Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000)

Japanese design is full of small details

I want you to look at this example:

Now, what's special about this girl? Well, her design. Three things:

1) She's 11 years old. The world she's living in is a post apocalyptic hell where even kids are forced to mature quickly in order to survive. Not only does this tell us that kids can actually mature really fast if they have to, it also shows a boldness in the design, to treat a kid like an adult. What I mean with this is that this girl, Amy, acts more mature than most adults do in the west today. It's all about how life shapes you.

2) She's wearing a thong. The image makes it pretty clear she's wearing thongs, because you can see how it rides up between her buttocks. So why a thong on an 11 year old? Isn't that perverted? Not necessarily. Thongs are adult underwear, but in a twisted world such as that where she lives in, where kids are forced to mature quickly to survive, she dress in adult clothes. It makes perfect sense.

3) She has a flabby butt. This might seem like some fetish stuff, but it's not. In the series, she's a computer geek. She gets absolutely zero exercise, as she only sits on her butt all day. Of course it's going to get flabby. It's not like it's big, you can clearly tell it's small like a kid's, but the way it's drawn, how it's squishing etc, makes it obvious that it's flabby.

All these three things is typical for Japanese design, where they give a lot of attention to small details. In western comics, characters tend to look vastly different from each other to make the reader be able to tell them apart. I mean, look at American superhero comics and most characters have different colors. Japanese people typically work with smaller details than very obvious ones such as color.

Are Japanese people smarter than western people, because they pay more attention to small details, rather than big, obvious details?

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wat
    Sig line can't be a novel

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wat
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably a troll post but hes right

Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000) Clueeless is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Misque******* View Post
    Probably a troll post but hes right
    It's not a troll post. I choose that image because it would be a provokative image normally, but when you think about the underlaying factors, it makes perfect sense.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in to say that Japanese design is the gold standard of videogames.

Did not read any of the OPs post aside from the first sentence.

EDIT: Just read the whole thing and I think point 1 is very insightful. Point 2 you might be reading too much into as there's a good chance it's just standard jap pervyness. Point 3 I'd prob have to watch the show/series to comment, as her butt does not look flabby in the one pic you provided; it looks quite pert actually.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; Yesterday at 02:16 AM.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Came in to say that Japanese design is the gold standard of videogames.

Did not read any of the OPs post aside from the first sentence.

EDIT: Just read the whole thing and I think point 1 is very insightful. Point 2 you might be reading too much into as there's a good chance it's just standard jap pervyness. Point 3 I'd prob have to watch the show/series to comment, as her butt does not look flabby in the one pic you provided; it looks quite pert actually.
    1) Thank you.
    2) Isn't that in the eye of the beholder? Don't you see lots of underaged girls today on beaches in thongs? Or they dress very adult in school or in public places.
    3) But it does. A firm butt wouldn't fold like hers does in that image. You can tell the animators wanted to portray a the flabby butt of a non-exercising computer geek.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clueeless View Post
    1) Thank you.
    2) Isn't that in the eye of the beholder? Don't you see lots of underaged girls today on beaches in thongs? Or they dress very adult in school or in public places.
    3) But it does. A firm butt wouldn't fold like hers does in that image. You can tell the animators wanted to portray a the flabby butt of a non-exercising computer geek.
    2) You're free to see it as you wish. I personally think it's an artistic decision that is symptomatic of pervy jap culture rather than having any deeper meaning to it. I would argue that the flaw in your thinking is that you're conflating sexualisation with adult. There are styles of dressing that are more "adult" but also NOT highly sexual.

3) No idea what you're on about here. I am looking at that pic and her butt looks nicely pert to me. No trace of flab. As i said, if I watched the show and saw more of her butt I would maybe get a better idea of what you're talking about.

2) You're free to see it as you wish. I personally think it's an artistic decision that is symptomatic of pervy jap culture rather than having any deeper meaning to it. I would argue that the flaw in your thinking is that you're conflating sexualisation with adult, and by "adult" I am meaning mature or grown-up, as opposed to sexual content.

3) No idea what you're on about here. I am looking at that pic and her butt looks nicely pert to me. No trace of flab. As i said, if I watched the show and saw more of her butt I would maybe get a better idea of what you're talking about.
    Could be, but since she's acting all adult in the series, it makes sense for her to dress adult as well. That's my point.

3) I don't think I can explain this better than I did about the folds. Can you see how this butt looks flabby because of the folds:

A butt being flabby has nothing to do with the size.

Could be, but since she's acting all adult in the series, it makes sense for her to dress adult as well. That's my point.

3) I don't think I can explain this better than I did about the folds. Can you see how this butt looks flabby because of the folds:

A butt being flabby has nothing to do with the size.
    My point is that I think you are conflating being adult with being sexual. Sex is a very much a part of adult life, but not all-encompassing of adult life. "adult" is more broad-ranging in it's meaning IMO. We might be having something of a semantic argument here.

But the thong-on-show thing is a clear sign of raw sexualisation imo, as opposed to a sign of a maturity, being grown-up, or "adult" or whatever else you want to call it.

3) Her butt still looks pert there.

My point is that I think you are conflating being adult with being sexual. Sex is a very much a part of adult life, but not all-encompassing of adult life. "adult" is more broad-ranging in it's meaning IMO. We might be having something of a semantic argument here.

But the thong-on-show thing is a clear sign of raw sexualisation imo, as opposed to a sign of a maturity, being grown-up, or "adult" or whatever else you want to call it.

3) Her butt still looks pert there.
    I understand what you mean, but my point is still that thongs are adult underwear, and to show off her being way more adult than her age, they put her in a thong. Another example could be that they put her in heels, which has a similar adult-style to them.

3)
    Folds this prominent is not found on a firm butt. It's literally flab squishing. Now I can't make myself any more clear about 3).

I understand what you mean, but my point is still that thongs are adult underwear, and to show off her being way more adult than her age, they put her in a thong. Another example could be that they put her in heels, which has a similar adult-style to them.

3)
    Folds this prominent is not found on a firm butt. It's literally flab squishing. Now I can't make myself any more clear about 3).
    Yes, and my point is, they could have done any number of things to indicate or highlight her advanced maturity for her age, but they chose having her strutt around in a thong. That is sexually suggestive, IMO.

Her butt looks pert to me. Look at this picture:

Based on her left cheek, I think you and I would agree she has a nice pert butt, right? But look at her right cheek...

So, the take-away here is that one's body angle and positioning etc has a great effect on this stuff, not to mention lighting and angles, and the sight of a single fold is not really suggestive of a "flabby" butt.

Again, we might be having something of a semantic argument here, but I would not describe the anime girl's butt as flabby at all. It looks decently pert to me.

Yes, and my point is, they could have done any number of things to indicate or highlight her advanced maturity for her age, but they chose having her strutt around in a thong. That is sexually suggestive, IMO.

Her butt looks pert to me. Look at this picture:

Based on her left cheek, I think you and I would agree she has a nice pert butt, right? But look at her right cheek...

So, the take-away here is that one's body angle and positioning etc has a great effect on this stuff, not to mention lighting and angles, and the sight of a single fold is not really suggestive of a "flabby" butt.

Again, we might be having something of a semantic argument here, but I would not describe the anime girl's butt as flabby at all. It looks decently pert to me.
    Of course, thongs are sexual and kids shouldn't be wearing them for that reason. But since she's forced to become an adult in her world, I think the creators chose a thong to clearly symbolize that she's adult, as few other clothes/outfits symbolize something kids SHOULDN'T wear as clearly as thongs.

That red thong image you posted is different though, because the creasling line (the fold) is very smooth and linear. You have to look at the shape of the fold as well, and both anime girls I posted sport uneven and flabby shapes.

Of course, thongs are sexual and kids shouldn't be wearing them for that reason. But since she's forced to become an adult in her world, I think the creators chose a thong to clearly symbolize that she's adult, as few other clothes/outfits symbolize something kids SHOULDN'T wear as clearly as thongs.

That red thong image you posted is different though, because the creasling line (the fold) is very smooth and linear. You have to look at the shape of the fold as well, and both anime girls I posted sport uneven and flabby shapes.
    I think you're just arguing with me for the sake of it now so i'm gonna stop here.

I think you're just arguing with me for the sake of it now so i'm gonna stop here.
    I'm not, because I'm giving you valid arguments. Look:

Left girl has a flabby ass, right girl doesn't. And it's not just because the creasing line is longer on left girl, it's because of its SHAPE. It sags.

I'm not, because I'm giving you valid arguments. Look:

[img]https://images4.imagebam.com/41/3e/8c/MET80L7_o.jpg[/ig]

Left girl has a flabby ass, right girl doesn't. And it's not just because the creasing line is longer on left girl, it's because of its SHAPE. It sags.
    No, what you're doing is called being pedantic, and you're doing this as a means to "win" our argument rather than concede to the well reasoned points I made.

No, what you're doing is called being pedantic, and you're doing this as a means to "win" our argument rather than concede to the well reasoned points I made.
    But I've replied to everything you said, every point you made.

But I've replied to everything you said, every point you made.
    Congrats on being able to use the reply function. Next, work on learning how to discuss something in good faith.

Take care.

Congrats on being able to use the reply function. Next, work on learning how to discuss something in good faith.

Take care.
    Listen, I've made a point to every single argument you've made. Please.

If you can't see the obvious difference in creasing lines, that's not my fault.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf is this weeb chit? Get a life OP.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    East Asians create superior fictional entertainment of every kind. This is in our DNA. This is something we all been knew, OP.

Anime, music, videogames, movies, TVs, anything that requires a child like imagination and whims, we got that chit on lock.

I will always use the Goku vs Superman comparison to illustrate just how fkn utterly superior we are at ARTICULATING action. It's fkn mindblowing just how uncreative Westerners are vs their Eastern counterpart when it comes to just thinking/making up and then articulating it on paper/making it come to life.

Superman is written by a bunch of retarded jew nerds as a demi god who can punch a hole through space and time (whatever the fukk that retarded nerdy **** even means), yet when depicted in action, he throws pedestrian haymakers, has no concept of boxing/martial arts, moves like a fkn lethargic phegget. Why? Because the jew/Westoid does not possess the child like imagination to actually bring Superman's godlike powers to life on paper and in action. It's all just WRITTEN nerdy chit.

Goku, well you already know.

It's 2024. I actually feel sorry for any Westoid still CONSOOOOOMING jew filth and Angloid trash.
    Last edited by ChangGang; Yesterday at 06:21 PM.

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    It's not. A western animator would never draw something like OP girl, because he's too cucked. Japanese people have less cultural restrictions when it comes to fiction, and can therefor be more free in their creativity.

I just like how they pay attention to small details. Western fiction is getting more and more braindead to suit its audience, just compare Godzilla minus One to its western counterparts which are just sluggerfests full of special effects to attract the braindead western audience.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not. A western animator would never draw something like OP girl, because he's too cucked. Japanese people have less cultural restrictions when it comes to fiction, and can therefor be more free in their creativity.

I just like how they pay attention to small details. Western fiction is getting more and more braindead to suit its audience, just compare Godzilla minus One to its western counterparts which are just sluggerfests full of special effects to attract the braindead western audience.
    You act like it's some artistic creative thing when you're talking about a country that has to separate train cars between men and women, and doesn't allow cell phones to have a silent camera to combat up skirt photo problems.

It's not about some artistic brilliance, it's about a culture of perverted men who are just as perverted in a different way than Americans are.

Americans grew up with tv shows like bay watch, literally just tits and ass. We did not need to use animation to let out the pent up horniness. It's just not how Americans do it.

Look at how sexualized pop culture is in America. You think Americans are too cucked. Lol, we have a million different outlets for sexuality. Cartoons have never really been a major one here like it is in Japan.

Either way the purple hairs have infested western media on every front, so you aren't really wrong either, we are pretty cucked. But the japs are cucked in their own way.

Anyways you're just confusing someones obsession with hentai perversion for creative freedom.

I don't like censorship or the wokeness infesting gaming, but I'm not a virgin phĂ ggot who needs all my games to have jerk off material either. Both sides have extreme cringe to them.

I mean ffs you are posting zoomed in images of animated characters asses, that look like Fkn children. Understand that you're a phĂ ggot too, just on the other side of the spectrum you seem to dislike. I don't want purple haired wokesters influence in my games, and I don't want cringey peedo hentai watching virgins influencing my games either.

You suck just as much you Fkn degen hentai loving cretin

If I was a mod you'd be outta here for posting this trash
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    You act like it's some artistic creative thing when you're talking about a country that has to separate train cars between men and women, and doesn't allow cell phones to have a silent camera to combat up skirt photo problems.

It's not about some artistic brilliance, it's about a culture of perverted men who are just as perverted in a different way than Americans are.

Americans grew up with tv shows like bay watch, literally just tits and ass. We did not need to use animation to let out the pent up horniness. It's just not how Americans do it.

Look at how sexualized pop culture is in America. You think Americans are too cucked. Lol, we have a million different outlets for sexuality. Cartoons have never really been a major one here like it is in Japan.

Either way the purple hairs have infested western media on every front, so you aren't really wrong either, we are pretty cucked. But the japs are cucked in their own way.

Anyways you're just confusing someones obsession with hentai perversion for creative freedom.

I don't like censorship or the wokeness infesting gaming, but I'm not a virgin phĂ ggot who needs all my games to have jerk off material either. Both sides have extreme cringe to them.

I mean ffs you are posting zoomed in images of animated characters asses, that look like Fkn children. Understand that you're a phĂ ggot too, just on the other side of the spectrum you seem to dislike. I don't want purple haired wokesters influence in my games, and I don't want cringey peedo hentai watching virgins influencing my games either.

You suck just as much you Fkn degen hentai loving cretin

If I was a mod you'd be outta here for posting this trash
    Well, everything turns into coomer material if you have coomer eyes. You can design a girl like Amy without sexual gratification in mind.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    These.

Get a life, OP.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro. Just jack off to whatever your fetish is.

There is absolutely no need to preemptively come defend it on the misc.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss