Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Things to know about/attracting women

For my 10k post, I wanted to make a semi srs, hopefully helpful thread.

Pls feel free to add, but no more than 3 at a time. Hell, maybe this could be a sticky one day.

Also if you have a specific question(NO FA BS), feel free to ask. I will try and give honest and helpful advice.

1. Be liquid. You can not be so rigid in your approach. Not all women are the same, So do not approach them all as if they are. If you pay attention, you can pick up on what a woman is TRULY looking for. Once you know the container, it is easy to take the shape. Almost certainly the shape she says she is looking for(nice guy), isn't the one that will actually make her get wet.

2. Build Yourself/Find Success - If you spend more time chasing women than you do chasing success, you will end up with neither. A man paying more attention to his personal passions than pussy will always stand out. There are a lot of ways to build yourself. Its done in the gym, the kitchen, the class room, at work. ect ect. Be exceptional. If you don't want to be an above average man, then don't expect to attract above average women.

3. Smile - This seems so simple, but so many people ignore the power of a smile. Smiling people look happy. Happy people look fun. Nobody wants to be around downer people. Misery loves company, company doesn't love misery. Let go of the resentment from the last bitch who ripped your heart out or rejected you. Approach the next one with a big engaging smile. Wtf do you really have to be so mad about? As long as this world still spinning and youre STILL BREATHING, http://www.amazon.com/Still-Breathin.../dp/061589545X) then you have nothing but opportunity ahead of you. Anger in this world is poison, while a smile can be your gravity, pulling others towards you.
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 10-16-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does she feel about you?

I try and spread this advice as often as possible around here. Constantly I read on here, or experience in real life, people chasing those who aren't worth chasing. Would you rather love or be loved? I am not saying settle for somebody you don't like, I am saying DONT SETTLE for somebody who doesn't like you. No matter how hot/smart/fun/nice she is, if she doesn't love you, its not worth it.

606 G0D.

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have something(s) to be passionate about in your life; things you're really good at. Doesn't really matter what it is, women like a guy who's an expert in something. As long as it's not something too nerdy.

Only worry about the women who like you as you are. If someone says yo'ure too skinny, too muscular, too whatever, then it's too bad. for every one that doesn't like you , there is one who does.

I've had women say to me that i'm getting too big, that they don't like that kind of thing. well guess what, a woman who doesn't like it isn't the woman for me! There are plenty out there who do.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    posting here because hayzues christi is probably the best poster, or one of the best posters when he wants to be on this subforum.

this man knows what he's talking about.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    too much smiling makes you seem insecure phaggot

be congruent with what is in your mind. think happy thoughts and you will reflect a smile naturally than just smiling all the damn time.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be cool and call girls out if they play games

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree. Also, do whatever Hank Moody in the show Californication does
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    too much smiling makes you seem insecure phaggot

be congruent with what is in your mind. think happy thoughts and you will reflect a smile naturally than just smiling all the damn time.
    I have literally never once in my life seen somebody smiling and thought to myself... "wow, they must be really insecure always smiling like that."

Originally Posted by atrueboss View Post
    Be cool and call girls out if they play games
    for sure recognize them and judge them accordingly, just don't be all butt hurt and salty about it. Just move on.

606 G0D.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with all of these. Especially 2 and 3. Women find a man who's confident in who he is to be sexy. Don't try to be something you're not. #3 is something I always had trouble with. It's not natural for everyone.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Need to work on all three really bad.I have a few srs questions no fa whine bs..Smiling is something I rarely do but I have improved a lot lately in this area..What if you don't believe a smile looks good on you?I can provide pictures if you need.How difficult do you think it will be to learn with a off in the head feeling?I have the (I lost my wallet & I can't find it feeling )in about everything I do it doesn't matter if I do remember I still have the feel. idk if its the meds or what but I actually feel slow/retarded at times is there any quick way to get rid of that feeling?job wise I suck at atm but hopefully soon I can become a nurse's assistant & then plan on what I want to do either stay in the medical field or go somewhere else.

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    For my 10k post, I wanted to make a semi srs, hopefully helpful thread.

Pls feel free to add, but no more than 3 at a time. Hell, maybe this could be a sticky one day.

Also if you have a specific question(NO FA BS), feel free to ask. I will try and give honest and helpful advice.

1. Be liquid. You can not be so rigid in your approach. Not all women are the same, So do not approach them all as if they are. If you pay attention, you can pick up on what a woman is TRULY looking for. Once you know the container, it is easy to take the shape. Almost certainly the shape she says she is looking for(nice guy), isn't the one that will actually make her get wet.

2. Build Yourself/Find Success - If you spend more time chasing women than you do chasing success, you will end up with neither. A man paying more attention to his personal passions than pussy will always stand out. There are a lot of ways to build yourself. Its done in the gym, the kitchen, the class room, at work. ect ect. Be exceptional. If you don't want to be an above average man, then don't expect to attract above average women.

3. Smile - This seems so simple, but so many people ignore the power of a smile. Smiling people look happy. Happy people look fun. Nobody wants to be around downer people. Misery loves company, company doesn't love misery. Let go of the resentment from the last bitch who ripped your heart out or rejected you. Approach the next one with a big engaging smile. Wtf do you really have to be so mad about? As long as this world still spinning and youre STILL BREATHING, http://www.amazon.com/Still-Breathin.../dp/061589545X) then you have nothing but opportunity ahead of you. Anger in this world is poison, while a smile can be your gravity, pulling others towards you.
    I would say number 2 is the hardest part, because you can't literally stop pursuing women since women are usually the passive sex

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im currently talking to a girl that im pretty into and she seems to like me too. however, im almost positive that she is also talking to another dude. should I ask her what her situation with him is? should I ignore him and continue? or should I just forget about her and try to move on the next one?
    *Our Body Fat Percentage is Too Damn High Crew.. Time to Cut*
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great thread. Solid advice as usual. I actually quote this man in my book (which he put in the OP).

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Need to work on all three really bad.I have a few srs questions no fa whine bs..Smiling is something I rarely do but I have improved a lot lately in this area..What if you don't believe a smile looks good on you?I can provide pictures if you need.How difficult do you think it will be to learn with a off in the head feeling?I have the (I lost my wallet & I can't find it feeling )in about everything I do it doesn't matter if I do remember I still have the feel. idk if its the meds or what but I actually feel slow/retarded at times is there any quick way to get rid of that feeling?job wise I suck at atm but hopefully soon I can become a nurse's assistant & then plan on what I want to do either stay in the medical field or go somewhere else.
    What makes you think your smile doesn't look good? Even if you got jacked up teeth, you can smile without showing them... The point remains, the sullen scowl doesn't look inviting.

as for getting out of your own head, that is a difficult question for me to answer. I am not a psychiatrist, and def seems like something you should talk to a professional about.

as for you job, to most women, POTENTIAL > current accomplishments. As long as you have a plan and are working towards it, women will notice.

Originally Posted by KaijuHunter View Post
    I would say number 2 is the hardest part, because you can't literally stop pursuing women since women are usually the passive sex
    sure you can still pursue women, sex is fun. Meeting women is fun. My point is you need to invest more time and energy into building yourself, and by doing so, you will draw more women to you.

Originally Posted by HammerDance45 View Post
    im currently talking to a girl that im pretty into and she seems to like me too. however, im almost positive that she is also talking to another dude. should I ask her what her situation with him is? should I ignore him and continue? or should I just forget about her and try to move on the next one?

I would just ignore him until you two reach the point of exclusivity.

Also if you guys are sleeping together, you have the right to be safe and healthy with your body. No harm in asking if she is fuking anybody else. Just do it in a non judgemental/butt hurt way.

Def don't talk down about the guy... he most certainly is talking **** about you. By taking the high road, you stand out as the more confident/secure ands sexy option.

606 G0D.

Be a man of principle and set boundaries.

This doesn't entail being a psycho possessive nut job. Those guys get cheated on. This means speaking your expectations, and then allowing a woman enough freedom to expose herself. What is the point of forcing your woman to stay out the club, or dress like a slut? Even if she does as you ask/demand, you will never know if its on her own merit or because you are making her. Instead you show them what you expect through your actions, and then give them enough rope to hang themselves. When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.

The women worth their salt will act right without you forcing them too. If you have to beg your gf to not act like a ho, that bitch aint your gf... she is everybodies.

Also not allowing your gf to enjoy her life because of your own insecurities is reprehensible. Even if she listens, she will resent you, and rightfully so. Just as another poster said you should find a woman who likes YOU and doesn't try to change you, you should find a woman who you don't have to change.

There are ways to manipulate certain behaviours from a woman, but should never be used to change a hoe into a housewife, and I will cover in a later post.

606 G0D.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be a man of principle and set boundaries.

This doesn't entail being a psycho possessive nut job. Those guys get cheated on. This means speaking your expectations, and then allowing a woman enough freedom to expose herself. What is the point of forcing your woman to stay out the club, or dress like a slut? Even if she does as you ask/demand, you will never know if its on her own merit or because you are making her. Instead you show them what you expect through your actions, and then give them enough rope to hang themselves. When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.

The women worth their salt will act right without you forcing them too. If you have to beg your gf to not act like a ho, that bitch aint your gf... she is everybodies.

Also not allowing your gf to enjoy her life because of your own insecurities is reprehensible. Even if she listens, she will resent you, and rightfully so. Just as another poster said you should find a woman who likes YOU and doesn't try to change you, you should find a woman who you don't have to change.

There are ways to manipulate certain behaviours from a woman, but should never be used to change a hoe into a housewife, and I will cover in a later post.
    this is fantastic advice and is something that comes to most men with age. the younger brahs around here really need to let this sink in.

turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep doing what you're doing, this is how the game is played. you should also be talking to other women until a commitment is made. after all, what are you going t do fi she decides the other dude is the one for her.. .yo'll be left with nothing and starting over 100%.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Work on your body language. Head held high, chin up, take space, no quasimodo back, no slumped posture. Move slowly and regally. Like a king holding court

Keep eye contact. Don't be afraid of silences. That's where sexual tension builds.

AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's actually good advice, OP.

HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HammerDance45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HayZues and turbodiesel, thanks guys. ironically the other guy is in the same class as us lol and it may just be my insecurity but I feel like if it were a competition between the two of us id be getting my ass kicked. she texted me last night and said I was really cute and chit but he flirts with her hard in class and shes receptive to it. I don't even know if she is really talking to him.

anyways, subbed. this thread has a chance to be very helpful.
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can this be expanded to also include how to read signs that a girl/woman is interested? I ve been given hints in the past year or believe i have but have never made a move.

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What makes you think your smile doesn't look good? Even if you got jacked up teeth, you can smile without showing them... The point remains, the sullen scowl doesn't look inviting.

as for getting out of your own head, that is a difficult question for me to answer. I am not a psychiatrist, and def seems like something you should talk to a professional about.

as for you job, to most women, POTENTIAL > current accomplishments. As long as you have a plan and are working towards it, women will notice.

sure you can still pursue women, sex is fun. Meeting women is fun. My point is you need to invest more time and energy into building yourself, and by doing so, you will draw more women to you.

I would just ignore him until you two reach the point of exclusivity.

Also if you guys are sleeping together, you have the right to be safe and healthy with your body. No harm in asking if she is fuking anybody else. Just do it in a non judgemental/butt hurt way.

Def don't talk down about the guy... he most certainly is talking **** about you. By taking the high road, you stand out as the more confident/secure ands sexy option.
    basically, I want to be able to pursue women, be pro-active and at the same time avoid being desperate

Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chloeworksitout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty nice I think those are great points.

HayZues and turbodiesel, thanks guys. ironically the other guy is in the same class as us lol and it may just be my insecurity but I feel like if it were a competition between the two of us id be getting my ass kicked. she texted me last night and said I was really cute and chit but he flirts with her hard in class and shes receptive to it. I don't even know if she is really talking to him.

anyways, subbed. this thread has a chance to be very helpful.
    The thing to remember, is that there's nothing you can really do aside from being the best version of yourself you can be. Don't fake anything, don't pretend to be anything you're not. If she chooses the other guy, it's her choice. Just make sure you have other options that you can immediately move on to if that's what happens.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5

Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smudge93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Be water" - Bruce Lee
    *Misc Muay Thai crew*

Originally Posted by turbodiesel_kai View Post
    The thing to remember, is that there's nothing you can really do aside from being the best version of yourself you can be. Don't fake anything, don't pretend to be anything you're not. If she chooses the other guy, it's her choice. Just make sure you have other options that you can immediately move on to if that's what happens.
    thanks. she is the only girl im talking to right now so I need to get on that.
    Pitt Panthers
    Pacer Nation

captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for feels and advice.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KaijuHunter View Post
    basically, I want to be able to pursue women

You can't accomplish this if you're afraid of them though. Get over the fear. Women are people just like everyone else.

I read a tip somewhere, not sure if it was on this forum or whatnot - but, talk to everyone to get over your anxiety of it. Guy or Girl. Learn the ropes of successful conversation first and overcome the fear of talking to people you do not know. I look at it like this, a stranger is just a friend that you don't know yet. Simple as that.

Also, subb'd. I know HZC gives it straight.
    *US Navy Vet*

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jamestown trolls this forum a lot but also has had provided a lot of valuable advice. one piece i can remember that stands out is to talk to girls as if you have already slept with them. people naturally become more comfortable around another after they've had sex, and this might make it easier for some guys to loosen up around girls they're attracted to but also might be a little intimidated by.
    Shadows and dust

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    You can't accomplish this if you're afraid of them though. Get over the fear. Women are people just like everyone else.

I read a tip somewhere, not sure if it was on this forum or whatnot - but, talk to everyone to get over your anxiety of it. Guy or Girl. Learn the ropes of successful conversation first and overcome the fear of talking to people you do not know. I look at it like this, a stranger is just a friend that you don't know yet. Simple as that.

Also, subb'd. I know HZC gives it straight.
    well I want to be able to do it without appearing desperate, like how to be pro-active, assertive in the pursuit of a girlfriend and at the same time not be trying too hard, not being desperate, I don't know how to not be desperate