Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kkuhl10 View Post
    extremely strict, counted macros. mostly ate oats, milk, tuna, chicken, rice, lean steak, natty pb, bananas, protein powder, weight gainer shakes, potatoes, etc
    what was your calorie intake and exact macros mate?

zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zyzzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its still strikes me how nobody really knew who zyzz was.

in real life, he was a college student in business, never drank alcohol,
    and only went to festivals every other month instead of every weekend.

people paint him like some drug addict party crazy douchebag
    when in reality he never really went out, he even said it himself.

Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zyzzo View Post
    its still strikes me how nobody really knew who zyzz was.

in real life, he was a college student in business, never drank alcohol,
    and only went to festivals every other month instead of every weekend.

people paint him like some drug addict party crazy douchebag
    when in reality he never really went out, he even said it himself.
    lolololol if you actually believe that, dude was a phuckin junkie
    Lean bulking for life

kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post
    what was your calorie intake and exact macros mate?
    maintenance for me is around 3200. during the first cut i was eating like 500 below that. during the lean bulk i was eating like 250-350 above that. during the final cut i was eating like 200-300 below cuz i didnt have that much fat to lose. I just counted calories, i could sort of "eyeball" my macros if that makes sense

kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Perthius View Post
    lolololol if you actually believe that, dude was a phuckin junkie
    so was i i just made the decision to change before they found me dead in a hot tub in thailand

Originally Posted by Setva9001 View Post
    OP the transformation is very strong but why did you get the same placement and font for your tattoo? That makes you guilty by association (so to speak). It's like getting a tattoo that says "Livin' On A Prayer"

"Bon Jovi? Nah I hate that band"

No hate.
    i didnt even know it was the same font until after i got it, he gave me three font options and i thought that one looked the best

couldn't find the original link but here it is:

We always lol about people who think we are constantly partying and on drugs in real life. Large-scale festivals occur only every 2-3 months or so, and it is on these occasions that we do have our fun, or take drugs. For the rest of the time, I'm training and eating like a machine, having early nights and bbqs on weekends at mates houses to get all our proteinz in, rather than going out binge drinking like every other ******* and getting absolutely wasted for the hell of it.

So whats better? taking something to go all out at an event a couple of times a year, whilst not drinking at all, or binge drinking every single week? I believe my lifestyle is much healthier. The only reason why so many people start an argument is due to their lack of knowledge and ignorance, society has uniformly conditioned them to believe that drugs are harmful in all circumstances and will ruin lives, and through their sheltered and socially oblivious upbringing, they are but puppets to their parents beliefs. What they fail to realise is that alcohol in itself is a strong drug, and the only reason they believe it is safe is due to its legality as opposed to other drugs. What they fail to realise is that there are large number of drugs are actually a hell of a lot safer than constant binge drinking.

If this was a world where E was legal and alcohol was a banned substance, im sure their opinions would be reversed. I never take offense to any remarks about my lifestyle, because im not partying and drug ****ed like many of you seem to think i am, my life revolves around training, university, and work, and then having the time of our lives at big events.

You better mire this post, because it is one of the very few srs Zyzz posts, cherish it while you can....back to trolling it is

Oh, and admirin my eloquence brah?
    uhhh i think it would be safer to do drugs and drink on a regular basis than to abuse the shyt out of roids like zyzz did

Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perthius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    couldn't find the original link but here it is:

We always lol about people who think we are constantly partying and on drugs in real life. Large-scale festivals occur only every 2-3 months or so, and it is on these occasions that we do have our fun, or take drugs. For the rest of the time, I'm training and eating like a machine, having early nights and bbqs on weekends at mates houses to get all our proteinz in, rather than going out binge drinking like every other ******* and getting absolutely wasted for the hell of it.

So whats better? taking something to go all out at an event a couple of times a year, whilst not drinking at all, or binge drinking every single week? I believe my lifestyle is much healthier. The only reason why so many people start an argument is due to their lack of knowledge and ignorance, society has uniformly conditioned them to believe that drugs are harmful in all circumstances and will ruin lives, and through their sheltered and socially oblivious upbringing, they are but puppets to their parents beliefs. What they fail to realise is that alcohol in itself is a strong drug, and the only reason they believe it is safe is due to its legality as opposed to other drugs. What they fail to realise is that there are large number of drugs are actually a hell of a lot safer than constant binge drinking.

If this was a world where E was legal and alcohol was a banned substance, im sure their opinions would be reversed. I never take offense to any remarks about my lifestyle, because im not partying and drug ****ed like many of you seem to think i am, my life revolves around training, university, and work, and then having the time of our lives at big events.

You better mire this post, because it is one of the very few srs Zyzz posts, cherish it while you can....back to trolling it is

Oh, and admirin my eloquence brah?
    yes because hes going to openly admit he was a junkie. just like the way he claimed he only did 2-3 cycles when he was running grams of tren year round. Honestly i couldn't give a phuck either way, i never bought into the whole aesthetics crew farce, i just dont get why hes worshipped so much
    Lean bulking for life

Originally Posted by Perthius View Post
    yes because hes going to openly admit he was a junkie. just like the way he claimed he only did 2-3 cycles when he was running grams of tren year round. Honestly i couldn't give a phuck either way, i never bought into the whole aesthetics crew farce, i just dont get why hes worshipped so much
    me either. its possible to look good without gear i think taking steroids is just a form of cheating. unless your trying to be mr olympia or something like that but still i dont really understand why people would want to destroy their bodies like that

BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Come on bro's, dont hijack the thread into a zyzz war. You like him or you don't. /care

For the OP, what a great job bro. Seriously you're looking great!

me either. its possible to look good without gear i think taking steroids is just a form of cheating. unless your trying to be mr olympia or something like that but still i dont really understand why people would want to destroy their bodies like that
    i think thats complete bullchit too, but thats besides the point . mirin transformation OP
    Lean bulking for life

Originally Posted by BetaBetch View Post
    Come on bro's, dont hijack the thread into a zyzz war. You like him or you don't. /care

For the OP, what a great job bro. Seriously you're looking great!
    Thanks my man I appreciate it

dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamXpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very good progress op!
    mirin!

chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job OP! Natty brah too but you are much leaner than I am. Good job on the dieting that's the hardest part for me. You made great progress in a year. Great genetics.
    *Misc Lean Bulk Crew*
    *Mysterylifter support crew*
    M.F.C.

Current/Goal

Bench 300/315
    Squat 385/405
    Deadlift 450/500

Originally Posted by dreamXpress View Post
    very good progress op!
    mirin!
    thanks my man

Originally Posted by chasintail View Post
    Good job OP! Natty brah too but you are much leaner than I am. Good job on the dieting that's the hardest part for me. You made great progress in a year. Great genetics.
    thanks dude. the dieting was hard for the first month or so but once you start seeing results it gets waaaaay easier

iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamjasonhansen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mirin
    Light days , What's that? Some kind of tampon?

Originally Posted by iamjasonhansen View Post
    Mirin
    thanks dude

drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    give us a front shot, and a shot of the delts, traps and upper chest, mate. srs.
    Look at dat form

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Excellent progress. You did good OP, I'm proud of you.

I know you don't hear that enough.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i didnt even know it was the same font until after i got it, he gave me three font options and i thought that one looked the best
    Fair enough, it is a nice font.
    if i die today, bury me in prowtein - Jason Genova

Originally Posted by drawp View Post
    give us a front shot, and a shot of the delts, traps and upper chest, mate. srs.
    all i had on my phone, this was like halfway through my cut
    Attached Images

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "has nothing to do with zyzz"

same spot
    same font

Fck u james

lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwtflmao is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i want to be leaf natty, gjdm

Originally Posted by lolwtflmao View Post
    i want to be leaf natty, gjdm
    im natty, i know it, but then again i dont expect you to take my word for it

Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    "has nothing to do with zyzz"

same spot
    same font

it does have something to do with zyzz, because i copied it from him. its the meaning behind the tattoo that's different..

TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im natty, i know it, but then again i dont expect you to take my word for it
    the way you worded this sentence, and every other post in this thread, leads me to ONE conclusion: you are NOT natty.

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thomaszino View Post
    No zyzz fan checking in, BUT:

You stole "veni vidi vici" from Az because it means a lot to you for overcoming your drug addiction. You hate on him and sees him as an arrogant, joocy prick, and after all that, you decided to take it on your right pec. The exact same spot.
    Cudos for defeating drug addiction, negged for being a lying loser.
    negged for being a *******.

repped op.
    definitely possible natty.

gj on the transformation, even better job on the recovery.
    im sure youll keep training and progressing.
    a good gym buddy of mine is a recovering addict and the gym is his new drug. dudes making all kinds of gainz.

Originally Posted by TheMinimalist View Post
    the way you worded this sentence, and every other post in this thread, leads me to ONE conclusion: you are NOT natty.
    u dont gotta believe me bro.. i know what i put into my body and to be honest i could give a shyt about your approval or what you think. im 100% natural. i put progress pics up and i worked very hard for my physique, im not trying to fukkin scam anyone im not making money off this, im not selling you workout routines or diet plans. what reason would i have to lie to a bunch of people i have not and never will meet..

Originally Posted by arkansawboy View Post
    negged for being a *******.

repped op.
    definitely possible natty.

gj on the transformation, even better job on the recovery.
    im sure youll keep training and progressing.
    a good gym buddy of mine is a recovering addict and the gym is his new drug. dudes making all kinds of gainz.
    straight up dude. lifting is like a high that doesn't get you dope sick the next day