Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can be nice to her, without being a "nice" guy.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    For my 10k post, I wanted to make a semi srs, hopefully helpful thread.

Pls feel free to add, but no more than 3 at a time. Hell, maybe this could be a sticky one day.

Also if you have a specific question(NO FA BS), feel free to ask. I will try and give honest and helpful advice.

1. Be liquid. You can not be so rigid in your approach. Not all women are the same, So do not approach them all as if they are. If you pay attention, you can pick up on what a woman is TRULY looking for. Once you know the container, it is easy to take the shape. Almost certainly the shape she says she is looking for(nice guy), isn't the one that will actually make her get wet.

2. Build Yourself/Find Success - If you spend more time chasing women than you do chasing success, you will end up with neither. A man paying more attention to his personal passions than pussy will always stand out. There are a lot of ways to build yourself. Its done in the gym, the kitchen, the class room, at work. ect ect. Be exceptional. If you don't want to be an above average man, then don't expect to attract above average women.

3. Smile - This seems so simple, but so many people ignore the power of a smile. Smiling people look happy. Happy people look fun. Nobody wants to be around downer people. Misery loves company, company doesn't love misery. Let go of the resentment from the last bitch who ripped your heart out or rejected you. Approach the next one with a big engaging smile. Wtf do you really have to be so mad about? As long as this world still spinning and youre STILL BREATHING, http://www.amazon.com/Still-Breathin.../dp/061589545X) then you have nothing but opportunity ahead of you. Anger in this world is poison, while a smile can be your gravity, pulling others towards you.
    Signs to look for to figure out what a girl is looking for?? Also doesn't smiling all the time just make you look stupid? I actually got told at my old job that when i approached girls I was acting too happy and should tone down on the excitement...my mind is full of ****
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    man this is beta

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    some solid advice being offered itt. Reps on spread.

Fuk them til they love you.

The power of good dick should never be underestimated. Nothing expands the margin for error like making her cum. I'm not entirely sure if the whole oxycontin/brain chemical myth about orgasms is true, but I know a woman will forgive a lot of flaws if you are rocking her world.

Good sex is not in a single move. You aren't just going to find some magic rhythm that blows her mind. It isn't even about duration. Good sex is almost entirely about passion. It is capatilizing on a moment. Its is being aggressive to make that moment happen. Don't be afaid to give into primal urges. There is a reason we all want to grab her throat during sex. There is a reason ALL women enjoy being manhandled. Its in our dna. Watch two wild animals smash. It isn't slow and romantic. The alpha wolph grabs his mate by the neck with his jaws, and takes what's his.

There is a time for sensitive love making as well. A man should be diverse.
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 10-18-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Embrace awkward silences. More is said about attraction by saying nothing at all — while she's rambling on about her new dog, stare at her lips, then back at her eyes. When she gives you the look of realisation, give a smile with attitude, if she returns the smile you go like a rat up a drainpipe.

seempol brah

Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xilon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed for good advice

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KaijuHunter View Post
    well I want to be able to do it without appearing desperate, like how to be pro-active, assertive in the pursuit of a girlfriend and at the same time not be trying too hard, not being desperate, I don't know how to not be desperate
    Just understand the difference between knowing what you want and going after it, versus being desperate. know where to draw the line by realizing that at some point, the female has to reciprocate interest. If she doesn't but you still keep trying, that's being desperate.
    I suppose it's a fine line and you have to know when she's simply busy, or distracted or wahtever, vs. not interested.

If she's not interested, be ok with it. Be ready to move on, that's what keeps you from being desperate.
    Also understnad that some of this is up to the woman. i'ts not all up to you. you can't control what other people feel unless there's some kind of negativity involved.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as for you job, to most women, POTENTIAL > current accomplishments. As long as you have a plan and are working towards it, women will notice.
    very true, I've noticed it myself personally. also explains why you'll see some broke dude in some ****ty band with a hot-ass, awesome gf. even though he's broke, he's got huge aspirations of making it big. even if they're unrealistic or downright delusional, those aspirations attract girls.

good advice hzc, I've learned a lot from you over the years.
    You have glorious wings.

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    PMd
    pls stay safe

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    very true, I've noticed it myself personally. also explains why you'll see some broke dude in some ****ty band with a hot-ass, awesome gf. even though he's broke, he's got huge aspirations of making it big. even if they're unrealistic or downright delusional, those aspirations attract girls.

good advice hzc, I've learned a lot from you over the years.
    I have learned a lot from all you guys as well.

They ALWAYS come back.

I don't care how bad the break up was or how much time has passed. Your ex gf will come back, and you can hit it again. How long it takes usually depends on how quick you get over her. The sooner you get over her, the sooner she will come back. Now if you have any pimp in your blood, you can always go back for easy pussy from your ex and not catch feelings. If you catch feelings every time you and your ex gf pillow talk for a couple hrs after not speaking for 3 whole months, then you are doing it wrong. Don't go backwards in this life.

More than just your Exes though. That girl you were talking to that went cold on you. She will come back too. As soon as the guy who grabbed her attention in your absence doesn't work out, She will be coming right back to you. This is why you don't ever act all butt hurt. It makes you unattractive. The fact that you got upset lets her know she could of had you. Now she doesn't want you. Don't act salty when you don't hit it the first time. You will have another chance. They ALWAYS come back.

If you have smashed them once, it will always be easier to smash them again forever. 1 week later to 10 years later. Most women hate adding to their "number." They still like getting ****ed though. This makes exes/previous flings very viable choices in a drought. Yes women have droughts too.

Originally Posted by WakeNBake View Post
    PMd
    Id really prefer any questions to be asked here.

606 G0D.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

They ALWAYS come back.

I don't care how bad the break up was or how much time has passed. Your ex gf will come back, and you can hit it again. How long it takes usually depends on how quick you get over her. The sooner you get over her, the sooner she will come back. Now if you have any pimp in your blood, you can always go back for easy pussy from your ex and not catch feelings. If you catch feelings every time you and your ex gf pillow talk for a couple hrs after not speaking for 3 whole months, then you are doing it wrong. Don't go backwards in this life.

More than just your Exes though. That girl you were talking to that went cold on you. She will come back too. As soon as the guy who grabbed her attention in your absence doesn't work out, She will be coming right back to you. This is why you don't ever act all butt hurt. It makes you unattractive. The fact that you got upset lets her know she could of had you. Now she doesn't want you. Don't act salty when you don't hit it the first time. You will have another chance. They ALWAYS come back.

If you have smashed them once, it will always be easier to smash them again forever. 1 week later to 10 years later. Most women hate adding to their "number." They still like getting ****ed though. This makes exes/previous flings very viable choices in a drought. Yes women have droughts too.

Id really prefer any questions to be asked here.
    theres no way this is true. i will bump this thread in 10 years from now if my ex contacts me but that **** aint happenin any time soon. and i beat that **** up like there was no tomorrow

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best poster on the RH. Solid advice brah hope alls going well
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    theres no way this is true. i will bump this thread in 10 years from now if my ex contacts me but that **** aint happenin any time soon. and i beat that **** up like there was no tomorrow
    It is absolutely true. She isn't coming back until you are moved on though. Stop sending her sappy texts begging for her back.

606 G0D.

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is absolutely true. She isn't coming back until you are moved on though. Stop sending her sappy texts begging for her back.
    lol well i did stop, havent spoken to her in months. perhaps you are right though, only time will tell. this one was a bad apple though and i really dont think she gives a **** about me. i think i am 90 percent moved on but i dont see what that has to do with someone who never wants to talk to me again hahah

lol well i did stop, havent spoken to her in months. perhaps you are right though, only time will tell. this one was a bad apple though and i really dont think she gives a **** about me. i think i am 90 percent moved on but i dont see what that has to do with someone who never wants to talk to me again hahah

bro try letting go of what you think you know, and learning from somebody with more experience.

THEY ALL COME BACK.

they come back when you no longer need/want/care if they do. You have not reached any of those, so STFU and learn something.

606 G0D.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Same if I can remember I will bump in eight years or so lolz..brb haven't seen ex in two years & now she is preggo.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THEY ALL COME BACK.

they come back when you no longer need/want/care if they do
    ^This x1000

You can even tell what's going on in their life by how they get back in touch:

- 'still ignoring me?'
    This means: 'I just got dumped or rejected and am questioning my worth'

- Heyy/Sup?/How are you?? (etc)
    This means: I'm seeing a guy who just can't beat it up like you could. Pls halp.

bro try letting go of what you think you know, and learning from somebody with more experience
    That^

Any lonley phaggots reading this thread need to let go of their ego and open their minds. OP knows what he's talking about - make the most of it.
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 10-19-2013 at 06:55 PM.

bro try letting go of what you think you know, and learning from somebody with more experience.

THEY ALL COME BACK.

they come back when you no longer need/want/care if they do. You have not reached any of those, so STFU and learn something.
    they dont bro. that is such a gross over-generalization its funny. once its done its done.. if by come back you are referring to them contacting to no end then sure, but no. they do not all come back.

you're saying that if i all of a sudden stop caring about what she does its going to trigger something in her head that makes her come back. no. that is not what is going to happen. my lack of caring/wanting has nothing to do with HER decision to never speak to me again. my being over her or not is COMPLETELY inconsequential.

and whatdo you mean by come back? send you a sappy email? say they all of a sudden want the d?

idk this girl made it pretty clear she had no intent of contacting me again because i remind her of what a **** person she is. but yea.. dont like generalize all situations because there all plenty of ones where exes cut you off and completely forget about you

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    doesnt matter when ugly as fuark

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    ^This x1000

You can even tell what's going on in their life by how they get back in touch:

- 'still ignoring me?'
    This means: 'I just got dumped or rejected and am questioning my worth'

- Heyy/Sup?/How are you?? (etc)
    This means: I'm seeing a guy who is less fun and just can't beat it up like you could. Pls halp.

That^

Any lonley phaggots reading this thread need to let go of their ego and open their minds. OP knows what he's talking about - make the most of it.
    what are we talking about here? years down the line? a possible check up message to see if youre still alive? does that designate "coming back"? honestly, id love to believe it but i just know in my head that it is not going to happen in my situation, and every situation is different. you cant just say "they all come back"... because i have seen the opposite happen.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what are we talking about here? years down the line? a possible check up message to see if youre still alive? does that designate "coming back"? honestly, id love to believe it but i just know in my head that it is not going to happen in my situation, and every situation is different. you cant just say "they all come back"... because i have seen the opposite happen.
    I can literally smell the desperation and betaness through my fukking screen bro, looks like some girl had you sprung.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

They ALWAYS come back.

100% agree. Once that new sucker doesn't work out she will come crawling back.

Women have draughts but its out of choice. Men would never have a drought out of choice.

The opposite happens because you are a chump with no game. If you're texting her "are you still alive" when she is screwing the new dude she is going to lose respect for you. Sheesh.

100% agree. You are one of the few true pimps on this board.

Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    I can literally smell the desperation and betaness through my fukking screen bro, looks like some girl had you sprung.
    lol, disagree with someone with more rep than you and everyone jumps all over you

HUrrr durr they always come back bro! yeah ok man. lets just completely generalize every break up situation out there.

lets try and look at this objectively for a second ok? i know that might be hard for you to do.

sometimes, when a girl breaks up with you, they never want to have anything to do with you ever again. accepting that does not make me beta. did it upset me? sure, i loved her. does that make me beta to have loved someone who didnt reciprocate it? no. am i going to hold my breath because some guy on a body building message board told me that all exes come back? hell no. just because someone has a lot of rep on a message board doesnt make all of their hypotheses correct on dating situations man. this girl is not coming back. regardless of what hayzeus christi says..

also why are you guys implying that ive been trying to get her back for months? i cut off contact with her almost a half a year ago

they dont bro. that is such a gross over-generalization its funny. once its done its done.. if by come back you are referring to them contacting to no end then sure, but no. they do not all come back.

you're saying that if i all of a sudden stop caring about what she does its going to trigger something in her head that makes her come back. no. that is not what is going to happen. my lack of caring/wanting has nothing to do with HER decision to never speak to me again. my being over her or not is COMPLETELY inconsequential.

and whatdo you mean by come back? send you a sappy email? say they all of a sudden want the d?

idk this girl made it pretty clear she had no intent of contacting me again because i remind her of what a **** person she is. but yea.. dont like generalize all situations because there all plenty of ones where exes cut you off and completely forget about you
    ok, ill admit speaking in absolutes is a mistake, but your situation is more about you lessening and lessing your value, than it is what I said being wrong.

you aren't grasping the point. Instead of getting better as a man every day and getting over her, you are wallowing in your own misery and making yourself completely undesirable.

Maybe your ex wont come back. That just shows how wack you are, because THEY ALL COME BACK.

You would sell your kidneys to have her back right now, yet somehow feel you know what would happen if you didn't still want her?

606 G0D.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl

It goes like this:

- they find you attractive in the beginning
    - you break up or get worn down by the relationship.
    - You feel bad. This is unattractive
    - You eventually move on and rebuild
    - you are now as, if not more, attractive than you were at the beginning
    - you have enough things in your new life so you no longer care about ex

- ex sees you. Attraction is multiplied by memories and the fact you already slept together.

- ???

n.b. all this assumes that you never acted like a full-blown weeping vagina during the process. Think crying and buying her stuff.

Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, disagree with someone with more rep than you and everyone jumps all over you

HUrrr durr they always come back bro! yeah ok man. lets just completely generalize every break up situation out there.

lets try and look at this objectively for a second ok? i know that might be hard for you to do.

sometimes, when a girl breaks up with you, they never want to have anything to do with you ever again. accepting that does not make me beta. did it upset me? sure, i loved her. does that make me beta to have loved someone who didnt reciprocate it? no. am i going to hold my breath because some guy on a body building message board told me that all exes come back? hell no. just because someone has a lot of rep on a message board doesnt make all of their hypotheses correct on dating situations man. this girl is not coming back. regardless of what hayzeus christi says..

also why are you guys implying that ive been trying to get her back for months? i cut off contact with her almost a half a year ago
    They come back if you have game and handle your business like a mack.

No it isn't beta to have loved her, but it is pretty pathetic to let yourself fall in love with somebody that didn't reciprocate you to begin with.

If you show indifference she will get curious and wonder "why isn't he fighting for me". But you already admitted to sending "are you alive" text messages whilst her new boyfriend is busting nuts deep within her womb. Thus losing her respect.

rofl

It goes like this:

- ex sees you. Attraction is multiplied by memories and the fact you already slept together.

- ???

n.b. all this assumes that you never acted like a full-blown weeping vagina during the process. Think crying and buying her stuff.
    bro do you know what the word always means?

>implying you always see them at a later time

are you simple?

don't you get it?? You aren't holding your fuking breathe man... YOU DONT CARE.

My advice and knowledge is for those men who want to better themselves everyday. If you are just sitting there wallowing like a little phaggot, then you are right... she prob wont come back. Do you know what transpires for one to reach the point that they don't give a fuk about their ex leaving them anymore?? They grow to the point that they are way out of that bitch league.

you are moving backwards. You don't have to agree with me man. Live on....

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by Dent1 View Post

No it isn't beta to have loved her, but it is pretty pathetic to let yourself fall in love with somebody that didn't reciprocate you to begin with.

If you show indifference she will get curious and wonder "why isn't he fighting for me". But you already admitted to sending "are you alive" text messages whilst her new boyfriend is busting nuts deep within her womb.
    no i didnt send are you alive texts. i was just using that as an example of a situation where they decide to talk to you again

arguing on the internet is fun

rofl

It goes like this:

- ???

Originally Posted by Dent1 View Post

If you show indifference she will get curious and wonder "why isn't he fighting for me". But you already admitted to sending "are you alive" text messages whilst her new boyfriend is busting nuts deep within her womb. Thus losing her respect.

These. Couldn't have said it better myself.

606 G0D.