obesepigeon12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

20 lbs in but lacking motivation

Hey Guys

I've been lacking motivation lately even though I've gained 20 lbs so far. A little bit about me I'm 6 ft 0.5 in and my starting weight was 130 lbs no joke in fact years ago I used to be 124 lbs at this height just because I have crazy fast metabolism. Anyway after a while of working out I'm currently at 150 lbs and still aiming to be 180, but I've been lacking motivation lately. I still feel smaller than almost everyone at the gym and I feel that 30 more pounds will still make me smaller than people with so much fat and muscle.

Due to my weight gain I'm reaching a point where I have to buy new clothes and people who know me have been saying I've gotten bigger, but to most of the population nobody really thinks I go to the gym. Most of the comments I get are only that I look healthier or look healthy and that I'm nice and lean. For any other ectomorphs out there or people who've seen transformations, do you have any kind of motivation to gain 30 more pounds when 20 pounds has been disappointing so far?

Any feedback is appreciated