Vixxxen1x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry why the love for the weak?

I fail to understand why it is that the stronger I get, I lose more and more friends. Does this happen to anyone else? Yes I used to smoke...and drink...and eat ****ty food and yes if you offer said poisons to me I'm probably going to give you reasons why I don't do that anymore. Yes I will probably tell you what you can do to improve your health if you complain to me in every conversation we have that your sick or dying (also due to said poisons). But if someone else is crying about their failing health everyone and their grandmother is "praying for them". Can't a healthy and strong person get a break?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear Diary,

Why am I better than everyone else? Let me count the ways.

You're a novice with a new found love, and you are most likely coming across as condescending and elitist. Dial it back and you probably won't have a problem.

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because you replaced everything with exercise/diet and can't enjoy a cigar, a beer or a twinkie anymore.
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

Vixxxen1x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink understandable

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Dear Diary,

Why am I better than everyone else? Let me count the ways.

You're a novice with a new found love, and you are most likely coming across as condescending and elitist. Dial it back and you probably won't have a problem.
    Totally understand. Just pains me that others don't have to dial it back, as you say, when they are ear-raping me with complaints about things they can easily change in their life. It's not like I walk up to someone smoking whilst they are sucking on their inhaler for a breath and say "hey, stupid...quit smoking!" Not fair *kicks the ground*

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vixxxen1x View Post
    Totally understand. Just pains me that others don't have to dial it back, as you say, when they are ear-raping me with complaints about things they can easily change in their life. It's not like I walk up to someone smoking whilst they are sucking on their inhaler for a breath and say "hey, stupid...quit smoking!" Not fair *kicks the ground*
    See... this is where you lose people. People are not stupid because they smoke, or because they over eat, or because they are unhealthy. You may not call them stupid, but people will catch a vibe real quick. I did.

Let it go and worry about YOU. It's the only thing you can control.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably this:
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    It's like those people who become vegans...and then for 2-3 months you have to hear them rant about animal cruelty and the negative environmental effects of factory farming. It just gives them an opportunity to feel better than anyone else because they have nothing else going for them.

Yes I will probably tell you what you can do to improve your health if you complain to me in every conversation we have that your sick or dying
    My best advice to you would be that if you are around people who complain too much, you should probably find some new friends.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    This^^

*yawns*...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Vixxxen1x View Post
    Can't a healthy and strong person get a break?
    There's also the fact that people resent those who make sacrifices for their health, when they themselves are too lazy to make the same changes in their own life. When you leave the smokes and the drugs and the booze and the junk food and the couch behind, those still in that lifestyle are forced to realize that one of their friends is changing for the better, while they stay sick and unhealthy. And often they will speak out against you leaving them behind, so to speak, in order to influence you to give up this new and difficult lifestyle so that you will go back and be their peer and the old you they are familiar with again.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

I personally just don't mind being that self-righteous pretentious prick.

I deserve the criticism and sh*t I get at work for it, but take it in good stride.