Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iJ0 View Post
    and I bruise REALLY easily
    Yeah the "new move" bruises are a fun and unavoidable part of dancing. You kinda look like a leopard for the first few months.

When I first started dancing my boyfriend at the time would often say things like, "That skirt looks great but... can you wear pants? Cause people are going to think I beat you if they see those."
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My bike gives me some epic bruises from the rearsets and kickstand.... my saddle also has this weird metal bars on the sides- for taking the leather off... and I wind up with bruises on the back of my calves from the bike and then inside thigh from the saddle...

I went to the doctor for "the check up" and they gave me the serious strong side eye about the inside thigh bruises- I was like- no really it's from riding- I swear. I look like I've been beat quiet a bit- you look at me hard sideways and I bruise. It's so annoying. I show a lot of leg when I dance and I run into tables with my massive thighs (giggity)... yeah- I make up my legs quiet a bit LMAO.

We got a good joke when I thwapped myself in the jaw practicing clean & jerk- I just told people I was talking to much and my BF just upper cut me.

<<<<does not take life to seriously LMAO

kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did pole-dancing for a time and it was great for helping your upper body strength, and yes, your grace. Also an excellent confidence booster and a way to meet some very interesting people. I would highly encourage it :-)

Originally Posted by FlyWeightPhenXX View Post
    Yay or nay? For and or against? Personally I've never been graceful in my life, even as a runner because my movement is so out of whack;

I've been researching and the ladies doing it have impressive strength maybe some of you ladies are already dancers?

Tips and tricks encouraged.

Sexy, elegant, graceful and expression of femininity. I think this encompasses all of women's aspects...

don't be shy ladies, chime in!