Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raybuilder123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yay Autistic Koala's back!!! I missed destroying all ur arguments and claims in every thread.

Hope that girl advice I sent u helped.

ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ModalSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Whats up
    Just got back from the gym. You?
    Nujabes & DJ Okawari

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basic level? I went to school, and because of that i now get an extra 7 dollars an hour im a 2nd year electrician. In april im going back
    Didn't mean basic level , meant basic electrician nothing special

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomNotNatalie View Post
    Cliffs: WhiteKoala has $ Dollars.

I agree with what you said though. Doesn't stop dumb ****s like me making no progress for months though.... You don't need to track cals though. As long as you eat more if your scale isn't going up. (Or vice versa for a cut)
    See this is exactly what i mean. I mean it would be literally pointless for me to make videos when the guy literally just read what i said, and completely didn't understand any of it.

You must and i repeat u must track calories. U must. If ur not how do u know how many calories u are eating? hmm??? You dont

And notice his results.

He said he hasn't made any progress for months, and he isn't tracking calories. This is why he hasn't made any progress at all.

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back bruh.

It's been quiet as hell without you around.
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    I read electrician as ejackulation for some reason

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and what do u do for a living? Hmm...

Its funny alot of people do diss electricians. Believe me ur not the only one, so i don't blame u

In high school during our language class twice a year, we went into the library had to go and see a career councellor. She asked what we wanted to do for a career. We told her what we wanted to do, and she than told us what education we needed, where we could take classes, etc.

Well anyways i told her i wanted to be a dentist and she showed me what classes i needed, what grades, etc. I then told her my other option was an electricain, and she laughed and said i only needed grade 11.

about half the kids in my class went to college/university the other half went in the oilfield. Guess what?

Of the half that went to college, they are all completely broke and have another 3-4 years of school, and guess what, the jobs that they are doing when they come out will only be maybe 60,000 dollars. 80,000 dollars tops at the peak of their career.

Guess what. Of the other half kids, that everyone said wouldn't do anything in life, and were the supposedly "dumb kids"

Guess what?

All of them are making extremely good money in the oilfield. Extremely good money. This kid i talked to, he wasnt very smart. He is now making around 80,000 dollars, and in 2 years he will be making closer to 100,000 dollars. Thats pretty phucking good.

The smartest kid in our class, he had probaly 95-98 percent in every single course always did extremely well. He went into for a business degree HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

1 of my older buddies in high school has a business degree and he can't find any jobs at all. So what did he do? He went to work in the oilfield. hes now pumping wells and making like 25 bucks an hour. LOL, shows what university accomplishes. lol

As for electricians being basic and what not. I think u have a misconception of what oilfield electricians are. U do realize that out of 12 guys that go to our shop every day. 8 of them make more than a dentist would in a year. Thats pretty hilarious lol.. hahahahahahhaha

Honestly the oilpatch is just a gold mine. Literally a gold mine.

Originally Posted by makeitbrahs View Post
    Welcome back bruh.

It's been quiet as hell without you around.
    Ya i know bro. i been lurking on here a few times, and so much dik sucking was going on in here it was unreal lol. i won't say any names but lol. Dont worry i will make this section exciting again

Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Skilled labor is in huge demand right now. Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, and Electricians are very good careers. People tend to think bad stuff about them because it is hard work and more white collar sexy business jobs are "cooler" but in reality you could earn 100k+ a year doing this jobs after being in the career for a few years. Without having huge debt for college.

Originally Posted by Jeepbeep View Post
    Skilled labor is in huge demand right now. Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, and Electricians are very good careers. People tend to think bad stuff about them because it is hard work and more white collar sexy business jobs are "cooler" but in reality you could earn 100k+ a year doing this jobs after being in the career for a few years. Without having huge debt for college.
    This.

My dad contracts out his own truck. he makes 100,000 dollars a year just by using his own truck. That is it. Thats without his electrical wage. Thats just his truck alone. 100,000 dollars.

Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so liek...do you have friends outside of bb.forums? srs

xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) xPWN1t will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the much anticipated update brah.

Originally Posted by Jianxxx View Post
    so liek...do you have friends outside of bb.forums? srs
    I do ya. The question to u: Do u actually think that 1/4 squat in ur avi is doing ur legs any good? lol

Originally Posted by xPWN1t View Post
    Thanks for the much anticipated update brah.
    no problem bro

Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you ever hit 315?

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do ya. The question to u: Do u actually think that 1/4 squat in ur avi is doing ur legs any good? lol
    Insert black kid at basketball game gif here
    please bro not in the AM

heres my new weight room in my new house boys. Sooo much extra room. no damn stupid bed in the way lol. We still have 2 spare bedrooms. 1 spare bedroom will be a guest room, or a phuck room when our lady friends come over lol. And the other room i am putting a pool table in there and a heavy bag for boxing So much fun to box

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn it must be really awkward loading every single plate you own just to hit your 530 dl...................
    220/280/440

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and what do u do for a living? Hmm...

Its funny alot of people do diss electricians. Believe me ur not the only one, so i don't blame u

In high school during our language class twice a year, we went into the library had to go and see a career councellor. She asked what we wanted to do for a career. We told her what we wanted to do, and she than told us what education we needed, where we could take classes, etc.

Well anyways i told her i wanted to be a dentist and she showed me what classes i needed, what grades, etc. I then told her my other option was an electricain, and she laughed and said i only needed grade 11.

about half the kids in my class went to college/university the other half went in the oilfield. Guess what?

Of the half that went to college, they are all completely broke and have another 3-4 years of school, and guess what, the jobs that they are doing when they come out will only be maybe 60,000 dollars. 80,000 dollars tops at the peak of their career.

Guess what. Of the other half kids, that everyone said wouldn't do anything in life, and were the supposedly "dumb kids"

Guess what?

All of them are making extremely good money in the oilfield. Extremely good money. This kid i talked to, he wasnt very smart. He is now making around 80,000 dollars, and in 2 years he will be making closer to 100,000 dollars. Thats pretty phucking good.

The smartest kid in our class, he had probaly 95-98 percent in every single course always did extremely well. He went into for a business degree HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

1 of my older buddies in high school has a business degree and he can't find any jobs at all. So what did he do? He went to work in the oilfield. hes now pumping wells and making like 25 bucks an hour. LOL, shows what university accomplishes. lol

As for electricians being basic and what not. I think u have a misconception of what oilfield electricians are. U do realize that out of 12 guys that go to our shop every day. 8 of them make more than a dentist would in a year. Thats pretty hilarious lol.. hahahahahahhaha

Honestly the oilpatch is just a gold mine. Literally a gold mine.
    That's cute OP I'll be making $300k/year out if college with tons of room to go up. While you'll only get paid up to so much due to one day you won't be necessary as more and more electricians come and the work load goes down.

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HI wk

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hi welcome back

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's up meercat, sucks that your back
    "One major thing that stands in-between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish"

Current BW: 187lb
    Goal BW: 190-200lb

Three years in the making!
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench:95/320/(300 2sec pause)/340
    Squat:135/330/400(Leg Injury)
    DL:225/340/450
    Clean:70/185/225

Total:455/990/1190
    I return reps!

Instagram /////
    Jdwhite93

Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aestetiks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's cute OP I'll be making $300k/year out if college with tons of room to go up. While you'll only get paid up to so much due to one day you won't be necessary as more and more electricians come and the work load goes down.
    wtf you gonna be doing to make 300k out of college?

gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for pics
    Bench: 295
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 435

Originally Posted by Aestetiks View Post
    wtf you gonna be doing to make 300k out of college?
    Dads business will hire me. Also automatic 5 weeks vacation no matter the level in company.

And I already have lots of stock

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome I can finally neg your frauding ******* ass again.
    Misc med crew~~

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See this is exactly what i mean. I mean it would be literally pointless for me to make videos when the guy literally just read what i said, and completely didn't understand any of it.

You must and i repeat u must track calories. U must. If ur not how do u know how many calories u are eating? hmm??? You dont

And notice his results.

He said he hasn't made any progress for months, and he isn't tracking calories. This is why he hasn't made any progress at all.
    No, I didn't make progress because i wasn't trying to gain weight
    Weak Ass Lifts:
    Bench Press: 85kg (188) x 2
    Deadlift: 160kg (353) x 1
    ATG Squat: 116kg (256) x 1 (Heels on 10kg plates = awkward, terrible balance, pain and damage to the knees every time, constantly.)

Bone spurs in the ankle joint crew. Flexibility hours a day but still can't bend at my knees crew.

Who was moon shoes? Ask me and we can go on a journey together.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats pretty hilarious lol.. hahahahahahhaha

Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    damn it must be really awkward loading every single plate you own just to hit your 530 dl...................
    nah bro. i have 600lbs worth of olympic plates bro. U can see all the weights in the picture above bro. Most i have ever deadlifted was 560lbs

LOL. please explain to me what job u will be doing that u will be making 300,000 dollars out of high school?

Ya thats what i thought lol. If ur planning on being a engineer lol. No engineer makes 300,000 dollars out of high school.

Most doctors barely make 300,000 a year. Please explain ur job, *******