Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do miscers neg girls?

Maybe I'm too new. Why do people in the (not this one) Misc. go out of their way to randomly neg females?

Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ohsanga View Post
    Maybe I'm too new. Why do people in the (not this one) Misc. go out of their way to randomly neg females?
    Not all of them do, but the ones who neg for no reason have zero luck with women in the real world, so they take it out on females on an internet forum.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    because darling they like to think of it as their own locker room or playground or free weight room at the gym
    so they love to gang up on any girls that come along..say the most offensive and cruel things that they can think of
    in a kind of high five good one man..egg each other on sh*t storm
    in the hopes that the girl getting sh*t all over will turn and run
    and never return

ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) ohsanga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rgr that. That explains all the beta threads

Does rep really do anything? I read a post on it but didn't seem to really say if it did or not
    Last edited by ohsanga; 10-22-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Added

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because they are poosies irl and angry at women because they wanted to be women themselves

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    did you start this thread because you wanted to know why it happens
    or did you start this thread to male bash
    as paybacks and wanted other females to join in?

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    did you start this thread because you wanted to know why it happens
    or did you start this thread to male bash
    as paybacks and wanted other females to join in?
    Nonono I just want sure if I was doing something wrong. Then I saw a thread that said "I neg females on sight"

I just joined and don't want to get in trouble.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nonono I just want sure if I was doing something wrong. Then I saw a thread that said "I neg females on sight"

I just joined and don't want to get in trouble.
    OP-

Your only crime is being female.

But really, some of them are super cool. The FMisc is much friendlier and supportive. If you post over there, just know you have to have a thick skin and ignore the User CP comments.

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    OP-

Your only crime is being female.

But really, some of them are super cool. The FMisc is much friendlier and supportive. If you post over there, just know you have to have a thick skin and ignore the User CP comments.
    For sure. I think I'll stay here. The only reason I was over there was I was following a thread from a long time ago (before I joined) which closed last year.

Thanks for everyone's replies!

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Because some of them want to make others angry.
    sometimes..this is true
    seems like the last few females we have gotten in here griping
    about getting sh*t on in the misc
    fail to mention what they themselves have posted

if you can dish it out..
    you better be prepared to take it

SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmittenKitten7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome new chick miscer! Good luck out there tho and hope you have a thick skin!

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

if you can dish it out..
    You better be prepared to take it
    qft

sometimes..this is true
    seems like the last few females we have gotten in here griping
    about getting sh*t on in the misc
    fail to mention what they themselves have posted

if you can dish it out..
    you better be prepared to take it
    That's fair. I don't think I've posted anything mean though.

Oh well.

Oh well.
    somtimes there is no reasons except for the fact that ya got ovaries and its just being sexist

female bashing is a favorite sport on that playground dont ya know

Oh well.
    I am not accusing you of this
    but what often happens
    is that a fem stumbles into the misc with good intentions
    looks over the threads and sees one she might want to comment on
    so she does..

1. someone may ask you all kinds of sexual position questions..such as do you enjoy buttsexors or two guys at one time or how many cocks have you sucked

this is for shock value..to see if you will get offended
    to see if they can get a rise out of you
    or rustle your jimmies as its called on here
    2. they will invade your bodyspace and find any pics posted on there and blow them up huge and say something nasty and post them on that thread
    3. they will accuse you of not knowing what you are talking about because after all you are only a girl
    4. when they see by your responses that you are getting aggravated or upset....then they move in for the kill

oh ya and you will get negged along with all kinds of fun comments such as your daddy should have just jacked off in his hand instead of making you

unless of course you comply with their wishes for spoon pics or pics of you in a bikini or bra and underwear pics taken in the bathroom..if you do that well ya might get repped
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 10-22-2013 at 04:02 PM.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like many socially awkward people, they don't understand that women are multifaceted people. They go on autopilot and react to them using automatic responses. Actually, often they simply use copypastas. This makes them feel more secure because they believe that they have discovered 'the way' to talk to women, and reinforces their view of women as non-people.

Trying to argue with or speak to them only makes it worse, as it confuses them and threatens their worldview. Women are supposed to be seen and not heard in miscland. And the women seen must be conventionally hot and unclothed, to boot--anything else also makes them scared.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op... in your case, (since you are curious), it was because your first post on the forums was in a rep trading thread.

SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got negged and called a sloot for posting a simple comment about which pizza I prefer.

they don't need a reason other than you being female.

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol...it's kind of a thing here. There are some great people on the misc though.

But notice that a huge percentage of miscers are a lot nicer in PMs. Not beta, just nicer than on the big misc. If they're nice to girls on the forums then they'll get negged for being "beta white knights." This place is a co-culture in itself let me tell you.

Edit:

Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Like many socially awkward people, they don't understand that women are multifaceted people. They go on autopilot and react to them using automatic responses. Actually, often they simply use copypastas. This makes them feel more secure because they believe that they have discovered 'the way' to talk to women, and reinforces their view of women as non-people.

Trying to argue with or speak to them only makes it worse, as it confuses them and threatens their worldview. Women are supposed to be seen and not heard in miscland. And the women seen must be conventionally hot and unclothed, to boot--anything else also makes them scared.
    ^Also, so much this.
    *Positive Crew*
    *Never Neg Crew* :)

SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RScary15 View Post
    Was it cause you answered sausage?

No.

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CJ93UK View Post
    You probably should've.
    Lol!
    Then she'd get called a "sloot"
    *Positive Crew*
    *Never Neg Crew* :)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on neg trading thread
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000) PoliciaLoco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mob mentality

Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alexe58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The first thing my bf told me if I ever wanted to sign up here is to stay away from the male misc or I'd get harassed for nude pictures and other obscenities .. so I'll stick to reading without posting in here xD

pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pyros11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh you drama queens..

edit : this thread brought me here,
    i m member till june and just now i realized there is a female section
    lol

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no idea why women bother posting there in the first place. I get that you are probably bored, I just don't understand the need to chat with teenage boys.

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I have no idea why women bother posting there in the first place. I get that you are probably bored, I just don't understand the need to chat with teenage boys.
    you ever scroll the titles in there? kinda funny

now many of the fem miscers who do go in there to play are in the same age bracket -early twenties so this is their peer group

I have gone in to say happy birthday or to offer my support to someone or advice in the relationship area

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you ever scroll the titles in there? kinda funny

now many of the fem miscers who do go in there to play are in the same age bracket -early twenties so this is their peer group

I have gone in to say happy birthday or to offer my support to someone or advice in the relationship area
    Fair enough! I just get headaches from the teen guys coming in here to give "advice" to us, so I can't imagine seeking them out! I guess being a mom to all boys, I think my house will turn into the Misc in 12 years anyways, so I'm enjoying the break from it while I can

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pyros11 View Post
    oh you drama queens..

edit : this thread brought me here,
    i m member till june and just now i realized there is a female section
    lol

And I strongly suggest you stay out and not cause any issues

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I don't know why anyone posts there under the guise of posting seriously.

I've generally tried to write some funny stuff in the 'spooky' threads and occasionally I'll post something serious in a thread or two, but it's like dodging landmines planted by potatoes.
    This universe is an uncaring and amoral place. It owes you nothing and you owe it nothing. If you can wrest happiness from it, at any point, then cherish it. Revel in that happiness.