ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements Question. Intake related

Hi,

I been doing some research on supplements that I thought they might help me out to reach my goals.

I am 6"6', BF: 25%, Weight: 170 lbs

Goals: burn fat, then do a clean bulk. Manly I want to lose fat while gaining muscle I understand is one at the time so currently I am focusing in Fat Loss, and trying not to lose a lot of muscle.

I bought the following supplements:

ON CLA SoftGels and I take 6 per day.

But also bought:

Muscle Phram shred matrix, all max cretine monohydrate, MP fish oil and sciVation Xtend

My questions are:

Can I use them all in my daily nutrition like how many dosis and what times, etc?
    If yes, how would I use them ( recommendations)?
    If no, What do recommend I can do to use them all but in different periods to achieve my goals?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ditch the CLA.

As for dosing

Shred Matrix: Just follow the instructions on the bottle.
    Allmax Creatine: 5g a day, any time of the day, with any kind of liquid and make sure you drink a gallon of water a day.
    Muscle Pharm Fish Oil: 4-5 caps a day and spread them out taken with your meals.
    Xtend: Sip on it while working out.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricardob15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Ditch the CLA.

As for dosing

Allmax Creatine: 5g a day, any time of the day, with any kind of liquid and make sure you drink a gallon of water a day.
    Muscle Pharm Fish Oil: 4-5 caps a day and spread them out taken with your meals.
    Why ditch cla's I have notice some changea taking them I believe?. Only 5 g of creatine really? Why so lil ... or that is to much? And by 4-5 fish oils you mean aprox 1 per meal ( I do 5-6 meals).

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ricardob15 View Post
    Why ditch cla's I have notice some changea taking them I believe?. Only 5 g of creatine really? Why so lil ... or that is to much? And by 4-5 fish oils you mean aprox 1 per meal ( I do 5-6 meals).
    If you believe it is working for you then feel free to continue taking them. Also 5g is a lot already, if you been taking creatine for over a month you can even drop it down to 3g a day instead as you are probably already saturated. Also yes take 1 with each meal if you do 5-6 meals a day.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think CLA is a waste of money personally but it's really up to you. It depends on what you want to do. Yes creatine should be taken at 5 gs per day and that is standard and also recommended.

If you believe it is working for you then feel free to continue taking them. Also 5g is a lot already, if you been taking creatine for over a month you can even drop it down to 3g a day instead as you are probably already saturated. Also yes take 1 with each meal if you do 5-6 meals a day.
    Alright!

Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    I think CLA is a waste of money personally but it's really up to you. It depends on what you want to do. Yes creatine should be taken at 5 gs per day and that is standard and also recommended.
    Got it, I didnt know that about creatine.

You also agree with dosis like Ragin said?

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have your diet down?? Hitting your protein intake for the day? 0.8g-1g protein per LBM. Since you have the CLA use it up, but I recommend switching to Oximega Fishoil&Orange Triad. Creatine stick with 5g/daily

We currently have 10% off our Powders & Bars..check out BioX Power Whey Complex great profile and amazing taste/mixability and NO FILLERS (TAURINE/GLYCINE) to spike protein content, each 5lb container gives you ~66 servings!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

I have been told that ON CLA's and shreded matrix cant be combine that i might get like a heart attack or even die is that true?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been told that ON CLA's and shreded matrix cant be combine that i might get like a heart attack or even die is that true?
    umm no
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Not true, CLA is not a stimulant.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Not true, CLA is not a stimulant.
    Glad to hear that.. also lots of non gym goer are making fun of me cuz of the supplemnt s I fully understand is bad to rely on them and also they can be bad at long term but for how much time can i use the ones listed and then take a brak and then come back if i need them what is the normal thing or right thing to do so i wont be damaging my liver! since is what everyone tells me oh no your liver is dead with all that

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only thing i'd change, would be to increase the fish oil dosage.

Ditch the CLA.

As for dosing

Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

Originally Posted by mimo View Post
    The only thing i'd change, would be to increase the fish oil dosage.
    Ok.

I have a question shred matrix says to take 3 caps at breakfast and lunch 45 min before. My question is, today was the first day trying them and i feel full! I was going to eat 4 oz of turkey and broccoli and i was able just to eat the turkey, will this be OK or it will affect me? Should I change te time to take them maybe between meals if i start to feel hungry? just one dose? lower the dose? I barely was able to eat my breakfast also ( 100 strawberries, omelette ( 5 whites and low sodiuwm turkey), like 150g of greek yougurt.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok.

I have a question shred matrix says to take 3 caps at breakfast and lunch 45 min before. My question is, today was the first day trying them and i feel full! I was going to eat 4 oz of turkey and broccoli and i was able just to eat the turkey, will this be OK or it will affect me? Should I change te time to take them maybe between meals if i start to feel hungry? just one dose? lower the dose? I barely was able to eat my breakfast also ( 100 strawberries, omelette ( 5 whites and low sodiuwm turkey), like 150g of greek yougurt.
    you can lower the dose, you still need to hit your macronutrient goals
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    you can lower the dose, you still need to hit your macronutrient goals
    Actually I took only two pills 2 for breakfast and 2 for lunch since 9 am and its 4pm and im having trouble eating right now i feel hungry but is hard to actually eat is this normal? should I do 1 pill instead? is this anormal effect feeling kinda of hungry but not eating or not eating my whole plate? how can i reach my macros goal if i can barely eat lol! sorry for the dumb questions just want to be well informed