Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nov 8th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.2 lbs

Food
    -------
    bagel - 310
    chicken - 200
    butter - 200
    garden salad with cheese - 300
    subway 12" oven roasted chicken - 720
    ==========
    1730 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    modified kris gethin back and biceps workout. lifted heavy, felt good.

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 4.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.1-3.4 lbs of fat loss since starting log.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-08-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeanBodyMass View Post
    Nov 8th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.2 lbs

Food
    -------
    bagel - 310
    chicken - 200
    butter - 200
    garden salad with cheese - 300
    ==========
    1010 cal

Exercise
    --------------

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 4.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.1-3.4 lbs of fat loss since starting log.
    How is surviving on 1000 cals mate? Adjusted yet, or still suffering?

LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    How is surviving on 1000 cals mate? Adjusted yet, or still suffering?
    I keep a running tally and update this thread whenever I eat within a few hours. I wish I could eat 1000 cal a day haha. That would be too much of a deficit for me to handle now for a sustained period, though.

Nov 8th, 2013 - weigh in @ 235.2 lbs

Food
    -------
    bagel - 310
    chicken - 200
    butter - 200

concoction of peas, broccoli, spinach, butter, and chicken - ~550 cal (another ~550 cal portion saved for supper)
    bagel - 310
    butter - 300
    bagel - 310
    fruit - 100
    protein bar - 210
    ==========
    2480 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    7 miles walking
    kris gethin workout day 5 shoulders

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 5.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.5-3.8 lbs of fat loss since starting log.

- Despite doing 165 lb 1 arm dumbbell rows yesterday (I had to make my own weight out of a curl bar and plates, haha), my back has been only mildly sore. Biceps were burning after the workout yesterday but that faded shortly thereafter, back was somewhat sore for quite a while after.

- I have eaten 900 calories of butter today already (4:00 PM), which works out to 100 grams. I am not sure why I have had such a craving but there you go.

- I am going to do a lot of walking today (7 or 8 miles) and hit weights hard in the evening. Maybe do some hill sprints too. Last meal of the day will be the rest of the butter/pea/broccoli/spinach/chicken concoction, which will also bring me up to 1100 calories today from butter alone.

- I figure my TDEE will be 3600 or so today if I do everything I have planned, and that coupled with an intake of 2400 projected today works out to 0.34 lbs of fat loss today.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-09-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Nov 10th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.4

Food
    -------
    1500 cal of nutella, bagel, almond pizzelle, chicken, and peanut butter (eaten around 3 AM)
    200 cal of almond pizzelle and nutella (eaten around 2pm when i woke up.. healthy habits, eh?)
    1120 cal nutella (jesus i can't stop eating this stuff.. so glad the jar was small and is gone D
    550 cal of chicken, pea, broc, spinach, butter concoction from yesterday (food i'll let myself have for the rest of the day)
    other stuff
    ==========
    ~5000

Exercise
    --------------

Commentary
    --------------
    Down 4 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.8-4.1 lbs fat loss since starting log.

I calculated my TDEE based on my weight loss/estimated fat loss so far and calorie consumption, and it is right around 3000. If I can maintain this TDEE all the way down to 15% and 10%, I will be able to stop and eat 3,000 cal a day for maintainence! That is a very encouraging thought, as I actually feel and look unhealthy on some of my lower cal days.

My daily average calorie deficit so far is only 600, which is not good.... I can withstand over 1700 cal of deficit and lose the weight much faster, the only problem is I feel like garbage even on lower calorie days now, and it plays tricks with my mind and makes me want to eat more. But I could have lost 11 lbs of fat since starting the log had I been able to run the max deficit, and I'm only at 4. That's only a loss of 1.2 lbs of fat per week, which is appallingly slow. It would take nearly 6 months for me to get down to just 14% body fat at this rate... that's just not good. :/

I am going to try an experiment over the next 3 days. I am going to TRY to hit a 1700 cal deficit for 2 days in a row, followed by 1 days of 0 cal deficit. This should be good to tack on 1 lbs of fat loss in the next 3 days. This only leaves me with 1300 cal a day for the first 2 days, and 3000 cal on the 3rd day. I should be pretty well stocked now on glycogen from the sugar binges, so I think I will be able to make it through the workouts. I will divide the 1300 cal into 5 meals of 260 cal each. This is gonna be very vegetable heavy. Split will be 30p 40c 30f. 390 cal of protein = 97.5g 520 cal of carbs = 130g 390 cal of fat = 43g fat.

Planned calorie contents, monday and tuesday
    -----------------------------------------------------

peas, 2 lbs - 700 cals
    spinach, 2 packages - 200 cals
    brown rice (108g, dry) - 400 cal
    chicken breasts (427g) - 700 cal
    butter and peanut butter - I'll make a thai-esque peanut sauce - (3 tbsp of butter and 51g of peanut butter) - 600 cals

So each of the individual 10 meals will be 91 g of peas, 57g of spinach, 11g of brown rice, 43g of chicken breast, and probably 9g of butters.. for a total of 7.43 ounces of food per meal. I should definitely be ready for the 3000 cal on the 3rd day, and I will eat normal food then... something like 500 cal breakfast, 500 cal lunch, 500 cal preworkout, and 1500 cal (chicken parm hoagie ) dinner.

If I can make this strategy work I can cut 10 lbs fat in 1 month, and expect to weigh 224.4 (depleted, on the morning of a 3000 calorie day), by Dec 10th. If I extend it do 2 months, I can cut 20 lbs, and weigh 214.4 depleted on Jan 10th. Then maybe I could go to a 800 cal a day avg deficit for the 3rd month and lose 6.4 more lbs to 208.4 by Feb 20th (~15% bf), and then to a 500 cal a day deficit to lose 1 lb a week from that point on.

Today apparently ended up being a *massive* binge eating day. I haven't felt better in a while, but I need to get on the deficit to lose weight and really get in shape. I'd estimate I actually gained a 0.5 lb of fat today. The next 2 days will remove that, and another 0.5 lb though.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-11-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Nov 11th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.8 lbs

Food
    -------
    concoction described in yesterday's post

==========
    1300 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    walked 2 miles

Commentary
    --------------

Down 3.6 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.3-3.6 lbs fat loss since starting log.
    - Feel very healthy from binge eating yesterday. My body does not like being on a deficit, but I still have more fat to lose. Tough ****. If i look pretty good at 14-15% body fat though, I may take a break from my cut for a month or so, just to feel decent. I think I can get to 10% by summer though.

I made 2 meals out of my 1300 calorie concoction. Body is not exactly happy but I think I will survive. Need to work out tomorrow for sure, i've been off for several days now. Working out tomorrow evening means a 3000 calorie day is on the horizon, so I should be able to maybe build a bit of muscle after tomorrow's workout.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-11-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Nov 12th, 2013 - weigh in @ 234.8 lbs

Food
    -------
    concoction described in Sunday's post

==========
    1300 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    halfhearted attempt at kris gethin day 7 (legs) - didn't complete, no energy
    4 miles walking

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 5.8 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.8-4.1 lbs fat loss since starting log.

- Looks like glycogen reserves go really fast, unfortunately - even on a diet with sufficient calories for all of the loss to be from fat. 2 lbs of weight lost is 1.5 lbs of glycogen.... I think about 3/4 of that is water weight. 0.375 lbs of dry glycogen at 1600 cal/lb = 600 calories. Crappy, that should have been taken from fat.

- Feel tired today but definitely going to lift in the evening. 3000 calorie day is tomorrow!

- Depressed and sad from not eating.

- Adherence to this diet has been great, and when I fall asleep I'll have booked about a full pound of fat loss in 2 days.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Nov 13th, 2013 - weigh in @ 232.6 lbs

Food
    -------
    CHEESECAKE!!! - 264g - 847 calories (about 56 fat, 64 carb, 14 protein)
    Coffee - 0
    italian sub - 400 cal
    3 eggs - 210 cal
    whole chicken parm hoagie - 1500 cal
    fruit cup - 200 cal
    ==========

3157 calories

Exercise
    --------------

None, I had to perform two unexpected brain surgeries today, didn't have time.

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 8.0 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.3-4.6 lbs fat loss since starting log.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-13-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Nov 14th, 2013 - weigh in @ 235.6 lbs

Food
    -------
    stuff - 500 cal (around 5 am before i went to bed)
    CHEESECAKE!!! - 300g - 962 calories
    donut - 300 cal
    pizza - 700 cal
    more stuff - 500 cal
    ==========

2962 calories

Exercise
    --------------
    kris gethin chest and triceps
    walked 2 miles

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 5.0 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.3-4.6 lbs fat loss since starting log.

- I felt good before eating my hoagie yesterday. I didn't feel bad after, but I guess maybe more sluggish. I think today will be low cal, but still in a deficit.. maybe 2000, and I will cycle calories between 1300 and 2000 or something like that. I don't feel the need to go back up to 3000 cal after a few days. My body is ready to let go of more fat.

- Cheesecake is awesome
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-15-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenwilson4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

It's awesome seeing someone put in the work, not very common anymore. Keep it up!

Nov 15th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.0 lbs

Food
    --------------
    chicken, pasta, butter - 900 cal
    cheesecake - 900 cal
    other stuff - 1000 cal?
    ==========
    2800 calories

Exercise
    --------------
    walked 2 miles

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 4.6 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.3-4.6 lbs fat loss since starting log.

- Glycogen is probably fully restored now, as weight matches calculated fat loss.

- I have a ton of stuff to get done this weekend, so I'm just going to go lower cal and not lift as much for a while. I will lift again Tuesday evening at the latest.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-16-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Nov 16th, 2013 - weigh in @ ??? lbs

Food
    --------------
    1 lb peas - 350 cal
    1 cup corn - 160 cal
    2 choc pies - 1000 cal
    can of pirouette cookies - lots
    protein drink - 240 cal
    bread - lots
    ==========
    ~4000 calories

Exercise
    --------------
    minimal

Commentary
    --------------

had a real craving for sweets today, probably let blood sugar get too low. despite horrible diet, math dictates some weight loss today, lol.

EDIT: well, not anymore. I need to buy less at a time. >_>
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-17-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Nov 16th, 2013 - weigh in @ ??? lbs

Food
    --------------
    can of black beans (didn't eat all of this)
    cup of corn or so (had more than this)
    6 tbsp butter (didn't eat all of this)
    4 slices of bread (had more than this)
    2 eggs
    also had garbanzo bean flour
    ==========
    ??? calories (no clue really)

Exercise
    --------------
    minimal

Commentary
    --------------
    under a lot of stress now to finish comp document
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-18-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Nov 18th, 2013 - weigh in @ 234.6 lbs

Food
    --------------
    a little bit of corn and beans for breakfast
    turkey bagel
    starbucks mocha can
    2 slices pizza from pizza sola - 800 cal? more? idk
    cookies 500 cal?
    ==========
    ?

Exercise
    --------------
    walked 2.5 miles

Commentary
    --------------
    under a lot of stress now to finish comp document .... lost track of calories yesterday and today. I am paying attention to what I eat and will try to write everything down.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-18-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear you about stress and such.
    Think this way - once you finish complete your task - do you want to emerge several pounds lighter or heavier.
    Losing weight by itself is a stress release, if you gain weight - it might add to your stress.
    So yeah, it is very hard when you have something like that, but you have to keep up.

Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    I hear you about stress and such.
    Think this way - once you finish complete your task - do you want to emerge several pounds lighter or heavier.
    Losing weight by itself is a stress release, if you gain weight - it might add to your stress.
    So yeah, it is very hard when you have something like that, but you have to keep up.
    Overeating due to stress isn't a problem, it's just keeping track of things is. I don't have the mental space now to think about calories as numbers. My weight is down despite pretty legitimate gorging on carbs over the weekend, which implies to me I have still been losing fat or some such thing.

Nov 19th, 2013 - weigh in @ 234.2 lbs

Food
    --------------
    caesar salad
    6 eggs
    skim milk
    prince of india buffet (was pretty sensible)
    apple fritter
    fruit cup
    ==========
    ?

Exercise
    --------------
    lifted really heavy

Commentary
    --------------
    still working on comp doc

Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jbaker1121 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep it up man! great log
    280lb---->215 ---> Injury + life ---> 225 ---> Goal: Aesthetics

Progress thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157415253&p=1144186993#post1144186993

480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 480delta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job

Nov 20th, 2013 - weigh in @ ??? lbs (didn't sleep last night, working on comp document all night.. its over 50 pages now)

Food
    --------------
    7/11 turkey sub - 330
    7/11 italian sub - 440
    ==========

Exercise
    --------------

Commentary
    --------------

look like ****. lots of stress, not sleeping, still fat, cortisol induced water retention. who knows.

Nov 23th, 2013 - weigh in @ 237.4 lbs

Food
    --------------
    82 grams cheese - 293 cal
    360 cal cottage cheese
    1 tomato - 40 cal?
    sweet potato 300 g - 257 cal
    88 grams cheese - 300 cal
    corn - 160 cal
    100 grams cheese - 350 cal
    sweet potato 500g - 400 cal
    ==========

2060 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    45 pushups

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 3.2 lbs since starting log, estimate (4.3-4.6) + whatever I gained since the 19th lbs fat loss since starting log.

- Going to do a legit kris gethin style diet (except I'll count calories) for the next week to see how I react to it / if I can get a clearer idea of where I stand fat-wise.

- Going to start jogging a couple miles 4 days a week (feel like cardio health is best when I do that)

- Gonna get back to doing 100 pushups a day (except on chest days)

Been through a lot the last few days. Had to churn out a 63 page document in a couple days (something high quality too, not fluff), then make a powerpoint for a 2+ hour long talk and give that talk. I actually lost track of my log here. But now it is Saturday and I am free to get back on the horse.

- feel stuffed
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-23-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Nov 24th, 2013 - weigh in @ 238.0 lbs

Food
    --------------
    pecans, sweet potato, cheese, cottage cheese - 850
    sweet potato, cottage cheese - 700
    cottage cheese, corn, cheese - 500
    ==========

2050 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    upper body lifting regimen (medium intensity)
    walked 2 miles

Commentary
    --------------
    - Down 2.6 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.6 lbs fat loss since starting log.

- Confused about weight. I was so close to being 10 lbs down not so long ago, and now just about 2. Very depressing... and don't think I gained that much fat back. I did eat a lot of salt yesterday I guess, and I got a bit of a pump from the pushups, so maybe muscles retaining water.

- Going to run and lift heavy today, shoot for about 2k calories

- feel quite full today, pretty good energy too. I think part of the reason my weight spiked is im carrying a lot of extra water and fiber from the sweet potatoes. I got a 40 lb box of them for about $16. Thanksgiving is great.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-24-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Nov 25th, 2013 - weigh in @ 236.4 lbs

Food
    --------------
    sweet potato - 100 cal
    sweet potato chips - 900 cal
    cottage cheese 360
    skim milk - 160
    eggs - 210
    sweet potato - 200
    cookie - 300
    cottage cheese - 360
    sweet potato - 100
    cheese - 160
    ==========

Exercise
    --------------
    minimal

Commentary
    --------------

- Down 4.2 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.8 lbs fat loss since starting log.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-25-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Nov 25th, 2013 - weigh in @ 235.2 lbs

Food
    --------------
    2% milk - 240 cal
    choc chip cookie - 300 cal
    2 sweet potatoes (500 g) - 410 cal
    2 slices pizza - 800 cal?
    =======================

1750 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    some walking
    40 dips

Commentary
    --------------

- Down 5.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 3.8 lbs fat loss since starting log.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-26-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Nov 26th, 2013 - weigh in @ 234.4 lbs

Food
    --------------
    cottage cheese - 360
    sweet potato - 210
    cheese - 200
    chocolate pie - 500
    home cooked meal - 500
    =======================

1770 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    not much, had to drive 5 hrs

Commentary
    --------------

- Down 6.2 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.1 lbs fat loss since starting log.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 11-28-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Nov 28th, 2013 - weigh in @ ??? lbs

Food
    --------------
    food - about 2400
    =======================

2400 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    running around some, pushups, moderate

Commentary
    --------------

holding yourself to 2400 cal on thanksgiving is an amazing accomplishment

I ate 2 slices of pecan pie. I'm eating more tomorrow. It's so good. I'm also going to see if I can find an open gym.

Dec 1st, 2013 - weigh in @ 238.6 lbs

Food
    --------------
    182 grams chicken breast - 297 cal
    150 grams cheese - 500 cal
    pecans - 100 cal
    110 grams chicken breast - 170 cal
    200 grams sweet potato - 150 cal
    chicken, sweet potato, cinnamon, pecans - 400 cal
    chicken, sunflower seeds, pecans - 350 cal
    =======================

1967 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    none

Commentary
    --------------

Down 2.0 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.0 lbs fat loss since starting log

The 28th, 29th and 30th were all fairly similar diet-wise, except that I ate a little more when I got home. I probably averaged eating around maintenance or a bit over, but I ended up helping haul a 500 lb refrigerator back to my parents house and install it since their old one died on the 29th, and I worked out pretty heavy on the 30th (put red streaks all over my shoulders even). Pecs look noticeably bigger, and waist about the same in terms of belt tightness but midsection looks less defined. I think that is mostly water retention from salt and maybe carb loading all the pie I ate (I mostly just ate pie and meat while I was back at my parents place, to keep overall calories relatively low.)

I am going to be back on a mostly chicken and sweet potato diet until I go back home again, and my goal is to break below 230 on the scale (22X.X) by the 20th. I want to be in really good shape by March, so I need to do better than I have been. I have 3 months before March, that's probably enough to lose 30 lbs of weight from right now with heavy training, which would put me around 208.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 12-02-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Dec 2nd, 2013 - weigh in @ ??? lbs (didn't have time to weigh this morning)

Food
    --------------
    italian sub - 350
    eggs - 210
    262g chicken - 430 cal
    343g sweet potato - 290 cal
    pecans - 100 cal
    160g chicken 260
    40 cal ketchup - 40
    gelatin - 60 cal
    =======================

1740 cal

Exercise
    --------------
    just a bit of walking

Commentary
    --------------

Down ???? lbs since starting log, estimate 4.2 lbs fat loss since starting log
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 12-02-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Dec 3rd, 2013 - weigh in @ 234.2 lbs

Food
    --------------
    400g sweet potato
    200 g chicken
    steak salad
    ???
    =======================
    Didn't eat much today, under 2k cal

Exercise
    --------------
    none

Commentary
    --------------
    Down 6.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.5 lbs fat loss since starting log

Passed my comp exam today.
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 12-04-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Dec 4th, 2013 - weigh in @ 232.2 lbs

Food
    --------------
    200g chicken - 330 cal
    italian sub - 400 cal
    2 slices pizza from pizza solar - 900?
    =======================

Exercise
    --------------
    went and worked out, not as enthusiastic as usual, but lifted ok. shoulders calves and abs

Commentary
    --------------
    Down 8.4 lbs since starting log, estimate 4.8 lbs fat loss since starting log

2.2 to go to reach 22X !!
    Last edited by LeanBodyMass; 12-04-2013 at 07:15 PM.