Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3787
    Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually playing the Halo series for the first time. Halo 2 from the Master Chief Collection was amazing. The remaster looked phenomenal along with the new cgi cinematics done by Blur Studio, improved sound effects and score. Not to mention the gameplay sucked me in right from the start. I recommend everyone play Halo 2 MCC if you haven't. Going to Halo 3 was a big let down as it wasn't remastered at all and looks pretty bad in comparison and the sound of guns is really muffled.

screenshot I took:
    Spoiler!

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worth getting a xbox one x at this point? Wouldn’t actually be buying it but I’m thinking about trading in the Switch and games to get one. Kinda want to play the FF13 trilogy again and if i remember correctly, its enhanced on the X. PSO2 has me tempted as well.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Worth getting a xbox one x at this point? Wouldn’t actually be buying it but I’m thinking about trading in the Switch and games to get one. Kinda want to play the FF13 trilogy again and if i remember correctly, its enhanced on the X. PSO2 has me tempted as well.
    It's way better than PS4Pronfor multiplats. Worth it? All depends on the percentage of time you split between PS Exclusives and Multiplats and time you have to play videogames I guess.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just saw this. Series X is going to be a monster.

Microsoft reveals more Xbox Series X specs, confirms 12 teraflops GPU

By Tom Warren on February 24, 2020 9:07 am

Microsoft is revealing more specifications about its next-generation Xbox Series X hardware today. The biggest new confirmation is that the Xbox Series X will include 12 teraflops of GPU performance, which is twice what’s available in the Xbox One X and eight times the original Xbox One. This type of performance puts the Xbox Series X beyond most mid-range graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia, and it’s an impressive jump for a game console. It certainly shows that the next-gen Xbox and PS5 are going to go far beyond the Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro.

“Xbox Series X delivers a true generational leap in processing and graphics power with cutting edge techniques resulting in higher framerates, larger, more sophisticated game worlds, and an immersive experience unlike anything seen in console gaming,” claims Xbox chief Phil Spencer.

Microsoft has previously revealed hardware-accelerated DirectX ray tracing and variable rate shading (VRS), and the company says it has patented its own form of VRS. “Rather than spending GPU cycles uniformly to every single pixel on the screen, [developers] can prioritize individual effects on specific game characters or important environmental objects,” explains Spencer. “This technique results in more stable frame rates and higher resolution, with no impact on the final image quality.”

The Xbox Series X will include a custom-designed CPU based on AMD’s Zen 2 and Radeon RDNA 2 architecture. Microsoft is also using an NVMe SSD on the Xbox Series X, which promises to boost load times and “nearly every aspect of playing games is improved,” according to Spencer.

Xbox Series X will also support 8K gaming and frame rates of up to 120fps in games. Microsoft says it has partnered with the HDMI forum and TV manufacturers to enable Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) on the Series X as part of its HDMI 2.1 support. This should reduce input lag and smooth out visuals in games on TVs.

Alongside the hardware specs, the next-gen Xbox Series X is also set to feature a “quick resume” feature. Microsoft used a similar feature on the Xbox One to resume games, but it’s now promising to let Xbox Series X owners resume multiple games from a suspended state. That will be a big improvement for switching between games or when you resume from standby.

Microsoft is also fully supporting backward compatibility on the Xbox Series X, including original Xbox and Xbox 360 games. The Xbox maker is also branding its future Xbox Game Studios as “Smart Delivery,” meaning you can play the games on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X consoles. Third-party publishers will also be able to brand their games in a similar way so consumers know how they’ll work for the next-gen of consoles.

Microsoft is promising to share “share more details about the new Xbox with you in the coming months,” as the company approaches key dates like the Game Developers Conference next month and E3 in June. We’re still waiting to hear more information on pricing, exact availability, next-gen launch titles, and whether a second, cheaper next-gen Xbox is coming in 2020.
    For comparison:

Xbox1X: 6 teraflops
    PS4Pro: 4.2 teraflops
    PS4: 1.8 teraflops
    Xbox1: 1.3 teraflops

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    bow down
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The series x will showcase games next week including Senua’s Saga Hellblade 2 which as far as I know is an xbsx exclusive atm.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    XBox SX is gonna be juicy! Never pre-ordered a console before but due to the covid issues I think I just might or risk not getting my hands on one for awhile. Hoping they have some sweet pre-order deals that throw in an extra storage drive.

Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lack of responses in xbox thread compared to ps

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sterilite View Post
    mine has been collection dust for months atm but this will all change this Friday with the Tony Hawk 1&2 Remaster

hnggggg

Crash 4 and Cyberpunk also following later this year so Xbone is gonna get enough playtime soon
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Legit feel bad for anyone who didn't grab a PS this gen. Missed out of so many great exclusive titles while Xbox only had Cuphead, Ori, and Gears 5 even worth playing. Next gen looking almost as bad thus far :/ but at least Xbox4lifers will have Hellblade 2.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    cause we're gaming

btw - I fukd ur mum
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Legit feel bad for anyone who didn't grab a PS this gen. Missed out of so many great exclusive titles while Xbox only had Cuphead, Ori, and Gears 5 even worth playing. Next gen looking almost as bad thus far :/ but at least Xbox4lifers will have Hellblade 2.
    Yeah it is what it is. However, I really don't care much for exclusives outside of Halo and Gears tbh. I spend most of my time playing pretty much only CoD and whatever is on GamePass. Xbox does have some solid looking exclusives coming out, but they likely won't be ready until 2022.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    Yeah it is what it is. However, I really don't care much for exclusives outside of Halo and Gears tbh. I spend most of my time playing pretty much only CoD and whatever is on GamePass. Xbox does have some solid looking exclusives coming out, but they likely won't be ready until 2022.
    I am in the mindset of getting the PS5 for exclusives and the Xbox Series X for all of the multi-plats, as it seems to be the superior of the two consoles. If I am using it for multi-plats, which most games are, I am not too concerned with the lack of exclusives.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    I am in the mindset of getting the PS5 for exclusives and the Xbox Series X for all of the multi-plats, as it seems to be the superior of the two consoles. If I am using it for multi-plats, which most games are, I am not too concerned with the lack of exclusives.
    Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat. The only exclusive I really would want would be Spider-Man, but I have a work around. My friend buys the Playstation and I get the Xbox. He loves Halo, and I love Spider-Man, so we swap consoles for like 2-3 weeks, beat the games, and then switch back. I really don't have the time anymore to grind through massive RPG's anymore which are pretty much the major PS5 exclusives are. The last one I really grinded hard was Skyrim and I do not have the time or interest to play long games like that. I prefer hopping onto a game, and playing multiplayer games like Halo, Gears, and CoD.

I wouldn't go with the Series X just since it's more superior, as you really wouldn't tell the difference between the two honestly. All of my friends have the Xbox, and I've had the Xbox since the OG days in 2001 so it's what I know, and all of my games and content is through Xbox.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried out the new Gamepass cloud streaming to my android phone. Works surprisingly well. I'm using an older android phone the Galaxy S7. I thought all the gamepass games would be available through cloud streaming but that's not the case. Still a large selection but hopefully they add more with this option as the demand grows. Anyone else give this a go yet?

owenambrose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo0731 View Post
    Tried out the new Gamepass cloud streaming to my android phone. Works surprisingly well. I'm using an older android phone the Galaxy S7. I thought all the gamepass games would be available through cloud streaming but that's not the case. Still a large selection but hopefully they add more with this option as the demand grows. Anyone else give this a go yet?
    I haven't tried it, but it would be good no matter how bad your phone is, since your phone is essentially just streaming video while a computer at some microsoft server actually runs the game. Is it easy to hook a controller up to it? I've been thinking about getting it.
    Ego sum rex Romanus et super grammaticam

Originally Posted by owenambrose View Post
    I haven't tried it, but it would be good no matter how bad your phone is, since your phone is essentially just streaming video while a computer at some microsoft server actually runs the game. Is it easy to hook a controller up to it? I've been thinking about getting it.
    Yes, it does need to be an xbox controller with the bluetooth in it. All the newer ones have it but some of the older controllers dont. It was just like pairing any other bluetooth device, hit pairing mode on controller and your phone will pick it up right away when you're in fin your bluetooth devices menu.

See pic if your controller has it or not. If the area around the Xbox button is part of the same piece of plastic as the rest of the controller, it has Bluetooth. If your Xbox button is recessed within a separate piece of plastic, it does not have Bluetooth

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whose pre-ordering Xbox Series X?

Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miranda1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's so crazy

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    I am. I know that there a lot of competition, but I am hoping to get both of the next gen consoles on launch.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was but idk what games I would even play.

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    I was but idk what games I would even play.
    I have a huge backlog of games can't wait to play them on the Series X.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a huge backlog of games can't wait to play them on the Series X.
    Honestly that is why I am just sticking with my One X for a while. I got a big 4TB external drive hooked up to it loaded with games and I know it's going to be ridiculous for me to even approach that kind of storage with a Series X. I am sure I will pick one up eventually as I love the Xbox platform but I am going to wait until I got a good reason to want one.

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Honestly that is why I am just sticking with my One X for a while. I got a big 4TB external drive hooked up to it loaded with games and I know it's going to be ridiculous for me to even approach that kind of storage with a Series X. I am sure I will pick one up eventually as I love the Xbox platform but I am going to wait until I got a good reason to want one.
    Can't you just reuse that external drive on the XSX?
    Or do you mean you can't (or don't want to) redownload all those games on your external drive?

Asking because I have the 4 Tb Xbox Seagate HDD plugged into mine as well

Not gonna preorder, but if there are some available after launch & reviews are good, I might pick one up. Not really in a hurry, I have tons of games I still want to play on my One X (& PS4).

When I was in collega I wanted them on day 1 but I had no money.
    Now I work and I have the money, but i don't need them on day 1 anymore

^ MS is requiring a proprietary drive

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    Can't you just reuse that external drive on the XSX?
    Or do you mean you can't (or don't want to) redownload all those games on your external drive?

Asking because I have the 4 Tb Xbox Seagate HDD plugged into mine as well
    Yeah they are no longer supporting 3'rd party external drives on the Series X, same deal with the PS5. It's a part of the next gen focus on high speed SSD storage, which means they will have expandable storage but it's gotta be a proprietary expansion that you buy designed specifically for the console, and it's going to be a lot more expensive and far more limited.

shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just read that external drives would still work, just not for XSX-games. So you can still use them to play Xbone & X360-games.

Additionally, you can use them as extra storage to move XSX-games back & forth from your internal & external drive whenever you would want to play them (which will always be faster than redownloading them).
    Last edited by shyheimz; 09-24-2020 at 03:40 AM.

I missed out, brahs. Any chance of more opportunities at preorder before launch?
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    I missed out, brahs. Any chance of more opportunities at preorder before launch?
    I'm gonna wait it out a little bit personally.

Don't care enough about the optimized launch-games to have to worry about a pre-order, and my One X can play any of those games. Better yet: when I decide to upgrade to Series X, I'll have immediate access to those games thanks to the smart delivery system.

So yeah, if there are any available after launch, I'll pick one up, but I'm not that excited about this new gen as I used to be with previous gens. At least not enough to stress out weeks before launch (for both XSX as PS5).

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thinking of being both PS5 and Xbox crew this gen

Series S for the Xbox tho, just wanna play the old gears and halos there
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast