Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    WhoAmIll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by customshopkv1 View Post
    I'll have 2 years clean from drugs on 12/30. One day at a time.
    Damn, now that's what I call an accomplishment! Be sure to treat yourself well come 12/30!

WhoAmIll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dumbiehead View Post
    I've been off speed, ghb, and benzos for about 10 days. I'm hoping to stay clean for a long long time
    I think you can do it, just stay away from bad company. Sounds simple, I know, but that's one of the most important steps. Keep it up!

socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is great, thanks so much for sharing.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Addiction is serious. But I am one of the teens who have been accused of being an addict by their parents for simply drinking a few times. My parents sent me to rehab, uprooting from my school and my life. I passed all my drug tests there but they kicked me out after 2 months of me being a dick to the group leaders. Then my parents sent me to wilderness rehabilitation in Utah for 2 months. Lost all kinds of gains there, 15 pounds in two months, probs half of that or more was muscle. It has been a year since then and my parents still threaten to send me back if I drink or smoke or something. So I have been sober all this time and fine with it, but I am representing the large majority of kids that rehabs make $$$ off of even if they aren't addicts. **** that money scamming business. You can't force someone to be sober, they have to want it and work for it. You can't force your children into rehabs, met a lot of kids that were in the same position as me. Rehabs good for some people but the adolescent groups are bull****.