SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperTune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Getting upper abs with rib flare?

I have mild Pectus Excavatum but my chest looks fine as I've worked on it a lot. however, my upper stomach extends beyond my chest because of rib flare from it. Is there any way for me to get a six pack with my ribs messing my stomach up? I'm currently at 15% bf trying to drop down to 10-11ish so I hope they will show through with a low enough bf. What exercises could I do to alter the shape of my stomach?
    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100) DominusAb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuperTune View Post
    I have mild Pectus Excavatum but my chest looks fine as I've worked on it a lot. however, my upper stomach extends beyond my chest because of rib flare from it. Is there any way for me to get a six pack with my ribs messing my stomach up? I'm currently at 15% bf trying to drop down to 10-11ish so I hope they will show through with a low enough bf. What exercises could I do to alter the shape of my stomach?
    This seems to be the million dollar question no one can answer. The pics I see from Google says no. The flared ribs can disguise as upper abs but when you lie flat on your stomach, it would still show.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrouchyUSMC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuperTune View Post
    There is no guarantee this will work, but considering your circumstances and if your doctor has no issues with it, this might be worth a try. There are *some* people who have felt that breathing pullovers have helped rectify their rib issues due to PE by thickening the intercostal muscles.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/pu...rsial-exercise

ClaudeSpeed22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaudeSpeed22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    There is no guarantee this will work, but considering your circumstances and if your doctor has no issues with it, this might be worth a try. There are *some* people who have felt that breathing pullovers have helped rectify their rib issues due to PE by thickening the intercostal muscles.
    Wow, thank you. I got the same problem and didn´t know any excercise.

andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100) andy0w is not very well liked. (-100)
    Didn't know that rib flare was that common. Until this year I didn't even know a name for the protruding ribs. Hated them all my life.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm not sure it is that common. These kinds of things seem to show up in guys that are skinny and underdeveloped and are completely forgotten about when they gain some muscle all over their body.

I guess if someone could find a picture of someone with a developed physique - and rib flare, that would mean it's really a thing.