothing except a broke version of PUBG. God damn their fall from the top in gaming has been drastic. From the GOAT to irrelevant in one gen.
    I need to invite you and my sister over for 3 player couch co-op in Battletoads though.

Ori and the Will of The Wisp will be good. Both not until next year I don't think though. If I get a 3rd Xbox One then I'll get it then though.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox reportedly arriving in 2020"

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/1...se-date-rumors

"PS5 to Launch in 2020, Will Use AMD Navi GPU"

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/...vi-gpu-1866471
    12-5-23

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought an Xbox to play with my kid when he goes to school this fall (he has an Xbox, I have a PS, so I wanted to get something that I could play games w/ him on w/o him having to worry about spending any money on). I plan to keep my PS4 as my primary console and next gen I'll get a PS5, unless something changes. I don't have a headset/mic fo the Xbox, but I can create parties using the app on my phone and just use any earbuds (I use AirPods) hooked up to my phone which is a huge plus (PS needs to add that functionality to their app). The prob is, I don't see how to join parties I'm invited to while using the app w/ my earbuds...as far as I can figure out, I can only do it if I start the party. I can obviously get a headset, but if I don't have do, I don't want to. Anybody have any advice as to how I can use my phone/Xbox app to join parties?
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MoeBettuh View Post
    Bought an Xbox to play with my kid when he goes to school this fall (he has an Xbox, I have a PS, so I wanted to get something that I could play games w/ him on w/o him having to worry about spending any money on). I plan to keep my PS4 as my primary console and next gen I'll get a PS5, unless something changes. I don't have a headset/mic fo the Xbox, but I can create parties using the app on my phone and just use any earbuds (I use AirPods) hooked up to my phone which is a huge plus (PS needs to add that functionality to their app). The prob is, I don't see how to join parties I'm invited to while using the app w/ my earbuds...as far as I can figure out, I can only do it if I start the party. I can obviously get a headset, but if I don't have do, I don't want to. Anybody have any advice as to how I can use my phone/Xbox app to join parties?
    If you're invited to the party, you should see it in the notifications on your Xbone. Opening that should allow you to join, even if you are using the phone app. Or, whenever you see an invitation pop up on your Xbone, just hold down the Xbox Button on the controller. Then you will see the option to join.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol if you arent playing Pubg on xbox

Game is half broken and still more fun than anything else out.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post

I would buy another Xbox just to play it if it were running better. But by the time they get out of early access and it's playable it'll be on PS4/5 anyway. GOAT game is GOAT though, there is no denying it, best Multiplayer since TLoU. At least PlayStation finally got H1Z1 to hold me over till PUBG hits.
    12-5-23

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would buy another Xbox just to play it if it were running better. But by the time they get out of early access and it's playable it'll be on PS4/5 anyway. GOAT game is GOAT though, there is no denying it, best Multiplayer since TLoU. At least PlayStation finally got H1Z1 to hold me over till PUBG hits.
    If you have an X or ssd hardrive the game operates pretty good.
    Load and rendering is done before you even hit the ground.
    The only issues I encounter are some framerate issues on the new map and minor lag here and there. Otherwise I rarely crash mid-game, the most recent patches have done wonders for stability.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

If you have an X or ssd hardrive the game operates pretty good.
    Load and rendering is done before you even hit the ground.
    The only issues I encounter are some framerate issues on the new map and minor lag here and there. Otherwise I rarely crash mid-game, the most recent patches have done wonders for stability.
    Last I heard, maybe 2 weeks ago, the thing still can't even come close to holding 30FPS and still suffers from major input lag.
    12-5-23

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    If you're invited to the party, you should see it in the notifications on your Xbone. Opening that should allow you to join, even if you are using the phone app. Or, whenever you see an invitation pop up on your Xbone, just hold down the Xbox Button on the controller. Then you will see the option to join.

I apparently can't accept an invite (if I do, it says I'm in the party but indicates to them that I don't have a mic), but I can go to a friend's name from the app and join their party (I assume I can search for someone who isn't my friend and join their party the same way).
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Im sleeping on that one
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Im sleeping on that one
    SMH, the one decent thing Xbox has this gen and you aren't playing it. I am gonna quit my job and game 12 hours a day when that chit leaves early access.
    12-5-23

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    SMH, the one decent thing Xbox has this gen and you aren't playing it. I am gonna quit my job and game 12 hours a day when that chit leaves early access.
    Ill prolly get it, I still need to finish the latest Destiny 2 update
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Last I heard, maybe 2 weeks ago, the thing still can't even come close to holding 30FPS and still suffers from major input lag.
    They just released a patch for stability and optimization. The new map miramar finally plays glitch free, erangel plays very smooth.

I dont mind the framerate issue too much, its not like it drops where its completely poor and fuked up.

Im sleeping on that one
    slackin

-------------------

Just got another solo chicken dinner yesterday, delicious.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

welp back in the hadphone market my TBs broke last night

shopping for something good and 100% wireless
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

welp back in the hadphone market my TBs broke last night

shopping for something good and 100% wireless
    Arctis Pro Wireless is Master Race
    12-5-23

Have the Astro A50s up and running. Have about 2 hours logged on so far and they are pretty good thus far.

Next up will be a PUBG DL
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Have the Astro A50s up and running. Have about 2 hours logged on so far and they are pretty good thus far.

Better late than never, Masta Race
    12-5-23

inb4 you get slaughtered for 2 weeks during the learning curve
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

inb4 you get slaughtered for 2 weeks during the learning curve
    its 100% inevitable
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

its 100% inevitable
    Take it slow, spend time looting and only engaging in fights where you have some sort of leg up.... stay quiet and if out in the open move quickly.... this will help you adapt to the game and learn things without just getting lit up and having to start a new game constantly.
    12-5-23

its 100% inevitable
    Also switch it to controller type B immediately, dont even try and learn type A.

Controller Type B Master Race
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao not sheriff srs. PUBG is absolutely straight garbage. It's fun when it actually runs properly and loads/renders everything but that is like once every ten matches. Pathetic how it was a goty nominee when it runs as horribly as it does. Also the mobile version runs best out of all versions which is funny
    52 Books Crew
    Video Games Goat Crew
    Dirty Jerz Crew
    1/25 Nomsaiyan

Originally Posted by spikyhunter View Post
    Lmao not sheriff srs. PUBG is absolutely straight garbage. It's fun when it actually runs properly and loads/renders everything but that is like once every ten matches. Pathetic how it was a goty nominee when it runs as horribly as it does. Also the mobile version runs best out of all versions which is funny
    It's just the Xbox version that runs trash... People complain about the PC version but from what I see from gameplay it's pretty damn good if you have a good PC. But I kinda agree on it running so bad on Xbox that it's just garbage right now, I'd rather play the mobile version on Android TV it's so bad. I hope they get it straightened out soon and we see it out of early access by winter time. I am dying for a fully polished console version of the game.
    12-5-23

influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10) influencerman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind of rigs do you recommend for a poor guy like me? :P

Did a couple raids over the weekend and came to the conclusion that I need more raid gear
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

only 13.69% of Destiny 2 players have achieved this feat

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Battlefield V trailer.....where u at Jason

and on Tuesday night I unlocked all the legendary Solstace armor in D2 ....400 light level errythang now cuz....the grind is real

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

only 13.69% of Destiny 2 players have achieved this feat

.2% , mirin'?

negged ^
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

negged ^
    checks cp.... waiting

Page 115 of 127 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast