Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    I wish I had a mixture of Hzc,Jamestown & Hubs attitude/mindset no more arguments here on my end.I think one of the main reasons I cannot succeed with women is because I am not mature enough for sex or a relationship yet.I am all ears I apologize for disagreeing with the 10 year part.
    Legend, I have read several of yours posts now.

You make a lot more sense than some others.

I will say I think men and women need to be realistic, which you know is one of my biggest pet peeves about people these days in general...the entitlement complex generation. Brb, I know I haven't done sh!t but I expect everything anyway.

All these women waiting for David Beckham look alike with a 6 pack, a 200,000k salary and a bouquet of roses...lol good luck with that. Let me know how that strategy works out for ya.

Likewise, all the 4/10 miscers going after vapid sloots and acting surprised when said women turn out to be shallow and don't want unaesthetic guys. Brb, only going after girls way more attractive than I am. Surprised when results are poor.

Get in where you fit in people, it really is not nearly as complicated as people make it.

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlexTrebek View Post
    I really dont have any way of accomplishing anything I have no money. Nothing interests me that doesnt involve money and a crappy minimum wage job isnt going to help.
    Then you need to work on yourself before even woryying about finding a woman. To be a complete, human being of value, you NEED to have interests that indicate who you are as a person. It doesn't require money to work on yourself and have goals to achieve. I can't tell you how to become interested in things but you need to find something that makes you want to get out of bed on Saturday morning before noon. it's called drive and ambition and women love that in a man.

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    but I'm really good at it
    Ever heard a guy brag to his buddies about how good his girl is at shopping? Neither have I. It's ok to enjoy what you do, but I'd recommend finding somethign that separates you from the girls out there. Pretty much every girl is good at shopping. Be different!
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by knotedgar View Post
    This for sure. I've been with my GF for 7 years now, I still open the car door for her, hold her hand when she's getting out of the car, little things count. If you do the litle things regularly, the big things will come easier.
    ^ Whenever I see a young guy doing stuff like that, he always seems to be dating a girl who (I imagine) describes herself as 'sarcastic'. Sometimes she'll be the sort of girl who calls him horrible things in front of their friends.

Credit if it works for you, but I wouldn't recommend it to younger guys.

cliffs:
    Do nice things, but don't do them out of obligation.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I have literally never once in my life seen somebody smiling and thought to myself... "wow, they must be really insecure always smiling like that."
    True with a caveat that if you're always smiling and laughing when there is no reason it makes you look mad insecure. People who laugh at every little thing they themselves say is huge red self-issues flag.

TL;DR

Smiling all the time = ok
    Laughing all the time = try to hard insecurity machine

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make fun of yourself.

Everybody knows how important confidence is. Some people seem to think that confidence is only shown saying cocky and braggadocios things. Some of the most real and charismatic ways to show confidence, is to be able to take a joke/make fun of yourself.

Too often young men so desperate to have this "alpha" demeanor, act all butt hurt when somebody makes a joke. Or worse, come off as jerks because they are always trying to insult others. All this does is show your own insecurities(the opposite of what you think you are showing), and admit the the woman that you are threatened.

plus some of the funniest people you ever meet, are those who can crack on themselves. Once you made her laugh making fun of yourself, then the ice is broken and the comedy flood gates have opened. You can pick on her, the bartender, the tool in the tap out t shirt.

Be serious, just don't take yourself so serious.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on great advice thread.
    Consuming dem dere senzu beans for MAXIMUM GAINS

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Maylie View Post
    L

I will say I think men and women need to be realistic, which you know is one of my biggest pet peeves about people these days in general...the entitlement complex generation. Brb, I know I haven't done sh!t but I expect everything anyway.

All these women waiting for David Beckham look alike with a 6 pack, a 200,000k salary and a bouquet of roses...lol good luck with that. Let me know how that strategy works out for ya.

Likewise, all the 4/10 miscers going after vapid sloots and acting surprised when said women turn out to be shallow and don't want unaesthetic guys. Brb, only going after girls way more attractive than I am. Surprised when results are poor.

Get in where you fit in people, it really is not nearly as complicated as people make it.
    for once a sloot who makes sense

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    to me, my biggest learning experience is just try to act as unphased as possible by anything that comes up.

its pretty tough to know where you fit in tbh. i think thats the issue.

i get dates with some pretty attractive girls. and i get instant rejected by unnattractive girls at bars all the time. i kind of stopped thinking about it due to the randomness of it all

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    to me, my biggest learning experience is just try to act as unphased as possible by anything that comes up.

more than just ACT like nothing phases you, truly be unshakable.

606 G0D.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what do you think about having high standards? im a pretty good looking dude so I feel like I could get with tons and tons of average-slightly above average looking girls but i always find myself going after the big fish and ending up empty handed. im 19 and have no experience sexually. should i just lower standards and gain some experience first?
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    . should i just lower standards and gain some experience first?
    Yes.

experience is literally EVERYTHING in this game.

experience leads to success. success leads to more experience. You have to start the cycle somewhere.

Also young guys need to realize that the hottest girl isn't always the highest quality one.

606 G0D.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HZC, what can you discuss about talking more to people after you've gone through a breakup? I've read your tips, but my struggle atm is trying to talk to women after a breakup.

When I was single I had way more confidence in myself, which got me so many women to talk/text, which then let me settle down with a girl. I've been out of the game for 2 years that it's more difficult to just jump in and go.

I'm taking small steps. I'm doing lots of small talk with people all around campus, and in the gym. I want to break out of my comfort zone again.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    what do you think about having high standards? im a pretty good looking dude so I feel like I could get with tons and tons of average-slightly above average looking girls but i always find myself going after the big fish and ending up empty handed. im 19 and have no experience sexually. should i just lower standards and gain some experience first?
    Honestly , high standards is normally an excuse most guys I meet use to not out themselves out there.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    HZC, what can you discuss about talking more to people after you've gone through a breakup? I've read your tips, but my struggle atm is trying to talk to women after a breakup.

When I was single I had way more confidence in myself, which got me so many women to talk/text, which then let me settle down with a girl. I've been out of the game for 2 years that it's more difficult to just jump in and go.

I'm taking small steps. I'm doing lots of small talk with people all around campus, and in the gym. I want to break out of my comfort zone again.
    Think you answered your own question. Talking to women and how to talk to women are not your problem.

your problem is your confidence level in yourself... regardless of women. Focus on yourself, life goals, career goals, building a better you, lifting, being happy around friends, trying new shiit for fun... women will eventually come to you with very little effort on your behalf.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Think you answered your own question. Talking to women and how to talk to women are not your problem.

your problem is your confidence level in yourself... regardless of women. Focus on yourself, life goals, career goals, building a better you, lifting, being happy around friends, trying new shiit for fun... women will eventually come to you with very little effort on your behalf.
    That's probably a major thing. The only past I think about is when I was 19-20. I was at my prime when single, and in the early of the relationship. I had everything together, and always focused on me. I'm always trying to think back how I got my spark, and how it all clicked.

To me, it's all baby steps. I just want to ask the experienced bros how they helped push themselves. I need that tough love to get that push to start taking chances.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

excellent emphasis of your tits in your avi

I'm sure it's entirely coincidental...
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes.

experience is literally EVERYTHING in this game.

experience leads to success. success leads to more experience. You have to start the cycle somewhere.

Also young guys need to realize that the hottest girl isn't always the highest quality one.
    So what? Should I just lose my virginity to a whale and work my way up? I rather fap than fukk a lot of girls, 5/10+ crew

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PartyAndHockey View Post
    So what? Should I just lose my virginity to a whale and work my way up? I rather fap than fukk a lot of girls, 5/10+ crew
    No one said a whale but the dilemma here is that so many virgins/FA'ers put girls on the pedestal or idolize sex. When you finally lose it, you'll realize it's not that big of a deal, but me telling you this probably won't convince you. When you do get this realization though, you'll be way better off then the other guys worrying so much about it.

IMO, I would wait until your first gf but many never reach that point.

damn man, didn't realize you and your girl split. Sorry to hear that. Prob a good thing I didn't know though, means you are at least not making 30 threads about it. lol

Being out the game for a minute can definitely phase you. All you can really do it jump back on the bike. There is enough muscle memory that you will get it back. All it will take is a little bit of success and you confidence will be right back up. Id say just focus on having fun right now. Enjoying the freedom and time to do whatever you want. When you are truly enjoying yourself, the pressure is all off and you will naturally attract people.

Originally Posted by PartyAndHockey View Post
    wow... you are a fuking virgin and talking about standards?? Read the OP... this isn't a FA help thread.

606 G0D.

Well, you didn't see the 3 threads I made these past like 2 weeks .

She was texting me a bit, and I maintained little contact. I've never really talked to her unless she needed me, and I didn't open the conversation up. I'm coping with it pretty well at this point.

Last night she messages me and really needs to talk to me. She wanted to tell me something. I didn't care, as it sounded serious/important. She talks to me about the last time we had sex, and if there was any blood before. She's worried because she's had problems and is making sure it's not me. I tell her no as it's been like 2 weeks. She goes on explaining that it's probably from stress and improper eating, that she's not feeling good at all. I tell her it'll be okay, and I hope she's doing well. I kept this brief.

Here's where it gets funny: She goes on about how her roommate was going out of a town for a bit, but something got cancelled, so her roommates ex came to visit her in order for her to use the tickets to travel. Her roommate and the guy smashed (no surprise there).

My GF starts talking about how she misses sex with me, and misses me in general. She tells me I'm such a great size, how no one will compare, etc. She asks if I ever think about sex, and if I'd want to have sex with her. She tells me if she comes back to my hometown and we have time, that if I want to we can, or if I want to come visit her, we should. She asks if I'm done with her completely , and I stop thinking of her, and how she's still so confused and stressed with school.

Cliffs of this: GF needed to talk to me about something serious. I kept it brief. She talks about her roommate and her ex smashing, and then brings up if I miss smashing her, and how much she misses sex with me overall. Wants to see me just because she misses me. She asks if I'm done with her completely, and how she's still so confused and stressed with school.

I don't keep in contact, as I just try to live my life day-by-day, and just do me atm. I made this brief because I'm curious what you, and other miscers make of this.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Well, you didn't see the 3 threads I made these past like 2 weeks .

She was texting me a bit, and I maintained little contact. I've never really talked to her unless she needed me, and I didn't open the conversation up. I'm coping with it pretty well at this point.

Last night she messages me and really needs to talk to me. She wanted to tell me something. I didn't care, as it sounded serious/important. She talks to me about the last time we had sex, and if there was any blood before. She's worried because she's had problems and is making sure it's not me. I tell her no as it's been like 2 weeks. She goes on explaining that it's probably from stress and improper eating, that she's not feeling good at all. I tell her it'll be okay, and I hope she's doing well. I kept this brief.

Here's where it gets funny: She goes on about how her roommate was going out of a town for a bit, but something got cancelled, so her roommates ex came to visit her in order for her to use the tickets to travel. Her roommate and the guy smashed (no surprise there).

My GF starts talking about how she misses sex with me, and misses me in general. She tells me I'm such a great size, how no one will compare, etc. She asks if I ever think about sex, and if I'd want to have sex with her. She tells me if she comes back to my hometown and we have time, that if I want to we can, or if I want to come visit her, we should. She asks if I'm done with her completely , and I stop thinking of her, and how she's still so confused and stressed with school.

Cliffs of this: GF needed to talk to me about something serious. I kept it brief. She talks about her roommate and her ex smashing, and then brings up if I miss smashing her, and how much she misses sex with me overall. Wants to see me just because she misses me. She asks if I'm done with her completely, and how she's still so confused and stressed with school.

I don't keep in contact, as I just try to live my life day-by-day, and just do me atm. I made this brief because I'm curious what you, and other miscers make of this.

all of that was just a ruse to see if you still wanted her. She didn't have to ask you ****...

She needs you to validate her by expressing to her how you still want her.

lol @ you are the perfect size.... and talking about bleeding... So did she just get ****ed by some giant cock or something? I know that's a ****ty image to put in your head while going thru this break up, but that was my immediate thoughts on it. Sounds like she just had terrible sex with some new guy, and that made her miss you. #1 event that leads to Exes coming back, is it not working out with the new guy.

her telling you that you are the perfect size just made me laugh tho. That's a funny comment to make, whether she was being serious or not.

oh and call her your EX gf.... not your gf. You need to adopt the right mindset about moving on. No need to harbor resentment towards her, but she needs to be given the proper title in your mind. She is a FORMER lover. not current.

606 G0D.

all of that was just a ruse to see if you still wanted her. She didn't have to ask you ****...

She needs you to validate her by expressing to her how you still want her.

lol @ you are the perfect size.... and talking about bleeding... So did she just get ****ed by some giant cock or something? I know that's a ****ty image to put in your head while going thru this break up, but that was my immediate thoughts on it. Sounds like she just had terrible sex with some new guy, and that made her miss you. #1 event that leads to Exes coming back, is it not working out with the new guy.

her telling you that you are the perfect size just made me laugh tho. That's a funny comment to make, whether she was being serious or not.

oh and call her your EX gf.... not your gf. You need to adopt the right mindset about moving on. No need to harbor resentment towards her, but she needs to be given the proper title in your mind. She is a FORMER lover. not current.
    I thought I wrote ex. Didn't realize it still said GF. My bad. I think the stress is getting to her like crazy. She had that even when we were together. I had to calm her down lots. It was just funny how much she brings up sex to me that past time.

Oh, I didn't take much to it. At first all I can think was that I want to have sex again, but that's about it. I have no resentment towards her, as her decision was understandable.

But ya, she was even like on skype 'Hey when you want, you can always text me or message me! I know you told me you were busy today, so I didn't hear from you'. I was super busy, and she even dropped the 'are we not talking anymore now?'

I know you didn't read my threads, but her reason I don't believe was for a new guy. I think she's stressed with school, friends, and life, and can't just find a common ground. I've been through that before, but I didn't let it break me down.

It was about last week that I thought giving her space helped, but it through me in a breakdown overthinking things. I never will hate her, but I'm just doing me.

My friend kept saying 'she's emotional right now man. She probably misses you like crazy. It may not even be the sex, but seeing if you're still around and not sleeping about'.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

****ing the bartender/waitress/stylist

Everybody wants/thinks they can smash these 3 women. Many guys make the mistake of trying to buy these women. They see hundreds of guys who over tip, thinking that will give them a better shot. Truth is since every guy does it, you don't stand out at all.

Also you have to get her to invest in you as well. I expect a bartender to buy my 3rd round, but I almost always ask her to buy us some shots. After I have hit it, or we have at least been out on a date, I will drink/eat/get my hair cut for free from now on.

I have also always been a firm believer in giving a girl my number instead of asking for hers. I think this holds especially true to these types of women. Tons of guys ask for their number. She prob has a go to speech/routine for it. Run some game, don't stay to long, have a good time. Leave your number... If she hits you up(hopefully that night), its yours. If not... Oh well. No wasted effort.

You cannot be another mark to these women. Peep their game, and run it back on them. That's the best chance at smashing some of these "professionals"

606 G0D.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So you're saying attraction boils all the way down to looks and ugly people need to settle?
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Focus on having fun, not getting girls

When you go out to a bar, focus on having a good time with your friends and making memories. When you are focused on having fun, you are relaxed and will smile more. Girls will naturally gravitate towards you and your friends as you seem fun. If you don't pull tail, no worries, but you'll find you'll meet more women when not trying to than you will chasing or being on the prowl.

Listen during conversation
    Look her in the eyes and be engaged in your conversation. Dont think about her naked or how hot she is, listen to what she is talking about and don't be afraid to tease her. When you listen, your conversation will be so much more natural and won't come off as a try hard.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HZC can you offer advice on how to give your number after a casual conversation?how to lead up to it?and not seem desperate?phone is at 7% so sorry of I don't respond

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HZC can you offer advice on how to give your number after a casual conversation?how to lead up to it?and not seem desperate?phone is at 7% so sorry of I don't respond
    Personally, I don't think there is no script to ask for it. If you are having a good conversation and getting along and feel a flirty vibe just say, "hey could I get your number?"

If yes, good stuff. If no, don't let it bug you. "no worries" with a smile on your face.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

If its a girl I am trying to pick up, I usually have something to invite her to or something and then just say "hey take my number and hit me up when you get off/sometime when your out/ect ect"

606 G0D.

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    I agree with all of these. Especially 2 and 3. Women find a man who's confident in who he is to be sexy. Don't try to be something you're not. #3 is something I always had trouble with. It's not natural for everyone.
    #3 that struggle though

I have a hard time smiling when sloots smile at me somethimes I get nervous or shy lol idk y the fuk I do dat chit nomimsayin

I'm a very serious mature person BUT once I get comfortable with the person or I know the person I can crack jokes naturally like nobodies business.

A couple of weeks back I've seen this girl smile at me at the gym. First time seeing her, she was maybe 7/10

She was working out near me and kept smiling I kinda smirk and looked away lol and kept focusing on my workouts

After that she doesn't smile or even look at me no more as if she was mad lol
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CarlitosBX View Post
    #3 that struggle though

I have a hard time smiling when sloots smile at me somethimes I get nervous or shy lol idk y the fuk I do dat chit nomimsayin

I'm a very serious mature person BUT once I get comfortable with the person or I know the person I can crack jokes naturally like nobodies business.

A couple of weeks back I've seen this girl smile at me at the gym. First time seeing her, she was maybe 7/10

She was working out near me and kept smiling I kinda smirk and looked away lol and kept focusing on my workouts

After that she doesn't smile or even look at me no more as if she was mad lol
    Has happened to me tons of times lol. Sometimes I catch myself actually rolling my eyes and I think to myself did I really just roll my eyes at a woman who just gave me a flirty smile? Then I glance back at them and they look serious or give a little eye roll. Want to take a long walk off a short cliff when I do that mang