ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mirin 17-year-old female outperforming athletes

I did a search and didn't see any posts about this young woman. Wanted to share with the female misc! I'm super jelly, and mirin that back. Wow!!

Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lolwut?

So, she could out hit and out-lineback Dick Butkus?

She could out-hockey Wayne Gretzky?

Out-basketball Michael Jordan?

Stupid video and worse title, to be honest.

ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToyRoxYrSox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. This has nothig to do with any particular sport. So lol wot @ u being all negative in the female misc section.

2. She is 17... a female... and squating 243lbs. I searched for how much Jordon could squat and estimates ranged from 180-400 lbs, although 2 other sources didn't mention him doing weighted squats and instead said he did them on bosu balls to work on his core and develop agility.

3. Srs u don't like the title?? That's the name of the YouTube clip, and I think this girl def deserves props.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ToyRoxYrSox View Post

I did a search and didn't see any posts about this young woman. Wanted to share with the female misc! I'm super jelly, and mirin that back. Wow!!
    I've seen a few videos of her before. Looking buffer than the last video I saw. She's doing pretty darn well across a variety of disciplines.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've stumbled upon a couple videos of her before, she's very inspirational being so strong at such an age. Thanks for sharing.