Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274
Results 8,191 to 8,191 of 8191
    Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Not sure who may see this; maybe no one since the hundreds of posters with whom I once shared this journal along with my previous two maxxed-out journals has long-since been reduced to only a few current posters on this now-sad website. Everything here is pretty much irrelevant at this point, but I still felt compelled to close out my involvement here while I still had the chance.

First of all, thanks to the many who commented here concerning my contribution to this site over the years; your sentiments have not fallen on a deaf ear, nor will I ever forget any of you. My only goal for posting---and then moderating---on this site was always to try to help others find what I've found in bodybuilding and its associated lifestyle. Additionally, my goal was to help maintain a high level of integrity---overseeing of posting of correct and appropriate information and guidance---in the various training/nutrition-related forums.

I left this site 3 years ago after the ability to effectively moderate was taken away in an ill-conceived effort to maintain forum "traffic." As I predicted then, this resulted in entire subforums becoming blanketed by page after page of spam and off-topic nonsense posts, with no tools left to stop any of it. Most knowledgeable posters then left the forums in frustration rather than attempting to post amidst the BS. Additionally, pleas from both moderators as well as regular posters to fix broken forum functions have been ignored for years, compounding the problems. From time to time, I've logged in to see if there had been any positive change but always left again in disappointment.

BBdotcom was, at one time, the top source of training and nutrition information to be found anywhere on the internet. Out of over 300,000 forum-based websites, prior to around 2018, its traffic numbers ranked around 20th; last time I bothered to check, it was at about 8700th. I seriously wonder why site ownership hasn't long-since pulled the plug but suspect that might not be too far off, especially considering the two recent forum collapses.

To any of you still here who shared with me my three journals, thanks for contributing; we had a good run back then. I wish you all the best; perhaps we'll meet again at some place down the road.
    GOOD To Hear Your well Bill and yes totally agree with you on the site, the only reason I'm still here is it's a good record of my journey at least for now. Everyone I know here has gone foolish except 1 or 2 but even they are just spotty when it comes to journaling. Miss your effort your posts your passion be well Bill and may GOD keep you safe and healthy..
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]