Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Vocalist needs to breathe from his diaphragm, no power, auto tuned to hell, monotone. Guitar work was good though. Chorus was repeated way to much, WAY to much man. Basically the vocalist is the weakest link, pretty monotone and generic, I guess it sorta fits for the style, but would sound weak as hell live.
    I've enticed sin and sinned on this forum with lewd posts. I've turned from my sin and embraced Christ Jesus who died on the cross for my sin. I apologize to anyone that I've offended or harmed through my sinful posts, please pm me if I did so that I can give a personal apology. Jesus died for us sinners and by faith in Him and his work on the cross we are saved, by grace. Amazing grace.

How to know God
    http://reallifewithjackhibbs.org/know-god/

PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hate this kind of music but repped op for a good attitude, keep hustling cuz

GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GerbilFarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job man repped post more!
    Pronouns: Bro/Brah

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    Vocalist needs to breathe from his diaphragm, no power, auto tuned to hell, monotone. Guitar work was good though. Chorus was repeated way to much, WAY to much man. Basically the vocalist is the weakest link, pretty monotone and generic, I guess it sorta fits for the style, but would sound weak as hell live.
    It was what I was going for with this song. That's how the older school punk rock tends to be. Also didn't help that the guy recording auto tuned it so much it took away from the edge it had. So I definitely agree with that. My newer stuff has a lot more kick to it so be on the look out I will post it here when it is done. And yeah it did repeat quite a bit too but that's just something I will have to learn from!

jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500) jackweaver is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PLZGO View Post
    hate this kind of music but repped op for a good attitude, keep hustling cuz
    Thanks breh! and will do! We're all gonna make it

Originally Posted by GerbilFarmer View Post
    Good job man repped post more!
    Shizzz dude I wish I had more! I will soon though!!!

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this really you OPie? if so, would rep irl

Mirin hard brah

*first music I fell in love with was punk crew*

Originally Posted by Cheeky******* View Post
    this really you OPie? if so, would rep irl

Mirin hard brah

*first music I fell in love with was punk crew*
    It's really me breh! I'm glad you dig it!

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better than I expected. If I was 16 again, there is a 100% chance it would be on my third generation iPod.

Originally Posted by folly412 View Post
    Better than I expected. If I was 16 again, there is a 100% chance it would be on my third generation iPod.

Throw it on whatever you have now bro! Free downloadz for errbody!

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackweaver View Post
    It was what I was going for with this song. That's how the older school punk rock tends to be. Also didn't help that the guy recording auto tuned it so much it took away from the edge it had. So I definitely agree with that. My newer stuff has a lot more kick to it so be on the look out I will post it here when it is done. And yeah it did repeat quite a bit too but that's just something I will have to learn from!
    Lol that's not the punk rock I remember from back in the day, unless you talking mid 2000s pop punk with what I like to call post pop punk of the 90s. Anyway, keep writing music, and put a band together, writing songs with other guys will really give a song more edge with different influences. I used to play punk bass and sing in a few semi successful bands, I was playing bass solos like matt freeman back then haha fun times. Did you record the guitars with software or with miced amps?
    I've enticed sin and sinned on this forum with lewd posts. I've turned from my sin and embraced Christ Jesus who died on the cross for my sin. I apologize to anyone that I've offended or harmed through my sinful posts, please pm me if I did so that I can give a personal apology. Jesus died for us sinners and by faith in Him and his work on the cross we are saved, by grace. Amazing grace.

How to know God

toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VikVaughn View Post
    back in my day pop and punk were 2 separate genres
    In the 90's real rock was called Grunge

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brought back my memories of the skate park listening to Good Charlotte , NOFX, MxPx, New Found Glory, Less than Jake... The list goes on and on and on! Feels all up in dis bish!

I dig it and you got a good voice for it but it could use a littler more fluctuation from emotions, I just got a single feeling of apathy through the entire listen. Still though, not putting you down you got way more singing talent than me.

Lol that's not the punk rock I remember from back in the day, unless you talking mid 2000s pop punk with what I like to call post pop punk of the 90s. Anyway, keep writing music, and put a band together, writing songs with other guys will really give a song more edge with different influences. I used to play punk bass and sing in a few semi successful bands, I was playing bass solos like matt freeman back then haha fun times. Did you record the guitars with software or with miced amps?
    Most likely mid 2000s pop punk haha. And yeah dude I am going to keep at it and give it my all. I appreciate all your input it'll help me out a lot. And they were recorded with software I wish we could have used miced amps.

Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    Brought back my memories of the skate park listening to Good Charlotte , NOFX, MxPx, New Found Glory, Less than Jake... The list goes on and on and on! Feels all up in dis bish!

I dig it and you got a good voice for it but it could use a littler more fluctuation from emotions, I just got a single feeling of apathy through the entire listen. Still though, not putting you down you got way more singing talent than me.
    Thanks dude I appreciate it! And oh no worries man I am by no means a great singer I still have a lot of work ahead of me. If I could go and re record it I would love to since the guy I was working on it with was rushing me and I only did one take pretty much and he auto tuned it to hell which took out a lot of the minor things I was doing with my voice so it is like flattened out now. Still though, I will re record it for an EP and take all of that into account and get it done better! Thanks for the listen dude!

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually OP, have you heard of the band Allister? Reminds me a ton of them.

Most likely mid 2000s pop punk haha. And yeah dude I am going to keep at it and give it my all. I appreciate all your input it'll help me out a lot. And they were recorded with software I wish we could have used miced amps.
    Guitars sound good for software man. yeah go get a band together, you got talent, its just tough to write full out songs by yourself without getting repetitive. Best of luck. You got good potential on vocals, good tone, but a few vocal lessons would do you some good with projecting more, getting more ummphh in your tone. I do vocal coaching on the side so I'm naturally a bit pickier. However If you did the guitar and the vocals all yourself im impressed, I thought the vocalist was a separate guy so sorry if I came off bluntly with my original comment. Just constructive criticism. Keep at it.

How to know God

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Srs post the updated version whenever that happens.

Actually OP, have you heard of the band Allister? Reminds me a ton of them.
    I haven't I will have to give them a listen though! Are they an older band?

I haven't I will have to give them a listen though! Are they an older band?
    Five albums between 1999-2012. Best and most well-known album is called Last Stop Suburbia, released in 2002.

Guitars sound good for software man. yeah go get a band together, you got talent, its just tough to write full out songs by yourself without getting repetitive. Best of luck. You got good potential on vocals, good tone, but a few vocal lessons would do you some good with projecting more, getting more ummphh in your tone. I do vocal coaching on the side so I'm naturally a bit pickier. However If you did the guitar and the vocals all yourself im impressed, I thought the vocalist was a separate guy so sorry if I came off bluntly with my original comment. Just constructive criticism. Keep at it.
    Yeah I was surprised at how good they came out myself! I want to get a band together, just everyone I have met are really flaky and don't care enough to keep it going. And yeah I have taken like 2 lessons and am definitely going to go back for more. I did the guitar and vox myself as well as bass. I would've played the drums too but he could only program at the time since he didn't have his drum mics with him. And no worries dude it is good to hear what I should improve on from someone who knows what he is talking about. I will definitely keep at it!

Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    Srs post the updated version whenever that happens.
    Trust me man I will!

Five albums between 1999-2012. Best and most well-known album is called Last Stop Suburbia, released in 2002.
    Listening right now I dig it! I love this kind of music

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    green day and blink182 are similar.... fallout boy and smash mouth are completely different

Originally Posted by Market_Pantry View Post
    green day and blink182 are similar.... fallout boy and smash mouth are completely different
    Yeah but I really didn't know what else to put and I dig all those bands haha

Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffinbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is really really good OP. Would put on ipod/10 when it comes out.

Yeah I was surprised at how good they came out myself! I want to get a band together, just everyone I have met are really flaky and don't care enough to keep it going. And yeah I have taken like 2 lessons and am definitely going to go back for more. I did the guitar and vox myself as well as bass. I would've played the drums too but he could only program at the time since he didn't have his drum mics with him. And no worries dude it is good to hear what I should improve on from someone who knows what he is talking about. I will definitely keep at it!
    Dude I so know what you mean about people being flaky about getting together for a band. Only a select few have the passion for music to really go out there and get it. You might wanna try posting an ad on craigslist for getting a band together, put up your song too, you might get some really good serious musicians who feel your music has great potential. Lots of connections can be made, and that's how you get your music out there. Anyway, I dig your attitude, give me a PM or something when you release more stuff, would love to hear. Later brah.

How to know God

Originally Posted by Tiffinbrah View Post
    This is really really good OP. Would put on ipod/10 when it comes out.
    It's up for free download now! Go for it! off the soundcloud

Dude I so know what you mean about people being flaky about getting together for a band. Only a select few have the passion for music to really go out there and get it. You might wanna try posting an ad on craigslist for getting a band together, put up your song too, you might get some really good serious musicians who feel your music has great potential. Lots of connections can be made, and that's how you get your music out there. Anyway, I dig your attitude, give me a PM or something when you release more stuff, would love to hear. Later brah.
    Aww man I have run the craigslist route for 2 years haha and I still have been looking. Never find anyone which is why I decided to just go at it solo. And I definitely will dude I will take down your username now so I can shoot some stuff your way when it is out! Later man!

bizzidy bizzump!