Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    I can literally smell the desperation and betaness through my fukking screen bro, looks like some girl had you sprung.
    Your delusional if you think everyone's ex will come back when you no longer give a phuck about them..I have had mine send messages saying what she planned on doing with her life stay at home mom collecting SSI I told her I was in school & planned on going into the medical field.I honestly didn't want to talk to her a lot because idc for talking to the bish anymore what's the phucking point of dealing with a rude bish that wants attention & I can't clap?

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Your delusional if you think everyone's ex will come back when you no longer give a phuck about them..I have had mine send messages saying what she planned on doing with her life stay at home mom collecting SSI I told her I was in school & planned on going into the medical field.I honestly didn't want to talk to her a lot because idc for talking to the bish anymore what's the phucking point of dealing with a rude bish that wants attention & I can't clap?
    you are a virgin bro...

did you even read my post??
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    bro do you know what the word always means?

>implying you always see them at a later time
    Do they have communication devices where you're from?

That quip about being picked on because of low reps was pathetic. They're flaming you because you're being horribly negative and choosing to argue over petty technicalities because that way you can avoid looking inwards and fixing yourself. You're 24, too old to be acting that way.

We're also trying to help - you want to wallow forever? You think none of us were ever where you are right now?

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no i didnt send are you alive texts. i was just using that as an example of a situation where they decide to talk to you again

arguing on the internet is fun
    Whether you sent "are you alive" messages or not isn't the point. If you had game you wouldn't even utter that example because you know it goes against any mack trait.

This isn't arguing. Just lacing you with game.

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed. Always willing to learn from older miscers who have been there/done that. Learned a lot through posters like the OP, jamestown, doc, beer, machine, bottothe, etc..
    Best way to learn how to deal with a situation is through someone else who already went through it.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seriously. some of you guys are legitimate cave men. you throw around the word beta and alpha with a complete lack of comprehension/understanding of the meaning in the first place. why cant you acknowledge that all dating situations are different? you are actually trying to tell me that if i get over my ex that she will come back. do you realize how stupid that sounds? Guess what, i'm over her. ive been banging other chicks and doin my own thing. She hasnt contacted. stupid hypothesis = proven wrong

ok hayzeus. all of your exes have come back. good for you. i know plenty of people where the opposite has happened. just because that has been your experience doesnt mean that it will necessarily be everyone else's.

anytime someone disagrees with some of you you just say HURR DURR you're a beta and then leave it at that. how about trying to understand where other people are coming from?

hayzeus if she EVER contacts me again i swear i will paypal you 200 dollars

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trust me i appreciate a lot of what people say on this forum and have learned a lot from it. I appreciate hearing from people who have gone through the same thing and its honestly helped me get through this whole thing. Not trying to be instantloser beta level over here but rather respectfully disagreeing because there are women/people out there who will just cut you out of their life no matter how good you pounded their poon

i dont mean to be hostile

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol.

EASY money.

Good Luck with everything man. I think you should refer to my "how she feels about you posts." This girl failed the 1st test. Find one who loves you back...

and when you do... GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN?? lol
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    you are a virgin bro...

did you even read my post??
    Unless I had to much to drink I am pretty sure you said the sooner you forget about your ex gf the sooner she will come back..I am a virgin so what?ain't my fault no bishes wanna suck my D or let me clap there cheeks..I can only do so much to improve my looks

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^Might want to edit a decimal into that post, brah

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unless I had to much to drink I am pretty sure you said the sooner you forget about your ex gf the sooner she will come back..I am a virgin so what?ain't my fault no bishes wanna suck my D or let me clap there cheeks..I can only do so much to improve my looks
    No disrespect. You are going into the medical field but your punctuation is poor, have you heard of a comma? I really hope you are not trying to be a doctor because I would be scared with you performing surgery on me.

To answer your question, you can't shut your feelings off like a tap. To stop caring about her the second you break up wont happen. If you are doing it right you wouldn't' let yourself get attached to begin with. 9/10 if you genuinely didn't care about her to begin with she wouldn't be breaking up because the challenge to "make you like her" would still be present in her mind.

seriously. some of you guys are legitimate cave men. you throw around the word beta and alpha with a complete lack of comprehension/understanding of the meaning in the first place. why cant you acknowledge that all dating situations are different? you are actually trying to tell me that if i get over my ex that she will come back. do you realize how stupid that sounds? Guess what, i'm over her. ive been banging other chicks and doin my own thing. She hasnt contacted. stupid hypothesis = proven wrong

ok hayzeus. all of your exes have come back. good for you. i know plenty of people where the opposite has happened. just because that has been your experience doesnt mean that it will necessarily be everyone else's.

anytime someone disagrees with some of you you just say HURR DURR you're a beta and then leave it at that. how about trying to understand where other people are coming from?

You are only 24 years old, how do you know she won't be crawling back in a year or two?

Its "The Exception that proves the rule". Just because it may not apply to your situation this time doesn't mean the rule doesn't work.

And to be honest if she doesn't come back it means you are not successful enough. She doesn't want to get back with a loser. Stack your paper, be financially independent. Own a house, car, run a business and live debt free. Have these successful traits in place before you date and next time when you break up with a girl she will be back!
    Last edited by Dent1; 10-19-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    lol.

EASY money.

Good Luck with everything man. I think you should refer to my "how she feels about you posts." This girl failed the 1st test. Find one who loves you back...

and when you do... GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN?? lol
    oh man i know. that was the hugest mistake that i have ever made. never should have given my whole heart to someone that didnt give it back. i guess it is something you just have to learn for yourself first because no amount of advice prevented me from doing what i did. its funny because im normally very good at "reading" people.

bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigroomate101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CAN YALL STFU ABOUT THE ARGUING ON THIS THREAD

listen to OP. it is his thread. I'm only 22. but if OP is older maybe he is right. if he is 40 years old he may have more experience and lived through more time to experience ex's coming back.

his points are logical.

just quit arguing and let this thread be help to miscers that are beta.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to keep reading this thread. Moved back home after college and don't know too many people at all... Work manual labor 40-50 hours a week and not much free time. Any advice on how to meet females?

ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctt999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girl with boyfriend of 2 years was catching feels for me, so she decided to cut communication between us out of respect for her relationship.. I respected her decision and have gone completely NC since she told me what's up.. High chance she comes back, Zeus?

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HZC knows his stuff.

I've gone through cycles of being pretty beta about my first break up, then being badass smashing a bunch of bitches and being indifferent, to getting a new girlfriend and being a badass for a few years then going EXTREME beta mode.

Now I'm in a process of rebuilding and re-cultivating my rotation of girls.

Through it all, his advice has been pretty spot on. Obviously there exist exceptions but for a vast majority of people, the rules apply. But everyone thinks their circumstances are different and they are the 0.0001%

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no hate, but if you're a virgin, you have no business giving advice here or arguing with any advice given. you should only be asking advice and taking to heart that advice which is good.

and it IS your fault no girls want you to fuk them. the sooner you admit that to yourself, the sooner you will be able to change what it is about you that repels them, and then attract them. even if you're honest with no one else, you have to be honest with yourself. it can be scary, I know.

bumping for OP and those who can benefit from his advice

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smiling is one of the most simple and most effective things to do and people seem to forget about it.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HZC I know you're a busy guy but I made a video "response" for this thread and the dudes who read it.

We've covered it before but thought it relevant to this thread and others.

Last edited by hublife; 10-21-2013 at 03:50 PM.

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    HZC I know you're a busy guy but I made a video "response" for this thread and the dudes who read it.
    Your videos are absolute gold and you're fast becoming one of the most prolific posters on the misc.

I'm definitely buying your book as soon as I get into work tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about UK delivery, and I'm wondering if I should just hold off until the eBook is available, but whatever, I'll work that out as soon as I sit down to my desk.

Thanks again man, looking forward to any new content!

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Smiling is one of the most simple and most effective things to do and people seem to forget about it.
    Or it requires so much physical effort that it's easier to just not do it, especially when it comes off as forced/contrived.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marshall85 View Post
    Your videos are absolute gold and you're fast becoming one of the most prolific posters on the misc.

I'm definitely buying your book as soon as I get into work tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about UK delivery, and I'm wondering if I should just hold off until the eBook is available, but whatever, I'll work that out as soon as I sit down to my desk.

Thanks again man, looking forward to any new content!

I appreciate that bro... Trust me when I tell you. DON'T WAIT for the eBook. You will thank me when you've got a physical copy in your possession and can actually hold it and read it.

I "think" my book is now on Amazon UK but I'm not 100%. Either way the delivery is relatively quick (maybe a couple of weeks). Thanks again!

xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxKatxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Don't forget to let her talk. Many men get so busy trying to impress a woman through words that they forget to use their ears. A woman can recognize achievement , sophistication, and interest without it being bombarded with facts about such. Bragging and talking too much about yourself is makes one look arrogant which is a very unattractive feature.

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This advice won't work if the guy is not aesthetic.

An ugly guy smiling does nothing.

Women have ridiculous expectations. They want a guy who is a 9/10 in looks, rich, nice, treats them like a queen etc.

If they don't find him, they will put up with a guy who has a ton of chicks on the side if he's just good looking.

Speaking from years of experience with female friends.

The find success one I agree with. I know one guy who was worth $250 million dollars. He was 5'1 and 105 lbs, yet women chased him like crazy.

Looks and money get women wet.

Originally Posted by shelifts1989 View Post

Women have ridiculous expectations. They want a guy who is a 9/10 in looks, rich, nice, treats them like a queen etc.

If they don't find him, they will put up with a guy who has a ton of chicks on the side if he's just good looking.

The find success one I agree with. I know one guy who was worth $250 million dollars. He was 5'1 and 105 lbs, yet women chased him like crazy.

This is a terrible post. I am NOT very attractive and am only 5'9. Yet somehow I don't have trouble in the female department. Your victim mentality is whack and is more than likely why you don't agree with the advice ITT.

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    This is a terrible post. I am NOT very attractive and am only 5'9. Yet somehow I don't have trouble in the female department. Your victim mentality is whack and is more than likely why you don't agree with the advice ITT.
    You're muscular, that's how you get women.

The rest of the advice ITT is crap from a female's perspective, the only exception is that money makes women wet.

And I'm a female, I don't have a victim mentality. I"m telling you what my female friends tell me and what I think about men.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shelifts1989 View Post

no doubt money and looks mean a lot but for most women its not everything. my way of thinking has changed a lot and it really just hit me the other day. I got out of my car in my school parking lot and this girl in my math class was getting out of a car with what I assume to be her boyfriend. this girl is absolutely gorgeous and the guy is short and chubby with what appeared to be average facial aesthetics (I was 40 feet away). granted this is in college and not the real world yet but it hit home with me and I laughed out loud when I saw it.
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    no doubt money and looks mean a lot but for most women its not everything. my way of thinking has changed a lot and it really just hit me the other day. I got out of my car in my school parking lot and this girl in my math class was getting out of a car with what I assume to be her boyfriend. this girl is absolutely gorgeous and the guy is short and chubby with what appeared to be average facial aesthetics (I was 40 feet away). granted this is in college and not the real world yet but it hit home with me and I laughed out loud when I saw it.
    Sometimes I do see that. There is a girl in my gym who is a 9/10 with a boyfriend who is a 5/10, yet he has tats and a shaved head so she's probably going for the bad boy look.

I just know sitting with my female friends going through dating sites, they will reply if the guy is:

- Good looking
    - Rich/Successful

Otherwise the guy does not get a response because all you can see is the exterior shell, and women get a ton of emails on dating sites or approached at bars.

Iron80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol

Hey, confidence in who you are. When I go into a bar or where ever I have a three minute rule. If you don't talk to a woman in the first three minutes your confidence starts going down. Talk to people. I walk op to a table and ask how ever one is doing, ask what is everybody celebrating tonight. Tell them we are all celebrating being beautiful , smile, laugh then walk away. It sends a signal that you are somebody important the women will notice and I promise if you socialize then your confidence will climb. You will be the popular one. Sounds ****in crazy but it works

Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    too much smiling makes you seem insecure *******

be congruent with what is in your mind. think happy thoughts and you will reflect a smile naturally than just smiling all the damn time.
    Lots of different kinds of smiles, brah.